Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This Year's Merge!

Master Puppet - - General

I totaly agree with you RIP Maybe it should be done like this for 2 speed unis , the older unis like Betel - Vega and Wasat should merger together and new 2 speed uni should have a targeted newer UNI and that a player could not move there if he has more points that rank 1 or in average top 5 players ? just my OPINION ( but also if someone from newer uni wants to join the older ones also make it possible I really do doubt that will ever joined with international servers ( language barrier is the …

• One word - speechless Second suck it up muppets - its only carbon ( V mode warrior ) in your system - you know the guy , who said so many times he quits ( if he put 1 usd for every time he said that - he would be a millionare by now )

• The V mode

Quote from Dark Depresion: “We don't need a limit on how much time can be spent in VM. that would be counter-productive towards long-term players. We do need a limit on how soon after exiting VM you can enter again (say 48 or 72 hours being the very shortest period on the table here), or alternatively an attack-block from an account (both not necessarily to) of at least 12 hours after exiting VM. Long story short, the game needs some sort of protected state (VM) but the game also desperately nee…

• Speechless - you left me without any kind of words - a really nice hit and farming from you DEF FR - your friends will rebuild you in no time

• New Universe

Quote from Vulcan_558: “My apologies to GF, yes they have done mergers in the past - but judging by the reactions at the time they were not well thought out. Mergers WITHIN a server will always make as many unhappy as they will make happy. There was a post sometime back that said the merger program was broken. If so it probably won't get fixed until the Lobby is finally sorted. The best bet would be to merge servers by region - for example the Finnish server has 6 unis and only 86 active players…

• This Year's Merge!

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Merge will not happen. ” For us normal people could you explain how you got that INFO - was it inside or it happened when you were abducted by aliens in expo and they told you

• Hello Piink Its been a long time since voting was done and the results announced - just wanted to ask if there is possible to push forward the changes - i ask this because if there is another voting in another uni and so on do we need to wait for that one also to finish and maybe after one more ? I ask nicely could a uni be changed and then another or it has to be all in one package ) Thank you for the answer

• This Year's Merge!

Is there any news about merger happening till end of this year?

• I actually gave up - it has been over a month since we asked for poll and nothing happen - maybe will get it via christmas present in december

• My big CONGRATS for Betel - you got everything what you wanted..... Hope to see you all - a specialy Vulcan and Eos

• Funny story about this - hanhan or hanhan 1 - i dont know which one - he probed and like magic happened, the gulong fs his fleet ( hanhan had some difficulty building anti balistic ) but in the end he gave - thank you Defender was really nice and he scrapped plazma ( yea right ) and left some LC on planet.I must say that was really nice of him - profit is minimum but like those 2 say profit is profit and easier farming for next time I again say i didnt accused anyone of anything just straight fa…

• Change of specs for spica

Master Puppet - - Universe Spica

The best thing would be to decreased eco to 1 - just to screw thoose 2 on top and to give accounts - to vote not younger then 1 month - but on other hand it would devasted a really small ( besides not someone multi ) , hand of players still left here.... Would i sacrifise my account to do that - yes i would - so would probably many others

• Wrong - mind guessing again ? Im joking - were all here to have fun and to give our best from time to time

• Quote from letssled: “I would just like to offer this to Art and others for information only.... If you look at the hit we did on joyese (sp???) acct, the Hubsh old acct the DF there was roughly 101 billion.....That 10% will/would cost us 10 billion res. THAT is the size of fleets we and everyone will be facing when merge happens. I have bashed zero people since the vote failed last time. I would also like to add, if after a few months everyone hates the changes, we can most probably re vote and…

• I think we want poll for 7 eco if possible And with deut 0.5 and increased fields +25 - +30

• Then if Wasat gets everything - I hope to see you soon there ( by soon i mean in this life time )

• Congrats on the hit and really lovely profits - i somehow know they will rebuild him in no time - like with magic ( we know the word for it but i cant say it ) You were going for so long after him and finaly made it Def wish you a really fast recovery for Disturbed recyclers

• I would really like to see ECO 7 and if possible or not 0.5 deut consumption But we got no reply here for any voting done ingame or any kind of reply - so i wonder what will happen? I am truly sorry that VEGA didnt get ECO 4 which is kinda big surprise to me - but dont worry guys if merger happens i hope this will be target uni for you and you will get a good UNI But i hate to say that i miss my baby ( CARBON ) - without him flaming around headless wont be fun anymore