Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 337.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Shole - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

Dear users, we will have some changes in AGO structure, some new developers and marketing people will join our team. Also by the end of this week you can expect AGO update which includes some fixes. We plan to implement new features as most as we can, so please suggest what would you like to have in AGO: board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…hp/Board/177-Suggestions/ Best regards, AntiGameOrigin Team

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Hey as promised, new server, new domain, everything new. Current website: antigameorigin.com It is still running old website since new one still need some design touches. I hope to finish it in few days. There will be also game update in coming days, for databases and everything else, also to change all antigame.de to antigameorigin.com. Open team positions: --- DEV --- * JavaScript/Jquery Developer * FrontEnd Developer ( AngularJs is plus ) * BackEnd Laravel PHP Developer --- --- Marketing --- …

• AntiGameOrigin v6

17December2017-img_id_795-23780-c50.png *Note : Until setting up new server, there will be some errors in functions like saving options of AGO to server and some other things, which throw some errors in console. It is only due server, will be fine in few days. Download: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/antigameorigin-v6/

• AntiGameOrigin v6

17December2017-img_id_ad1-d904e-260.png

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Updated for FF Quantum. //Server and site in few days.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Thank you and we are appreciating it. We hope to bring new server to work in current week.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Dear players, there are some bad news. Guy who hosted AntiGameOrigin won't host it anymore, so hosting and domain are gone and that means all server functions like saving settings to server won't work in future. If you are willing that AntiGameOrigin makes new domain on new server, you can help by donating some amount via paypal: paypal.me/AntiGameOrigin/ All donated amount will go on domain, hosting, certificates and developing new website application and server functions. *with new server ther…

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Change log 6.5.1: [Bugfix] Not able to disable Empire view features [Polishing] Wrong height of column on Empire view when planet Item is active [Bugfix] Sending multiple fleets at same seconds Future update: Adapting AntiGameOrigin to FireFox multi process. Well I started developing it, using those web extension APIs. What i can tell you is that it will take me some time to bring AGO compatible with FireFox multi process. I am looking for people who can help with rewriting, so all who know JS/J…

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Dear AntiGameOrigin users, first of all we have noticed in last time lot of 5 star user reviews for our extension. We are glad to see that and also to see that much users really like to use this extension. Because all of that we have decided to make AntiGameOrigin extension compatible for multi process on FireFox. That is huge step to do and also bring us lot of new work. So plan is to rewrite whole source code, with doing that we expect better loading times and possibilities to add new features…

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Change log version 6.3.7 Add-on: [Feature & Bugfix] Empire view improvements in style, reducing size to fit on whole display. [Polishing] Update of JQuery Image: 26February2017-img_id_901-47087-528.png 26February2017-img_id_973-ac73b-2be.png Images are not zoomed out! Web: We have successfully made AntiGameOrigin donation page on paypal.me which can be found at: paypal.me/AntiGameOrigin/ Thank you for all contribution for AntiGameOrigin. And about the updates, Chrome and Opera is expected to be …

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Yep, noticed. Will work on it today and probably fix it.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Well looking for suggestions how to make it, so say, i will make it as you all want, but you need to tell me

• AntiGameOrigin v6

How much planets do you have?

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Update version 6.3.6 Changelog: (Bugfix) Backend fixes (Bugfix) Imperium view (Feature) Tooltip on Empire view page * *Images of new Feature 22February2017-img_id_1d9-6e141-452.png and 22February2017-img_id_f34-4575a-3b0.png Update is expected to come tomorrow evening or night. Best regards, AntiGameOrigin Team

• OGame Statistic Tool

First of all i am glad that you find my toll useful. Thanks! Quote from Dark Depresion: “It is a very useful tool, which is why I am most anxious to know whether you plan on having it stay online this time or not? I got far too dependent on it, for it to just suddenly disappear sometime during the Autumn, I won't risk that level of dependency again without some assurance it will stay up this time. Please do understand this is but praise and love of your work, and not a critique! Edit: A shame yo…

• OGame Statistic Tool

Hello dear player, let me introduce you a tool which can provide you accurate statistics of any OGame universe. So tool gets data directly from OGame server and than it process those informations and displays in table. What is displayed? Statistics of: - Combats - Spyings - Harvests - Missiles attacks All that per day, statistics updates every day at midnight and it shows statistics of last 10 days. api.shole.org Enjoy it.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Quote from ckwalsh: “Any estimate of when that next update might be ready? ” next update, whjen it will be, idk exactly

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Quote from crusy: “€15 donation sent 20. Jan 2017 20:18 server time. No coupon recieved (yet?). No worries, keep up the good work on AGO Shole. ” System missed it, will be fixed. Also event is over for now.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Quote from revol: “the one where it doesn't work AT ALL on older firefix version/s. ” I tried something, can you check again... please re-download it.

• AntiGameOrigin v6

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “Empire view remains the same as per in game, the AGO has always fixed the problem by making it compact. I believe this is not working on both firefox and chrome, not sure on opera though. If this can be fixed would be much appreciated, not necessary but would be nice to be able to see your entire empire in one page.. Thank you. ” We are aware of this issue. We will fix it in next update. Best regards