Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UK Ogame Issues

Runner - - Bugs

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Well time to ask some more advanced questions: Do you use IPv4 or IPv6? Is the IPv4 over DS-Lite/provider great NAT? Can you show us a traceroute to the server you are playing/the board (just copy the URL and remove everything after the .com and remove the https://). You might want to blur out the first 3 or so IPs, only the IPs, not the ping infront of them. Also which ISP are you using? ” Most UK ISP's don't use IPv6 for some reason. BT and its subsidiaries is one of t…

• UK Ogame Issues

Runner - - Bugs

Kallisto Zibal Plus.net UK The timing of the other players seems to be about the same as mine. Everything was inaccessible for a few minutes. EDIT: Now it's worse... can't even browse the pages randomly without a "Err no response"

• Name changing when disabling v-mode

Runner - - Bugs

Here's how it works. And yes, it is because of Google's Auto Fill Forms. When you go to the options menu you get this: 6yTREEZ.png So far, so good. The color of those text fields are yellow because Chrome already has auto-fill enabled and it completed those fields as my email and password. That should be the case for the players that have used Chrome's settings to delete their old username logins and kept the email login. The funny thing about how the menu is made is that's not an iframe. It's t…

• 1 for 1 MS trade

Runner - - Universe Zibal

Looking for MS again. i have around 4 waves ready

• 1 for 1 MS trade

Runner - - Universe Zibal

I have roughly 3 moonshots available (715 lf's) but i can build more. I need 3 moons. Looking for a MS trade, defender collects the DF at his planet (obviously). PM Runner in-game.

• Name changing when disabling v-mode

Runner - - Bugs

I can confirm that is happening due to Google Chrome's autofill feature. What you need to do, as NMA said, is to remove the old details. You might want to start by checking your saved passwords because it's very possible that those details were saved there first.

• Quote from nastynate: “low and behold cog was on hours before the mds raiding inacts then the moons poped and he had runner probe me for my techs ” bhahahahaa You honestly think that someone asked or demanded that i spy on you? =)))

• = 2:1:1 deut trade for DoD members and selected few 3:2:1 for the rest...

• Changing Kallisto's Specs

Runner - - Universe Kallisto

Quote from Hellraiser: “X20 eco ” I think we need to be reasonable...

• Changing Kallisto's Specs

I would definitely love to see x6-x7 eco. Also the Probe Storage would be just freaking amazing. Regarding the Def to debris that would upset the balance in the game because you have a lot of miners that rely on those defenses to protect themselves from a handful of players with a lot of fleet. Def to DF would have a bad impact on how Kallisto is working at the moment. Instead of that we could ask for 50% fleet to DF...

• Quote from Kenny: “Quote from Runner: “So... 2 high ranked players send resources to 1 lower ranked. Resources sent are not enough to help the lower ranked overtake the higher ranked. Lower ranked then takes those resources and sells them for profit via merch or regular trade. What's wrong with that? Have you never helped a lower ranked with resources? ” mate.. the point it not the lower one gaining profit.. the point is that the lower ranked sell the fuel to their main accounts to gain profit o…

• So... 2 high ranked players send resources to 1 lower ranked. Resources sent are not enough to help the lower ranked overtake the higher ranked. Lower ranked then takes those resources and sells them for profit via merch or regular trade. What's wrong with that? Have you never helped a lower ranked with resources?

• I will say this as many times as i have to: If i higher player sends resources to a lower player, they can send as much as they want UNTIL lower ranked reaches a point where he/she surpasses the higher ranked. Until that happens, it's legal.

• Pirates v GOTG

Quote from KeVLaR: “Player Kevlar has entered the war. ” Welcome! Have fun!

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2.250 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 40.998 Large Cargo 11.402 Light Fighter 1.414 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 858 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.347 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 4.500 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 43.745 Large Cargo 11.704 Light Fighter 1.513 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 858 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.450 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 9.000 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 47.219 Large Cargo 12.069 Light Fighter 1.648 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 859 Battleship 3.201 Espionage Probe 1.583 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 _________________________________________ Af…

• Pirates v GOTG

On 23-04-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker nastynate [Pirates] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 17.000 Cruiser 2.000 _________________________________________ Defender Runner [GOTG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 51.493 Large Cargo 12.495 Light Fighter 1.811 Heavy Fighter 15 Cruiser 860 Battleship 3.201 Recycler 8.906 Espionage Probe 1.746 Destroyer 1.011 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 20 ____________________________…