Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 552.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buying Metal:Selling Crystal

-Arcane- - - Universe Vega

Hello Buying Metal for crystal. Please pm me in game at Arcane

• This Year's Merge!

-Arcane- - - General

Quote from Fitifu: “I do not really understand all the excitement when i came to quantum i was not in the top 100 either, and I have never lost my fleet, all these years. oh so and even we in quantum only have 24 hours a day ” you mean that your 24 hours don't go X5 faster?! How was this never explained to me in a manner that befits my IQ and trouser size as both are similar It comes down to the fact there is no uni that is safe for tarzed or whatever it's called to merge to that someone won't m…

• This Year's Merge!

-Arcane- - - General

Ladies... Can you use some fresh insults so while I'm eating my popcorn watching you both trying to lick your elbows so I at least get a laugh when you call each other things. May I suggest: c*ck womble Sh*t squirrel W*nk puffin Cheers

• #LoveLettersToCarbon campaign is in full underpants on the outside mode. I believe defiance now harbours most ex armada and my in-game inbox has had some colourful messages.

• This Year's Merge!

-Arcane- - - General

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “I like arcanes idea but make one of the new uni 1x fleet 6x eco, I wouldnt waste my time again with anything less then 4x eco, been there done that no thank you ” Fair comment. I think having new target unis is the way to make it fair for everyone. (Except inactives farmers I suppose)

• This Year's Merge!

-Arcane- - - General

Isnt there a simple option? Target universes are completely new bar one (probably uni 1) New universes are: X1 fleet / X3 eco / 50 df X2 fleet / X4 or 6 eco / 50 df X4 fleet / x6 eco / 50 df X5 fleet / x7 eco / 40 df ( keep balance with X4 uni) (For example) Plus uni 1 for those who want to farm inactives Then everyone just chooses where they want to go. Less of this getting stuck as a target universe and being forced into weird places Could then merge the international stuff in the same way

• Quote from Kenny: “... i just say LOL fits you perfectly f------- .. i can taste the salt in your tears.. thank you for showing everyone in the whole domain that you ..and your kin are miserable.. and ..stop talking shit about bashing, you did that even b4 . so shut your lil mouth stop crying and play like real man ” sorry Kenny. Just seen this one. Didn't I errm 'play like a man' and hit you? Would you like me to do it again but this time with a full beard, a beer in one hand and my epenis in t…

• Did someone say goldfish? I know a goldfish... Lives next to a lovely castle. Sorry our results take up to 24 hours to process, just to be safe Did someone say goldfish? I know one that lives next a lovely chateau

• Set Carbon Free

-Arcane- - - General

Ironically the masses don't want it either xD

• Set Carbon Free

-Arcane- - - General

This offends me.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

-Arcane- - - Universe 1

Carbon is out for 6 hours. Sat clickity clicking the whole time and is more petrified of loosing his fleet than little Ethel is of breaking her hip. Your readership, oh mighty one, don't give a damn about Vega so this is like bringing steak to a vegan festival. Pointless. But, we just need to clear up that this is about your own self promotion not anything I have said in Vega. just be honest about it. Cheerio sweetness x

• Fighting vmoded fleeters is boring. May as well make him unable to fly then he's completely irrelevant no matter where he is. This is thread is a way to make everyone aware of my plan, allow others to join and give others a way out. Interesting that three left him straight away, I would imagine more will follow.

-Arcane- - - Universe 1

Why have you dragged me here (to thread in your honour) to discuss something not relevant to you? Is it to keep you relevant? But if you must know, as you are aware with bibas etc, fighting vmoded fleeters is like trying to pick up a brick with your rectum. It only works once in a blue moon. But never mind. New tactic is working. 3 people ditched him in a few hours. More to come.

• Fear is the wrong word I'd say. Frustrated by him is more of an accurate statement. Like a hemeroid you just can't push back in

• although i appreciate the sentiment, words don't come as easily to me as crushing children's hopes and dreams, so I will stick to that. Need to pay the bills and my chosen career - a paternity testing result deliver - does that.

• Dearest Vega, We have a problem. And by we I mean Muppets, so actually this problem doesn't really affect you unless you are one of a few people going to be outlined below... then by heck it will affect you alot. Back story So to give you the backstory... again, as is the way in Muppets we like to make our lives just a little more frustrating for ourselves. Carbon has now joined us in our safe system, through only our own mismanagement of the situation (read Vice is a tool). Now as Muppets are a…

-Arcane- - - Universe 1

Blimey turned into a self help thread now... Counselling all round?

-Arcane- - - Universe 1

Are you actually quitting or doing a carbon and mistranslating the word and using it for attention. If you are quitting then that's a shame for everyone because this thread is the most active on the board. Which says something about how dead this game is.

• the difference between you and I is I do it with style and a decent story. Your story is as blunt as vices butt plug. #erosion

• Quote from Jois: “ Too bad that I didn't find him first.. ” Surprisingly I don't feel the same. I considered telling you but the strangest thing happened. I must of drifted off to sleep and in my dream Vice, dressed head to toe in Unicorn coloured Spandex said he would find me and try and make me his wife if I didn't hit sub zero. So to avoid a future of sado masochism and having to learn how to communicate via a system of grunting, I thought it best just to hit the fleet. There's always next ti…