Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

MikeGrinder6 - - General

@NoMoreAngel can we get clarification on this? Is my understanding correct or is Andy's?

MikeGrinder6 - - General

This is what I understood, Let's say I have an account in Rigel, Taurus, Fidis and Kallisto with my main being in Taurus. I select my main account the one in Taurus to go to Universe 1 and lose the option to select a target universe for the rest of my account. With that being said, my other 3 accounts are going to go to a random target within the same group, but all the groups except group 4 has only 1 target, so all my accounts will appear in universe 1. I will not get banned for having 4 accou…

MikeGrinder6 - - General

Quote from FELL: “When will the spec of the target universe change before the merger or during or after? ” After

• Guess who posts next

MikeGrinder6 - - Social Spamboard

Hi Diggol! Lung tym no si! next Sarsoporillu @Sarsaparilla

• We are all excited that the date has been announced (10.22.2018). It's all up to you guys now, if you want to have fun & join an exciting you universe then Cygnus is the place to be and if you want to cower and be part of Oberon where you'll be bashed senseless or mine (maybe) then maybe we'll meet in the next round of merger. Have fun & fly safe.

MikeGrinder6 - - General

You need to prepare and get what you need to where you need it. If there's no notice then you wouldn't have enough time to do most of the things to be ready for new accounts popping up everywhere from out of nowhere.

MikeGrinder6 - - General

Just disable creating accounts at target universes until merge is complete. If they use the method that you're suggesting then it's going to be real unfair on the players at the target universe.

MikeGrinder6 - - General

Quote from baal: “so it might all happen with hardly any notice at all. ” Well isn't that silly.

• New rules needed

MikeGrinder6 - - General

We would welcome them with arms wide open

• Guess who posts next

Nein! iZ mE! @Diggle tym tu show ap!

• I remember you from Electra and you probably deserved it for running your mouth like you always do. So, I guess that's what you get for running you mouth.

MikeGrinder6 - - General

@WeTeHa Make Cygnus the only Target universe. Please announce the merger date, it's time.

MikeGrinder6 - - General

I think it should be at least 2 weeks of notice.

• ^ You should be providing me with a starter pack breh

• Guess who posts next

Daddy G iz hiiir! Diggol next?

MikeGrinder6 - - General

This is disappointing, every other speed have a single target to merge to but ours. Oh well, i'd settle for a Ferrari instead of a private jet. As your Co-Host, i'd like to welcome all you OGamers to Cygnus, see you in-game. Ciao

• Quote from Grey Wolf: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Grey Wolf: “Quote from Spir1t: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Spir1t: “We from oberon would like not merge nor with cyg nor with izar,i hope Atilla will do that but knowing him that he is coward he will dont do that only if is forced merging. ” I don't think you represent an entire universe, you can't be taken seriously. You contradict yourself, troll, flame, complain about EVERYTHING... I already told you what to do in our previ…

• Quote from Grey Wolf: “Quote from Spir1t: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Spir1t: “We from oberon would like not merge nor with cyg nor with izar,i hope Atilla will do that but knowing him that he is coward he will dont do that only if is forced merging. ” I don't think you represent an entire universe, you can't be taken seriously. You contradict yourself, troll, flame, complain about EVERYTHING... I already told you what to do in our previous post. ” i m always serious Mike,dont be so ru…

MikeGrinder6 - - General

Quote from EthanC: “For whatever it's worth. We need one voice to echo the same message for any change to happen. So the guys that feel their uni is getting completely screwed. Try to echo the same message or else it's just going to be ignored. Gameforge/GOs have a long history of being able to ignore our whining cries. One voice however has a chance as we have seen.... @piink Balance the merge based on account sizes while trying to keep the fleet speed close to what the uni fleet speed is. Do n…

• Cygnus has been fun ever since day 1. It's a no brainer