Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Settings need to be the same to every player in the same universe, you have the chance to choose which settings you prefer when you create your account by selecting in which universe to join. Any changes after the universe starts can only be done by ingame votes and require a certain % of acceptance to be modified.

• Quote from chessness: “I had it the other day as well and it is a bit annoying. There a few good things about this thread at least: - I know it is done to a lot of people. Doesn't really make a difference. But anyway. - I know that if I put in a ticket, it will be looked at. Even if it doesn't help immediately, at some point the player will be banned - I have seen this script now. Also interesting if it happens again. By the way: this bans seem to be pretty short, which makes sense the first tim…

• Hello, I did explain via ticket the reason behind the delay in taking care of the situation, as of yesterday all those cases you and other players reported have been dealt with. Yes, sometimes it takes a bit more to answer than we would like to, because every situation has a procedure and quite frankly sometimes we don't have time to take care of everything immediately after the report is received, we understand that it can be frustrating waiting, we don't like it either, we're doing the best we…

• moon shots and bashing rule

Leonhart - - General

Hello, Moonshots trades will no be punished under the bashing rule as stated by our GA: Quote from Blankie: “When you enter the single word "bashing" into the Google search bar you get the following: bash·ing ˈbaSHiNG/ noun informal violent physical assault severe criticism."press bashing" Moonshots, even though attacks are not hostile. They are considered a trade between two allies, buddies or just two random players in a single universe. They are an agreement, or a helping hand given by a high…

• banned what happens to fleet?

Leonhart - - Game Help

Gameforge provides a service and anyone with a registered account is allowed to use it, however there are rules and T&C that must always be followed, if a player breaks the rules that right to use the service is revoked for a certain period of time, that means being unable to use any of it's services, therefore having the account blocked and unable to login, it is a punishment after all. Regardless, you wont be able to get help or answers for your specific case here on the board, I would suggest…

• banned what happens to fleet?

Leonhart - - Game Help

Quote from Wraith02: “I believe all bans occure with Vacation Mode active these days. Unless someone launched before your ban, your fleets, and ress would be safe. ” @Wraith02 is correct, all bans occure with v-mode active and even after the ban expires your account will remain in v-mode until you login and manually remove it.

• Very nice hit Number 1 and with a good profit, congratz At least he got a moon, FR Impetus!

• I consider them entertainers, well some of them obviously and the job tends to evolve, I remember started seeing one a few years ago, he was just a guy talking about news and stuff alone in his home, now he built a business around it, with multiple channels that allowed even a certain level of influence, at some point sold all of his channels to a digital network and became a executive to that company, a few years later got control os his channels and back and is trying to build a network of his…

• feeling nostalgic youtube.com/watch?v=vjVkXlxsO8Q

• Last letter new word game

Leonhart - - Social Spamboard

evolve

• Guess who posts next

you have to guess who posts next maybe... just maybe... the guy that gave me my avatar? the spam section calls for Rav3n

• Saltwater Fishtank

Leonhart - - Discussionboard

Combining the sand with dark substrate was definitely a challenge, avoiding to mix them both otherwise it would look like a mess and hoping the fishes behave xD . The photos I usually take at night turning all the surrounding lights off, just with the tanks own lights, but it's always difficult, a lot of reflexes. Honestly I don't have more because I can't lol This hobby have been passed down within the family, so I already had a lot of material to start with, besides 3 of the smaller tanks are …

• Saltwater Fishtank

Leonhart - - Discussionboard

How is the saltwater tank going? It's something I really want to set up in the future, everything looks amazing in saltwater tanks (love the show tanked, even if the coral there are fake, still looks awesome), but I do need to find some space first, already have 5 tropical tanks active lol Here is a picture of one of the last changes I made to my main aquarium (planted), both with day light and moonlight. board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…51e85c54a4c81d01f4fb6f04b

• Guess who posts next

keep dreaming now... Blackmass?

• transporting res query

Leonhart - - Game Help

The IP Share ticked submitted for approval concerns them both not other players, you can send them resources for as long as they are lower ranking compared to you. Pay attention that if at some point they want to send you resources back they can only do it in a form of trade respecting OGameOrg rates. This would only change if you at some point share IP with them, in that case you should submit a ticket as well, but for now you are ok.

• event uni

Leonhart - - Game Help

The event itself ended as announced on the 18-10-2017 - 2 PM CEST, but the server will remain open for a little longer.

• Question

Leonhart - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

Hello, Attacks with probes work the same way as attacks with normal ships, you can only attack a maximum of 6 times within 24h per planet or moon of an active player. You check the official information -> here <-

• Guess who posts next

Nice to meet you too Probably Rav3n next?

• Guess who posts next

hey Bingo! Next... maybe AngelicAngel?

• Guess who posts next

My first post here... so you could never guess right xD next.... maybe awc?