Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 867.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Change server features

Kaldor - - Universe Quantum

As things stand there'll be an influx of players from single speed arriving in this universe, unless they all start deleting accounts. Therefore, I think it might be a good idea to suggest that Quantum adapts, and becomes a x1 server. This should be voted on immediately after the merge process is completed sarcasm

• As things stand, all the exodus players who have uni1 accounts are shipping off to Quantum instead... 99f5901629597da5cecb7e1741f6c414.jpg

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Kaldor - - General

Quote from Kenny: “Quote from chaosk: “Quote from FarfetchD: “rfmjWDM.png feels like im playing russian roulette ” Easy, just delete years of hard work and money spent to migrate one other account somewhere.Forcing players to DELETE accounts is a strange tactic from GF. How to kill account and player base since we are unable to hand over our accounts to others at this stage. ” best thing is ..they said ..they will handle it after the merge... but how to merge when you cant coz you already have t…

Kaldor - - General

Quote from Kenny: “i just wanna know how you guys want me to delete any of my accounts which has DM on it ” What they really want you to do is pass the account to someone else.

Kaldor - - General

I feel sorry for you @NoMoreAngel , @Blankie . You both deserve a promotion in 2 weeks. When I heard about what was going on in .de I was amused.... but..... Giving x1 players the choice of Quantum as their secondary target universe? Saying GF has simply out done itself would be an understatement. Wow...... woooow.... wooooooooooooooooooow......... I'm assuming this is an error... edit: Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Kaldor: “Quantum for "speed" universes. ” Please not Quantum. ”

Kaldor - - General

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “I don’t know if some of you may know but .Org is not the only community being merged. Other communities are going through the same process simultaneously (if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong) so any posts made by GameForge staff regarding the merger doesn’t necessarily mean that communication is solely for .Org. That communication is a general communication that relates to ALL communities participating on this merger. I feel that is where many are getting …

Kaldor - - General

Quote from Tekashi: “In my previous post I quoted one part of Blankie's post from the first time the Merge was announced which states that: Also, keep in mind that for this merge, ALL accounts are going to be merged (no matter if Vmode or inactive). The accounts that did not select a server during the selection phase will be forced-merged into a random target (depending on the server capacity). My situation: I'm in target group no.3 and my Target Uni is Uriel. I'd much rather play in any other t…

Kaldor - - General

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Kaldor: “I could be wrong, but I think he's asking if he/"we" could just decide not to choose anything then get another choice later down the line. So, if he didn't want to go to uni1 and didn't select it. The idea being that in a weeks time there might be another target (in that merge group) that he can go to instead. Regardless of whether or not he has an account in the target universe. ” Keyword being "IF". What you're saying is: IF they put a new target u…

Kaldor - - General

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Tekashi: “I have a question, if anyone can shed some light it will be much appreciated. I just have one account so that part is good, but what I don't like is the Target Universe we are being merged into. If I do not select the Target Universe in the time frame that was given to us - can I hope to be force-merged in a random Target Universe or I will inevitably end up in the Target Universe assigned to my merge group (which I don't want to go to anyway). In o…

• Nice smash. Great profit. Most importantly though... good bomber count FR defender. Sucks to lose a fleet right before a merge. Let alone just a setback.

• Firstly, it sucks to hear this. The problem is you have to have bought dark matter sitting on your account. Being in the top 100 of any uni, I'm sure you'll probably know that when looking at your DM numbers you can see both found and bought DM. The bought DM will always run out first, meaning that you may think you have DM so your account will be untouched. However, found DM doesn't count in this regard. I wish you luck in attempting to recover your accounts, but the history of the issue isn't …

Kaldor - - General

@MikeGrinder6 @pirate andy You are correct. You will lose the ability to select uni1 as your target universe and they'll end up there anyway as things stand.

• Change server features

Kaldor - - Universe Quantum

Def to df? I don't even know where to begin..... Whilst we're on the same topic, can every other speed universe get x20 economy? Or maybe just give all speed universe players 300bn res or something? rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

• Looking for trade!

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Necrobump!!!!! If anyone wants a new trade partner for the merge post uni1, give me a shout on the boards! For those who are in uni1 currently. I'm still very much interested in trade. Currently have about 300-400m crystal that wants to be offloaded. I also take other trades though too!

Kaldor - - General

Quote from Obiwan: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Dear Players, the Target selection for all Exodus universes is starting on Tuesday, 16th of October. The other dates aren't determined yet and will be announced when they are fixed. Regards, Your OGame.org Team ” ” @NoMoreAngel @Blankie I'm sorry but I'm confused, should I set my account to delete so I can bring my main account to the target uni ? Because if I don't my main account will end up in a random uni with a speed I do…

Kaldor - - General

Like Blankie said previously, the selection process will be just over a week. She may have said something more specific in which case call me wrong (or right), but if I were to make an educated guess then the selection process will last 10 days approx. Given that she also stated GF wanted this merge done by the end of the month this means a couple of things: 1) The selection process will be here by this time next week. 2) That gives just enough time for the selection process to last as well as g…

• Talk about cleaning out a universe, lol Very nice smash and epic profits too. Enjoy GLOTR/GLIRL 1.5k bombers... nice

• lol! nicely done Always good to see bombers involved too Enjoy the spoils. FR everyone else

• Nice action. Love it! Personally though I would probably have taken a similar path to Akula. That degree of overkill though seems like a waste of time. Especially in x1. Keep up the action Legend, can't wait to see this sort of stuff unfold in uni1