Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 411.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Firestorm - - General

My pitch was more that if a secondary target is made available for group one for instance should it not be open to players to select the primary target regardless and then give away their current accounts in the target universe? My understanding is that if a secondary target is opened and you do not have an account there you will be forced to merge to that universe rather than the primary target of your group, which to me seems somewhat unfair. I want to reiterate Andy's thanks to @NoMoreAngel a…

Firestorm - - General

Although a lot of this thread has sadly become a little eccentric and fanciful in what players are requesting I hope there is time for @Blankie to consider this suggestion: The crux of the issue for many players now is target selection, in particular this 'random process' which is initiated when a player already has an account in the destination server for their merge group and is forced to select a second target or, if no second target is available, is randomly placed. For me the obvious and ea…

• Another suspiciously crystal-heavy TBH miner down. Congrats Sen.

• Sorry to see you down Xani but please never use this converter again it hurts the eyes. FR Congrats Carbon

• Nice smash blondu good to see you still rocking. Hopefully will see move of you in the merge. FRD

Firestorm - - General

Quote from Akkenru: “They changed Virgo...I don't see why they can't change other things that have an overwhelming call for Also, why can't.. Cygnus be a target for Izar, Wasat, Eridanus and perhaps Betelgeuse Then Betelgeuse or Oberon be the target for the rest? You're thrusting years old accounts into a no hope situation where they just won't be able to compete and progress if the merger stays as it is. ” Whilst I don't have any strong feelings on whether Oberon remains a target or becomes an …

• @Blankie mentioned secondary target universes for players who already have accounts in target universes. Will there be any restrictions on these secondary targets and of so what will the restrictions be?

Firestorm - - General

Quote from Iris: “Quote from Blankie: “What should I do if I have multiple accounts in one merge group? - For users who have multiple accounts in one merge group an additional target universe will be added. The list for these servers will be announced later on. ” Quote from Firestorm: “@Blankie Sorry I still haven't really had my question answered. Hopefully you can advise. If I have accounts in say Universe 1 and Rigel will I be able to move my Rigel account to universe 1 and move my universe 1…

Firestorm - - General

@Blankie Sorry I still haven't really had my question answered. Hopefully you can advise. If I have accounts in say Universe 1 and Rigel will I be able to move my Rigel account to universe 1 and move my universe 1 account elsewhere? Furthermore, in the above scenario, will I have any choice about where my account moving elsewhere goes to? For instance can I send either my universe 1 or rigel account to vega in the above scenario or will it be shunted somewhere else at random? Thank you again for…

Firestorm - - General

I for one am very excited for BOA Vs Muppets round 2 when wasat lands in Vega.

Firestorm - - General

@Blankie Thank you for taking the time to carry this through and for responding to our questions. Further to what you have said about multiple accounts in the same merger group, if we have more than one account in a merge group will we be able to move the account in the target universe to a different pool? Forgive me if I have misunderstood how the system will work.

Firestorm - - General

@Hatu I would respectfully disagree. 1. Merging is a solution to universes dropping in active players. This is not a problem virgo has. 2. Increase of fleet speed I feel is very unfair. Players choose their universes and build their accounts around how much time they have to play and their play routine. This is why the threshold for changing universe specifications was so high. You look at tarazed, comparatively similar age to virgo and there are less than 500 accounts there. Its very low on act…

Firestorm - - General

Mad to merge virgo, its very young and still an active universe, otherwise game on! As an aside, will they fix being able to pass accounts on @Blankie @NoMoreAngel? It would be very unfair to be forced to delete accounts which players have worked really hard on just because they are being forced into the same universes. p

• There aren't many other players I'd rather victimised by the login update that Toe. No FR for scripters. Congrats Al, I have been working on ways to get him for a while so I know this wasn't easy. Enjoy the profits.

• Great smash Gonzo, all the better for the salty comments, keep it up. FR sonsuzuluk

• Spec change?

Firestorm - - Universe Tarazed

@piink can we have a poll please?

• Congrats on the hit Pat great smash! FR Athena

• Round 2: Fight On 10-08-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Firestorm [R-B] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 48.663 Battleship 31.500 Light Fighter 260.555 Espionage Probe 2 _________________________________________ Defender Sir Fibra [TBH] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 4.339 Large Cargo 147.478 Light Fighter 2.294 Heavy Fighter 943 Cruiser 365 Recycler 4.469 Espionage Probe 94.424 Deathstar 191 ________________…

• Spec change?

Firestorm - - Universe Tarazed

Cant hurt, I say yes :D