Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Im glad. I look up to you and make me a better player. Quote from Asto Vidatu: “thanks for the dedi fr edit : shame your info is like what..almost 2 years old?!” I was told some time ago but ill go by the fact and what i see before say anything.

• On of my favorite quote is from Vice "Just say you farm the shit out of him " Still give me laugh. Spy and fly saw time and launch also had to send fast he came on few mins later but to late this time. Also a good talk Adam. Not to forget I like to dedicate this hit to our scrapper of vega you guys know how to get away with it. . On 15-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Fell [WeMD] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 16.500 _________________…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

FELL - - General

When will the spec of the target universe change before the merger or during or after?

FELL - - General

Or be like some top player in vega scrap ur account for them. So they can stay at the top

FELL - - General

I see this merger could been done last year or a year from now kinda think its to soon with the changes that we did months ago GF drop the ball again in my view and ill explain. One GF is to late on them and now they are to early on them. Reason to late should been done last year like we were told but that want this new homepage. What was the point of all these poll a few months back to change universe speed/econ/fields and know ur going to merger them in a few months later.

• people either cheat? or data mine?

FELL - - Game Help

So what universe do you play in again? After read half of this thread i start to fall asleep

• Buying Your Doot

FELL - - Universe Vega

Look to trade for ur deuterium (AKA doot) hit me up in game -FELL Ps-Box is a Nub

• Quote from Jokko: “Quote from FELL: “Idk why ur hitting nub that told me he cant have more then 4 planets because it would be to hard to run ” Well I didn't really say that...but if it downplaying Asto's hit really makes you feel better about yourself, then go right ahead! ” Not down playing the hit at all.( It a great hit. Any hit that make profit for urself always a good hit) I dont spy you kinda feel bad for you and how you make this game harder on your self. So you know i always Feel great a…

• Trade metal for crystal

FELL - - Universe Vega

Look to trade all my metal away for crystal. PM me ingame if ur interested in a trade.

• Changing the settings of Vega

FELL - - Universe Vega

So does these sever change at 00:00:00 or at reset or at another time?

• Idk why ur hitting nub that told me he cant have more then 4 planets because it would be to hard to run

FELL - - Universe Vega

Well that mean you guys got until September 12 for me.

FELL - - Universe Vega

I vote for 70% because i did not think they would change there mind , also 3 vote down more fields. Make you think they had no idea what they are vote on anyway.

FELL - - Universe Vega

For new player to join our universe I think free hand outs the wrong way to go on any level. Make them more lazy and one fleet crash there gone. The nub protection should be raise or gone with all together because right now they get above 500k they get hit a few times and gone. Reason to raise the Noob protection: Let say we raise to 5M I think that will get them the time to learn more with a bigger account and also them players at 4.5M would be like the big fish(in that bracket) hit on the smal…

FELL - - Universe Vega

Well ill add in then ill give player 2 months while ill farm them inactive if things goes up

• Mine level goals?

FELL - - Game Help

Quote from nischu: “Quote from Revolutionary Lancer: “There's a uni1 player that apparently pulls in an extra 6.5M+ a day just from farming. ” on a normal day if i bother farming inactives i get 15-20m per day.. and i only do cargo hits.. ” Farm inactive is the way to go. You could double or even triple what ur mine make in a day. For me I do around 75M to 140M per day

FELL - - Universe Vega

Quote from vormov: “Go figure, the same fleeters that ruined this universe for all of us scrubs are the same ones complaining to the admins for rules changes. Go figure. I logged into my Vega account just to down-vote the economy settings. It is my opinion that any rules changes to a universe this far in is moot. It won't attract new players, it won't attract old players. Many old school players don't like 6x--it's too fast for most folks. I play in Xanthus now, and the 6x economy there is ridic…

• Mine level goals?

FELL - - Game Help

If new universe i say fleet then mine. older universe i say mines and raid inactives

FELL - - Universe Vega

If this goes though idk. I say we dont merger