Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 713.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• youtube.com/watch?v=04PK6uIfae0

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Blankie - - General

Quote from Spir1t: “I really dont know what a hell GF is doing.For me its seems that they are trying to make more people to quit game after merge than to make more active game.I m prediciting that 90% players from Wezn will quit after merge,i dont know how they expect that players from wezn will survive in uni1 with much more stronger accounts.Amazing how GF blow away every time their chances to revive the game. ” You do know that Wezn is getting merged into Vega, right?

Blankie - - General

I may be speaking only for myself, but I doubt that everyone else in this thread is interested in individual player's history and their achievements. The issue here goes far beyond who played when, what and how well. So all of you who use this thread to challenge each other and boast about your success, you are clearly in the wrong place at the very wrong time.

Blankie - - General

Hello everyone, I apologise for my absence from this thread. Being a GA or a BA is a lot of responsibility, and a lot of duties, most of which are not visible to the users. The reason why we do it, is pure love for OGame and for this community. This is not a lucrative venture for us, we are only here because we care. And before I try to reply to all the mentions I had in the last few days, I first want to say thank you. Thank you to all of you for the support and the initiative you have showed t…

• What's going on in the team

Blankie - - Team

The following member left the team today: board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…306eed671f0641c62ead3ecdc - Asto Vidatu We thank him for the work he did for our community and wish him best of luck.

Blankie - - Team

The following member has left the team today: board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…306eed671f0641c62ead3ecdc - Callmedaddy We thank him for his work in this community and wish him best of luck.

• Banned GO?

Blankie - - Universe Virgo

I know how much you missed @Asto Vidatu in Virgo, so he is back

Blankie - - General

Hello everyone, Thank you all again for your patience during this. I know that you are not happy with everything, but we have all tried hard to make this merge as best as we could. There is still no set date, but GF told us that the merge will happen this October, so we are all eagerly expecting it. As soon as we have some new info, we will share it with you.

Blankie - - General

Hello everyone, Some more questions answered before the weekend Quote from Evvyl: “I'm sorry if this has already been addressed. This thread is huge, and clicking through it didn't get me the answer. My target uni has a player with the same name as my current username. What will happen with mine? Does the player that has had the name the longest win out, or does the player in the target uni automatically get to keep it? If it's the latter, do I have to change my username before the merge? ” - If…

• youtube.com/watch?v=3-NTv0CdFCk

• youtube.com/watch?v=goWa6EzkCh4

Blankie - - General

I have some answers for you Quote from Akkenru: “Do accounts in the target universes have priority over maintaining the positions of their planets? ” Yes, and that is why free relocations will be granted only to exodus players. Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Can't Cygnus be the only target? ” No. The merge plan is now final and no additional changes will be made to it. Quote from Great King Pat: “Can a new "Clean Slate" Uni 1 be created in which everyone merging has equal opportunity to lay out their…

• Change server features

Blankie - - Universe Quantum

Hey guys, We are not ignoring you, but as it was already announced here we will not be running any new polls until the merge is finished. Quote from Blankie: “Note: we are aware that for some servers there is a demand for server setting polls to change settings from old servers. There will not be new polls until the merge is finished. Please, keep in mind that for a while after the merge, the polling systems won't start as we need to handle and close first any merge related topic. ” We understan…

Blankie - - Team

We are happy to announce that we have a new member joining the Game Team. Please welcome: 2631-GameOperator-ogame-en-60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860-png - Mostaris We wish him best of luck with his new assignment.

• youtube.com/watch?v=YmzfaapaPMA

Blankie - - Team

Hello everyone, Today we have promoted our hard-working team member to SGO SuperGameOperator_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png - Valent We wish her good luck with her new/old responsibilities.

• The merge is coming!

Blankie - - Game

For questions about the merge, please refer to the FAQ

Blankie - - General

Hello everyone, I have answers to the most urgent matters for you First, we decided that Virgo will not be an exodus server, meaning that you will not be merged anywhere and you get to keep your settings. We will update the merge table later. As you were informed, all inactives will also be merged. Active accounts will have priority and the inactive accounts will be merged last. For players who have multiple accounts in one target group, If the only solution is to merge 2 or more game accounts i…

• Merge FAQ

Blankie - - General

This is what we have so far. The list will be updated as we receive more info. Can I stay in an Exodus Universe? No, the exodus universes will be transferred completely to the Target universes. Can I change my Target choice? When multiple Targets are available, you can change your choice as much as you want while waiting to be merged. The time frame for Target selection will last for around 1 week and a half. Once the merge process starts, account merges will happen daily during a full week so y…

• youtube.com/watch?v=OrXYwc0usQM