Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 996.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will most likely move to Cygnus as well.

• What kind of games now? @Mostaris

• For starters @Sarsaparilla

• I heard my name? Hmm, Sarsy?

• Does a hug do, Sarsy? *hugs* Hmm, maybe a little bird, the Vogel?

• Akkenru as I was the one who once wrote the rules about trolling - that is not by far any of that. Trolling means to tease and to make fun of someone on their expense and maybe to generate an angry response. The threadstarter is far from that, quite the opposite. I have been following the thread, and it was often you who came across as being very aggressive and rude. In fact as BA I would have sent a PM to ask to calm down a notch. I have also read your post as specifically singling her out. It …

• @bibob cute and now four years old. You have always had a strange taste in music :p

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Cassandra Vandales - - General

They gtry to get the same coordinates, those who are the earliest are those who have the biggest chances for this. It is also possible that free relocations are handed out. If the space is already blocked, they try to find an alike and just as good place.

• So Tarazed is one of the exidus universes... My alliance hasn't decided yet where to go, so we will see. Where do you go?

• I am fine with everything but deletion... You could ask in the specific universes Oberon and Cygnus that the threadstarters, if still interested, can request to have it moved into the correct section when needed. After a certain time, it can be archived in any of those sections.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

@Blankie I suggest an ingame message to all players to inform about the merge, not all might see it. I am fine concerning my universe, so I cannot complain. I understand though the Virgo players' frustration. doubled speed can be a bit too much, though it is not too bad actually or too fast. That ranks will get mixed, yeah, true that. I personally do not care too much about this, others do though. In a merge that is always an issue... Let's see what piink says concerning Virgo.

• @Sarsaparilla ?

• But that is what this OGame version has always been, an international server. Seeing that English is the most common language, it has always been treated as such.

• Gameforge's data leak

Hm? They do not deny that, she explained it in detail. Someoine got into the acc of a BA at .us and thus to the emails...

• Gameforge's data leak

Quote from Mafkees: “Quote from Cassandra Vandales: “The this kind of data is only relevant to the .us boards in this matter, and all received the email cited above, those should check everything, yes. Luckily no other board or game was affected. ” Right, but most of the people who received the cited e-mail probably have no idea what's going on. In all brutal honesty: given the declining trend in OGame player count over the past several years now, odds are the majority of the people who received…

• Gameforge's data leak

Quote from Mafkees: “My foremost question is the following: how can players know whether or not they have been affected and has GameForge notified every single affected user that there has been a security breach wherein their personal information was compromised? ” The this kind of data is only relevant to the .us boards in this matter, and all received the email cited above, those should check everything, yes. Luckily no other board or game was affected. I honestly do not know if all users coul…

• Gameforge's data leak

The registered part might simply be the one concerning the boards. I know GF is aware of everything and that this thread has been read. And she is right, only .us and the .origin were affected. Boardwise.

• Banned and reason

Cassandra Vandales - - Game Help

Quote from Vulcan_558: “If the German Media applied the same rules as Gamforge then the newspapers would be blank paper and the TV News would be a still picture of a newsreader. I think it is about time GF got a new legal team unless Germany has different laws to the rest of the EU, and that wouldn't be very EU friendly either lol. ” You cannot compare this, two entirely different legal issues Quote from Cocacola: “Quote from Cassandra Vandales: “The pillory was removed a while ago by Gameforge …

• Banned and reason

Cassandra Vandales - - Game Help

The pillory was removed a while ago by Gameforge due to concerns coming from the legal team. Not a fan of this, but nothing the team here could change. And what pay exactly? GOs are volunteers, not paid workers. They do care, but usually have normal work, life etc and thus they are not online 24/7.

• This Year's Merge!

Tarazed needs a merge. There are less than 500 accounts total, and very few actually play. Won't be easy to merge though due to its setting, but I am pretty sure that a setting change can be done.