Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 190.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

piink - - General

Quote from 2good4u: “Yeah, this merge is a joke and least thought out one so far by GF. Account trading should have been in place before the merge and also they could have done better with having all target Unis available to everyone so all speeds are options for all people. This merge is the worst one yet with basically no options for people, especially those with multiple accounts. So many active accounts are going to be deleted with this merge. What a waste when it doesn't have to be. There i…

piink - - General

Quote from Darkest Lord: “i have open a ticket as Blankie suggested but no respond there as well. i see GF will answer only question they want and all the warm complements from few players. Rest of 100s players r left alone with that merge problems and time is running out......... ” You are wrong here, I have the account deletion tickets on my level, but same as you I am a person, not a robot and I am handling more than 1 community at the same time. Patience, please.

piink - - General

Quote from Black: “Hi @NoMoreAngel not sure if you are the right person to direct this question to but please clarify if you can (or if someone else can, it would be appreciated). I have both Xanthus & Yildun accounts and from what I gather, I am probably not going to get a chance to merge the Yildun one to another group like the Vega / Cygnus group? Or will I get another option to those groups as the week progresses? Thanking you in advance. ” An account will not be merged into another group, t…

piink - - General

Just so the info is clear, we needed to use some extra servers as secondary targets to make sure the capacity of the targets was covering the amount of registered accounts. We had as options Quantum, Virgo, Aquarius and Bellatrix as the rest were all already in merge groups and decided to pick servers with more age instead of the newest in these cases.

piink - - General

Quote from Exoze: “Quote from Exoze: “What if you are moving from a 5 gal Uni to a 9 Gal uni. Surely you should get the same amount of relocations as per your number of planets. It would be unfair if we cant move planets to gal 6-9. ” Just wondering if I could get an answer on this. Even if it is an additional 4 relocations given the extra increase in galaxies? ” I'm sorry I'm not understanding the question fully. If you have a planet in G5 let's say 5:xx:4 and you get moved to 5:xx:7 you will g…

• Event server

piink - - Game

The Event server is opening at around 14:00 CEST today.

• Event server

piink - - Game

TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following conditions govern the execution of the OGame Event (hereafter the “event”), hosted by Gameforge 4D GmbH, Albert-Nestler-Strasse 8, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany (hereafter “Gameforge”). 1. Eligibility, Participants and Participation (1) Participation in the event is free and is not bound to the purchase of any goods or the subscription to a fee-based service. Every individual user resident in a European country who complies with the requirements of the General Term…

piink - - General

Quote from BAW: “Glad to hear of the Merger... Not sure about the fact Wezn will be in the same uni as Wasat, a little bit of a mismatch. Nevertheless I'm up for the challenge. What about other settings - DF %, No. of Galaxies, Deut Consumption ? ” the server will take the target settings where they are not mentioned

• Oclock discussion thread

piink - - General

Nobody is asking you to be happy, if you don't want to be happy it is your own problem. All I'm asking is respect for the person whose intention was to bring something extra for the people playing this game without ANY money interest and spending his own free time on it. You can say you don't like it, but how you said it is the issue here.

• Oclock discussion thread

piink - - General

Guys, this has been a lil personal project from a developer on his free time. We'll release the story behind it soon, but please, could you be a lil be more respectful?

• UK Ogame Issues

piink - - Bugs

I'm gonna contact you in private for more info, but you can gather as many people as you know with the issue in here. It would be also useful to know which servers you guys play on as well as any relevant info ( internet providers or time stamps where the situation was extreme). I reported the issue to the tech team, but we will need more to continue investigating.

• Gameforge's data leak

piink - - General

There are several points in this discussion that cleary show some of the things are not understood so I'll try to clarify as much as I can. To start with, the source of the leaked data. It was a single admin's account what got compromised. This is public information share on Twitter by Gameforge so it is can be read by anyone, but just in case here is the link to the clarification message. Our databases were not hijacked externally, but through this compromised account. This admin had also speci…

• Forum Issues

piink - - Board

Dear players, you will have noticed that our forums have been secured in a way that made them inaccessible for you since Friday night. We'd like to apologise for this inconvenience, especially since the forums are our number one method of conveying information to you. However, this was necessary to maintain a high level of security and caution. There has been a security issue which needed to be addressed in a quick and reasonable manner which made it necessary to fully restrict access to the inv…

• The V mode

piink - - General

Quote from Arcticwarfare: “Why not just increase the required amount of rips to be proportional to the universal fleet speed. ” Quote from umakhelwane: “2150 rips for a 100% md in quantum sounds great thats at least 5 weeks of merching even for the great WM ” I'm quoting these 2 cause they are clear, but more people went offtopic. If you want to discuss about this please open a new thread, I'd like to stick this thread to the v mode as I'm evaluating what is going on at stomt vs what is the gene…

• The V mode

piink - - General

Hey, I've noticed there is a growing request at Stomt to modify the V mode and set it up limited for x days per year or remove ir from inactives, etc. I'd like to know what you guys think and also, if you feel like it leave your comments in there I'll be checking both platforms. Thanks!

• Game version 6.7.2 and Lobby version 1.1.0

piink - - Game

Hello, on Wednesday 15th of August we are having an update in the game and in the Lobby. Lobby version 1.1.0 [Feature] Universes can be sorted by age at the game account list and sitting section. [Feature] The highscore gets updated more often now. [Bugfix] The country dropdown menu at the "show all servers" section works as intendeed. [Bugfix] The forgoten password page has now the footer at the bottom of the page. Game version 6.7.2 [New] Rule 13 in game. Max limitation of support. Regards, Yo…

• The Players Choice

piink - - General

I haven't seen much activity in a while in this thread, but just in case, there is a stomt mentioning this posibility so if you think it's viable you could give it some love

• Proposed Changes to Xanthus

piink - - Universe Xanthus

Should I open a poll for Eco x7 and 80% DF then? There is very little discussion, but if that's what a few of you want I'll take it and throw it into the poll system.

• Next round of server setting changes

piink - - Game

Hello! On Thursday, 16th of August, the following servers will get their settings changed following their respective poll results: 123 Wasat From Eco x4 to Eco x7 From +25 fields to +30 fields 144 Rhea From Eco x5 to Eco x7 133 Ganimed From Eco x4 to Eco x7 From 1 Deu Consumption to 0.5 Deu Consumption From +0 fields to +25 fields 131 Eridanus From 1 Deu Consumption to 0.5 Deu consumption From +0 fiedls to +30 fields 149 Wezn From Eco x4 to Eco x6 145 Spica From Eco x6 to Eco x7 Uni 1 From 0 to …

• All 3 changes are happening in this server. As a matter of fact, only 18 people voted, but all 18 want a x7 economy. It's the first time I see a poll with literally 100% of the votes on an option. the deuterium consumption had 15 votes towards reducing to 0.5 so it's accepted as well and the firlds had 17 people voting for +25.