Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 357.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AntiGameReborn

Tirnoch - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

Update of the opening post: ( @NoMoreAngel please update ) ----- START ----- Hello friends of good taste, given that the development of AGO has stopped, I decided to take over development and release my own version: AntiGameReborn. My version includes a lot of bugfixes and also some new features as well as planned new features: [Feature] Merchant button is highlighted if there is a new item in Import/Export [Feature] Redirection after sending a fleet can be changed to "movement" (AGR Menu -> Fle…

• Change server features

Tirnoch - - Universe Quantum

What the hell are you talking about?

• Change server features

Tirnoch - - Universe Quantum

You guys do realize that 75-80% of the players in Quantum have to vote for an increase in DF% or DtDF, right? And you guys do realize that 90% of the players are miners and won't ever vote for that, right? So it's ridiculous to even ask for a DF increase.

• you're funny sammy maybe you and your master should try not failing every other uni you start try winning a uni without buying out the competition then we can talk other than that yeah, try not taking those numbers too seriously lol

• Gameforge's data leak

Tirnoch - - General

Quote from Troll: “You do know your IP address is like a home address right? ” Of course, not like most people's IP change every day But I was clearly totally wrong and didn't look into the data because I forgot to mention IP addresses

• Gameforge's data leak

Tirnoch - - General

Quote from Troll: “You can find, usernames, email addresses, previous email addresses (of people who have changed it) and IP addresses. ” Oh look I forgot to mention IP addresses, how dare I talk about things I don't know

• Gameforge's data leak

Tirnoch - - General

My source is me looking through the leaked data. But that might be worth nothing to you of course.

• Gameforge's data leak

Tirnoch - - General

As far as user privacy is concerned, only email adresses of users on the .us board were leaked, as well as some support/ingame cases about some players.

• Gameforge's data leak

Tirnoch - - General

Quote from Mafkees: “Please note that both OGame log-in data AND private e-mail addresses were compromised. ” This is not true, no OGame log-in data was compromised, especially no passwords. The leaked data show that the "hackers" had access to a BA account and it's not possible for a BA to see passwords, especially no ingame login data.

• anyway sammy you're way more likeable if you don't try to be a jerk like your master, just saying

• sure bro I'm sure Battal handed his account to you for free and no I don't regret anything, why would I?

• Quote from unclesam: “not my problem you all decided to quit the universe by your own choice is it? smh ” Hey it's not my problem your master buys all enemy accounts rather than crashing them is it? I'd like to remind you what account you're on, and your master bought it way before we quit, no?

• Quote from unclesam: “it was not given to me in a silver platter....it kinda was.....ive built 165m in military. go figure out the rest. ” Yes I'm sure it was very hard to build those 165m military without anyone being able to cross your path after WM just bought all fleets in the universe smh

• Quote from unclesam: “20b deut...10 mobiles...one mobile in your planet's system....force pop you until you vmode or quit the game... how bout dah ” RIO not bullying like always take it easy champs, you're taking this game a bit too seriously

• AntiGameReborn

Tirnoch - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

After Shole made Mozilla disable my version of AGO, the Firefox version was temporarily unavailable. I don't understand why he has to put obstacles in the community's way (he also made Mozilla disable the french version), but I guess he's just doing the necessity of his character. However, the issue should be solved now and a new AGO version is now available. Change log version 6.7.2.3: [Polishing] Sanitized innerHTML assignments [Polishing] donutGalaxy and probing from Galaxy view improvement […

• It's because Armor is Structure divided by 10 You would have known that if you just imported the CR to ogmem.com and looked at the ship stats as you were told...............

• Portugal acc had DragianX, then the guy who bought Mindwar and DragianX accs pushed the rips into Mindwar acc, then scrapped the whole fleet to click Astro29. DragianX acc is now in Erebos' hands. Oh and in case you wonder: None of these guys sold directly to WM (except maybe ViS, that I don't know for sure) but the accounts still ended up in his hands. Hence why Unity decided to suicide their fleets instead of selling.

• A little bit of Quantum history for those that have bad memories: 1. There is no nirO's account and there never was. WM bought that account and let nirO play it. After he got crashed he just took his own account back. 2. Unclesam is on Battal's old account. Yeah the Battal who took part in crashing WM. WM also bought that account and let's unclesam play it. 3. Storm is WM's old account that got crashed. 4. The HUMMER account is Mindwar's old account. Yeah the Mindwar who took part in crashing WM…

• Put that API into ogmem.com and you'll see what your mistake is

• The V mode

Tirnoch - - General

Quote from AMOTION: “Quote from herr gonzo: “leave as it is just ban the option for sending 15k rips as cover fleet i almost lost moon and i didnt even fs or was off ” If you’re almost losing moons while online, really sounds like you should be playing single speed. I think being in a single speed uni would fix all your problems. ” Dude he is talking about 100% MDs covered with 15k Rips, how the hell do you want to defend that and what the hell has that to do with single speed Seriously 98% of p…