Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Don't wan't to be a ball buster but: 1st let's just merge first and see how we all get from there 2nd some of these changes affect a certain amount of players more than others(wich again i say let the merge dust settle and see what we got left) 3rd we barely got a change meaning the merge,do we really want another change that fast?we need to adjust to this first change, wich for some that werent as active as they will have to be now at merge will be a game changer and it will probably put them o…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

blondu - - General

Quote from improve: “just looked on this cygnus document showing who's planets are conflicting.......seems like ALL my planets will be moved. therefor my moons from which i can FS cheaply from will now cost ALOT more and i have to come out of vmode for a 24hour period to move a planet? has any1 answered the question of "will we get some relocations for free if my planets move?" as im thinking my moons are going to be miles away from where they are now, and if i have to be out of vmode for 24hour…

blondu - - General

Quote from Tekashi: “Ladies and gents, receivded an email from GF kind of reminder about the merge and on the bottom there's this : Warning! If you do not register your account for the Exodus yourself, we will automatically assign and migrate your account to a random destination universe. Now does this mean that if I do not register my account for Uriel (merge group 3) I will be moved to another target uni or i will end up in Uriel regardless? This has been bothering me for days now, I know that…

• What will be your Best uni Spec

blondu - - General

3x fleet speed 7x eco speed(this speed to be applied to buildings and research and shypiard. 60%df 0.3deut Probe atacks on, with their cargo space up to 20 5galaxies +35fields 50-100k dm for all newbs to play with it and get the taste of it so they can start buying too and never hear anyone else(ugh this guy uses dm,ugh no skill just buying power) :)))))))))

• you know very well i had to go vmode as i cant carry all those ress that i have...i wish i wasnt forced to do so but this is the game...dont worrie i will come out again...and play like my usual...plus i was very tired...i could of messed up things...just playing safe. About me writting a lot,i always do that,check all my bigger hits (or dont,take my word for it)you will see its the same,this is my style,dont need to pull my leg on it:))

• This all started when Loner wanted us to work togheter like 1year and half ago(thats why i even got a fleet now,i was building it then)and then he quit out of nowere so i stoped building fleet as i didnt have with who to play.Then a month or so ago he came back and he already starting crashing people left and right,and asked me if i would be interested in killing Nigma's fleet with him.He watched him a few day's and saw he barely has activity,the issue was we didn't have rec's at all,when all th…

• you rockin' bro gg and keep it up def vfr so he can come again maybe?:))

• pfff you put him in vmode:( I hope he comes back.... But great profits and good way to supply for merge...:) Pred i hooe you will come back man...you good.

• I think he is becoming a regular,i don't mind that :D Def vfr. On 04-10-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker blondu [KOJ] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 34.185 _________________________________________ Defender Morte1969 [TIG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1 Large Cargo 2.400 Light Fighter 145 Battleship 1 Recycler 212 Destroyer 1.484 Deathstar 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... At…

• wow,such good profits :O keep up the good work fella. def vfr m8.

• nice fleet you got there bro happy to see you smaking here still enjoy the profits and spend them wisely

• So i first noticed Morte a couple of months ago...and when i saw him i just launched some rip's at him to md and lost them,as i was too lazy to check him or anything...as our univ is dead beat.But i did tell him that i will revenge my rips(even tho was my mistake) and i will come after him...meanwhile he split fleet and obiwan got him a week ago or so...and now im left with leftovers... Still satisfied with the profit especially cause it's such a dead univ and kinda a revenge...kinda...Deut bill…

blondu - - General

i really want to know some more news about the trading sistem .will it be ready for merge or not?i have a few friends that wont play and i have a few friends that want some accounts...and i cant help either...and those acc just rot in there for months cause i cant give them to the other people who want to play them:( it just sucks....please make this posible.this issue is quite concerning atm...

blondu - - General

yeeyyyyy finalllyyyyy i am so hyped....i really don't care about any other spec than speed...and i only have acc on 2x and 3x,and im quite happy with the merge the wya it's happening for those univ,but i would of preffered for the 3x speed section to have a few more univ joining in...but meh can't satisfy all:D So who in spica eridanus and uriel knows me personally,cause i have no idea of those univ and im curious if there's some old fella's or enemy's that i might encounter there.

• Had a bit of time off in my short holiday,and decided to look for something to hit... So i found this guy and raided almost all of his planets wich lead me to a rough profit of 250kk. There were 7 more hoff's on him with this nr 8th.Didn't wan't to flame the hoff section as it's a very quiet one for a long time.So i added only this one to show to my collegues that im still alive :) Def vfr m8 hope you won't be too pissed that i took the lights on almost all your planets. On 25-09-2018 --:--:--, …

• this player never got hit from the bigining of the univ...neverrrrr.This guy was kinda the last guy that needed to be hit on the server(excluding some that went vmode),Ofc great profit you got there,you should give a piece to ragnarok(btw always very active and probing and sharing targets to everyone in the ally,luv that)

• congratz on the hit m8 glad you got him and nice profitsssss imma ignore the hatter wich posted a bit upper.

• good profits you got there but too bad you lost so many rips,i edited yur post cause of the coord. def vfr

• This Year's Merge!

blondu - - General

guy's i believe all the complaining and what i do and what you do and what that other guy does and what's best for every individual and what's fair or not fair for the rest have been said a gazillion times...can we please not go into that again,and again and again?please let's just stick to what Blankie asked of us...and that is just to say what univ we think should be merged and not? And i'm going to address the question again @Blankie is there a reason as we have been asked this by you now?are…

• This Year's Merge!

blondu - - General

japetus, nusakan(2x), spica, uriel, as they are 3x but i think another 2x/4x should be merged into these 3x wich one they would preffer... vega wasat betel deimos hyperion unity polaris quaoar wezn(tho wezn could go to the 3x speed i believe because there are 8univ of 2x that are going in togheter and this one could go in 3x cause there's not many ) cygnus ganimed libra tarazed these gould go on either 5x or 3x depending on how people would want to have a choice...if they would want faster or a …