Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice hit buddy. You deserved a big hit like this one. Congrats, i'm sure resources are already well spend by now

• Whos brilliant idea was it

Cotxe - - Archive - Bugs

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Quote from Blackmass: “@Dark Depresion look its simple i had nothing to do with the removal of the archives i was against it remember. or at least i was wanting you and others to have time to save what you could . ” So we have two BAs tasked with the running of the board, equal in both responsibility and accountability in that regard, and you are now telling us that as the other BA went behind your back, made the biggest fuckup in the history of the board, permanently…

• Subscription Uni - Discussion

Cotxe - - General

Pool added to original post.

Cotxe - - General

Quote from LegacyOfDawn: “Cotxe, not every user reads everything on the board either, this post can be easily lost among the others. Would it be inconvenient for you to post a poll, much like the one concerning new universe vote, with a question "Would you support a subscription-based Universe with pre-merge ProGame (u35) settings? (X5, 30%, no wreck field, no DM resource purchase, no halving/instabuilding, no M.O.O.N./+Field Items)" Or however you´d like to formulate it, as long as it´s written…

Cotxe - - General

Quote from Cancerman: “no response from staff members? i would expect those who point out negativity coming from comunity would bother to respond to positive approach and briliant suggestion from community member? Unless ofc u lot to busy posting links to youtube in what music you like to slow board so u can go delete ogame history coz board is slow? that second part is a little bit uncalled, not worth calling the flaming/trolling that it could create upon that Iris ” Patience This thread is onl…

• So... yeah...

Cotxe - - Ex-Team members archive

~removed

• New universe vote and discussion

Cotxe - - General

Mining would definitely be interesting here. Logistic for astro would be incredibly easy due to 3x fleet speed and 0,5 deut consumption so that's not neccessary bad thing. +30 fields is also awesome thing for making deut pumps on 15 slots. I'd say getting 15th planet is doable here and can be realistic goal, but it would require some heavy planning and lot of carefulness.

• Making a lighter board

Cotxe - - Board

Dear users, We'll proceed with deletion of rest of the archives on 24th March: Archive version 2.0 You can link threads that should be saved here: Threads that should be saved Best Regards, your OGame.org-Team

• What level are your mines?

Cotxe - - General

Well, i have no idea than

• What level are your mines?

Cotxe - - General

Are you maybe upgrading them to 45?

• Moved to correct section Good luck with your alliance!

• Restructuring of the HoF and CR-Section

Cotxe - - Board

Dear users, based on feedback we added Top10 section to new CR/HoF section. Additionally, we merged (So far only in Rhea) following sections: Diplo + Alliances and discussions = Diplomacy and Alliance discussions Trade + Headhunt = Trades and Headhunts Merge was neccesaty as another step to fight lag on forum.

• I reached only level 9 So yeah 7-10 is pretty accurate

• Discussion on Merge

Cotxe - - General

Of course it's all money related, however i think (and same as with your case - it's just a theory) there's more than just amount of DM bought on old servers. New servers are biggest source of income for GF and new servers need to remain attractive and relevant in order to bring more players. And merges on regular basis defintely wouldn't be good for all new unis, where the potential to reach high ranks with DM is really high.

• Really nice game for the first timer! But yeah, it gets hard really fast. Maybe starting with less amount of blocks. Just to give players some room to get used to mechanics and how can they use different block shapes.

• What's going on in the team

Cotxe - - Team

Following members had to leave the team: Moderator_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png - Salcin - Stefan We would also like to congratulate one promotion Other_ogame_en_36b6947cbae092653f2193fda7d0583f.png - Gebrunn

• Good friend Bibas "needs deut"

Cotxe - - Universe 1

• You can discuss new update here: Onboarding / Retention System

• Onboarding / Retention System

Cotxe - - Game

Dear users. As you may noticed ingame already, we have received a little update: Quote: “After registration the user gets rewards over 7 days. It´s no daily login, so you get the reward also if you login on e.g. day 7, then you will get 7 messages with all rewards. The reward is send out via in-game message, and it is delivered when you login into your account. You have to manually grab the reward and it is then added to your account. Those messages will stay 7 days. You can also access the rewa…

• What's going on in the team

Cotxe - - Team

And another user joined our team Moderator_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png - T4NK