Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 136.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Hatu - - General

Quote from herr gonzo: “cba to read i have small acc in yildun ( which i don't play) so if it gets merged in xanthus it stays the same specs? ” You will assume the Universe specs of Xanthus which are 6x fleet and 6x eco, 70% DF, +25 fields, 60% deuterium consumption + No ACS. Xanthus is currently +25 fields, but it was previously stated that since your Uni is +30 fields you will retain that setting in Xanthus. Do keep in mind that thanks to @piink polls will be run post-merge to further aide all…

Hatu - - General

Inactives will be moved last and not everyone is going to 1 Uni so a large displacement is rather unlikely. As previously stated, you will get a free relocate for ALL displacements not just the 3 that were allotted in the 2016 Merge! It's also a first come first-serve basis, so if you are confirmed on your target Uni before others you will merge before them. The merge script will run once per day at the same time each day for a week. So collisions are unlikely. The script will try to put you clo…

• Who's Vice? Looks like Glo needs to be online for his deployments. Don't pick on ole' Asto he's a nice guy Welcome back from vmode Fell, good find and nice profits. GLOTR Glo, don't get too discouraged.

Hatu - - General

Quote from RadioSweetHeart: “I don’t know if some of you may know but .Org is not the only community being merged. Other communities are going through the same process simultaneously (if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong) so any posts made by GameForge staff regarding the merger doesn’t necessarily mean that communication is solely for .Org. That communication is a general communication that relates to ALL communities participating on this merger. I feel that is where many are getting …

• AL is ever so active. Sad sight to see you hit Caroline you are a great member of our community and certainly one of the most dedicated! I know you don't need any help but GLOTR

• Looking for a Sign

Hatu - - Sigs and Banners

I tried hard to get you the credits as the creator but it keeps telling me it's over 500 characters and won't let me save it.. Damn code with the web links in my sig Still doesn't seem it should be anywhere near 500 characters

• Guess who posts next

Hatu - - Social Spamboard

Someone said my name I hath been summoned, and so I appear @Uberman next

• Looking for a Sign

Quote from Blackmass: “AHatu.jpg @Hatu hows This ” ermawhgawd I love it Thank you so much man!!! @Blackmass Thanks a lot I really appreciate it - the time and the effort, very thoughtful mate!!!

• Looking for a Sign

Quote from Blackmass: “Howdy I can do you up something when i get back to my normal pc. 4 or 5 days . ” That sounds amazing! I'd be honored to rock a Blackmass sig

Hatu - - General

Quote from EthanC: “Great Economics lesson. Now add to that what happens when a merge is put in place that the player base feels is unfair and leaves them in a situation where they don't feel they can recover the "value" of their account. Does this stop them "investing" into it? According to your logic, their xmas greed their business machine is going to suffer from a lack of effort to correctly balance the unis. A POLL BEFORE THE MERGE WAS SET ASKING FOR FLEET SPEED MATCHES OR RANK MATCHES IS A…

Hatu - - General

I think we can all agree that higher population = more paying customers. There's only 2 ways for GameForge to get more profit. 1. Get new players to buy in (new customers) 2. Get current customers to BUY more A merge especially one involving thousands of accounts is going to give players a reason to buy more DM. More relocations = More DM purchased More targets = More relocations, more insta-gate's Adding a few thousand players to the ranks greatly increases the competition and minimizes the dis…

Hatu - - General

Quote from Troll: “I have a question. I've been reading about this and have seen that Vega recently got a poll approved (July?) for x6 eco. In the merge announcement, it shows Vega with x7 eco. Which one is it? Is Vega's eco being upped again? Was there a typo in the announcement? ” Good question. Since opening in Nov 2013 Vega has always been x2 eco-speed. With the recent polls ,on July 12th it was increased to 6x eco-speed. Upon merge Vega will be updated to 7x economy speed as the merge plan …

Hatu - - General

Quote from Troll: “Quote from improve: “im going from 4xfleet 4xeco 55% debris and 0.6 deut cost to 4xfleet 7xeco 70% debris and 1.0 deut cost ” Ok then, from fleeter to fleeter...You are going to spend 0.4 more deut, but you will have an extra 15% more df and 3 times more eco and the same speed you are used to and love. Even with your crap mines (going by what you said) you still got yourself a pretty decent deal so your comparison is invalid. ” As a fleeter the 15% DF increase nullifies the 0.…

Hatu - - General

Quote from Di5turbed: “Instead putting only data from first players in each uni, which usually are anomaly. Average of lets say top 30 is better to glean what is better choice. But I hardly doubt anything is gonna change, since from what I understand these are GF directly planned merges. ” I have stated this all over this topic, you can't stare at the #1 or even just the Top 5, you need to see the Top 20 at least or Top 30 to really see where the Uni is at. You cannot simply focus on Rank 1 and …

• Looking for a Sign

Hello Community! I am looking for a new signature I have many and all are very old and outdated like me Would any of you kind folks mind committing some time to helping me out!? Am not looking for a specific type/reference but I am a big fan of DBZ, FMA, TWD, LOTR, LA Lakers, Diablo Franchise, Lebron, AoT and of course the United States Navy. I hope this helps!!! tytyty P.S. -- Special thanks to @MasterYoda for pointing me to the direction of this area of Forums

Hatu - - General

Quote from umakhelwane: “literally what? most .org uni's drop below 200 after 3 months and you're trying to shit on virgo and u1 for not having 400 players logged in at every moment? LOL please, consider not commenting on things when you have a green/orange name ” There's never even 100 players online in Virgo at any time on any day. I mentioned Virgo only, nothing about online numbers for Uni 1 and trying to s*** on them is hardly appropriate to get your reply across. Should I apologize for pos…

Hatu - - General

60% of Virgo is already inactive at the 1 year mark, this means your future is a dead Uni. While the '400 active' keeps being thrown around you will only see 10 - 40 players online at any given time through the Lobby. Right now that # is 14 online and yesterday when I looked it was 26 online. You're right on pace with the rest of the 3-5 yr old Uni's that have less than 100 players. The numbers there will dwindle and in 2-3 years and you'll be wanting to be included in the next merge. The idea w…

• Good find mate, keep them coming! mmmm profits

Hatu - - General

Quote from priest_beast: “I chose Virgo for the 1 x speed and the increased Eco. Even set up my planet locations for the slow style of play. Now Virgo, u take the top 4 account..... its only 47kk points.....your merge would mean its ONLY 300 MILLION points BEHIND top player.... i mean SERIOUSLY ???? are you guys ACTUALLY thinking straight ???? Im sorry, did you guys at gameforge actually think about this merge more than 5 minutes? Virgos TOP account, is only 5 x SMALLER than the top account in M…

Hatu - - General

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “not that it matters to me but I am honestly surprised they left quantum out. Im also not a virgo player but come on what did you guys expect messing with fleet speed? you shouldve just made virgo exodus to uni 1 and vega problem solved ” Quantum was left out due to the fact that they are 3x the size of the rest of .org, as previously mentioned. The idea of the merge is to take inactive Universes and make them into Active one's. I believe we can agree that Quantum bei…