Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spy & Fly while enduring BeattleNoob's probes, every two days (because he runs into vmode after spamming the Universe with probes) at the same time. I could set a watch to his probing times. Defender, hate to hit you since you are a very polite player but I could not leave your goodies out for BeattleNoob to collect. GLOTR matey, should not take too long. On 05-12-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Infi [RIO] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 2…

• Initially this was a Spy & Fly but in another system on a much smaller hit. I noticed the defender had a colony missing and it did not show up anywhere. I just let it fly and hoped for the best because it was a small hit and a rebuild would have taken maybe 30min in total. The attack went through and I decided to probe all his other colonies. Well I found his main fleet and decided to go ahead and fly close to 100ss to target. A possible ninja was on my mind the entire time but I followed the Ba…

• OGame Inadequacy

TinManSA - - Feedback & Criticism

It is not the 99.9999999% that is the problem. The problem is when the 0.000001% has a better chance of happening in a random chance, even if rounded up above a 0.00005% chance.

• I like big butts and I cannot lie... One cheek, two cheek..... those are I like!! That ain't no accusation either.... I saw 'em with me own two eyes, right there!! Oh, nice hit. I heard there was a 2nd Asian lady posted.... where she is now ? Cheating accusations do not belong on the board and neither does that type of Language. Warned - Clittle

• Quote from Tirnoch: “Dunno, but last time I was around you were hiding in vmode like a chicken and I'm not rly a fan of chickens.. And you were hating about Unity and our deep space hits coz you were too noob to find such hits yourself (oh wait, you weren't, you actually hit deep space once yourself ) so yeah that's all I got to say about hating and being a fan ” Your biggest hit is still smaller than WM smallest hit, BUT it is definitely the size of your mouth I see. We know it sucks to be you,…

• Well after about a month of seeing Defender getting hit (3 times) I thought today will be my day. Noticed 2 days ago he is building RL's on his moon....creating false activity. Today I saw his RL's increase slowly (probed twice to make sure). Defender showed timers all over except on his moon and since I was in-system to him, thought I will have me a quicky. Defender messaged me about 10 min later to congratulate me... he got distracted at work. Defender was a great sport!! I wish you a very fas…

• Quote from CARDINAL RICHELIEU: “Quote from TinManSA: “Funny story, you actually made me grin. Glad I was able to leave such an ever lasting impression on you with the FFO tags. Those were good old days indeed, when you knew nothing and you were friendly with FFO players. Then when you had your fill with knowledge, you turned you back on FFO in specific me. I still remember how eager you were to be friends when MOFSE and USD were running the show in Electra... not much one can expect from a Russi…

• Funny story, you actually made me grin. Glad I was able to leave such an ever lasting impression on you with the FFO tags. Those were good old days indeed, when you knew nothing and you were friendly with FFO players. Then when you had your fill with knowledge, you turned you back on FFO in specific me. I still remember how eager you were to be friends when MOFSE and USD were running the show in Electra... not much one can expect from a Russian American. That 300m Metal you took from Sweeney, th…

• Wow!! For your small fleet, you make big booms!! Juicy hit Hatch! I am really glad you play vmode, else there will be nothing to kill.

• I am completely innocent. I just shared Esp Report and it got ignored multiple times. Then 2 days ago I went straight to the man ans said "we fly, you can remain in your PJ's and keep your slippers on". Legio found the offer very attractive Then the begging started, he begged me to send follow ups and I begged him not to... it kept going back and forth until I was almost in tears. I've never begged anyone this much not even for a B... okay never mind that. Okay, all of the above is a load of BS.…

• Congrats on a juicy hit. Please don't spend your loot in one place just now.... take a day or two, even longer to enjoy the victory. That should give me enough time to come knocking, balls and all Defender FR, fake is never as good as the real thing....that goes for activity as well. Quick recovery for you anyway.

• I really don't get it. Wind has posted probably all his ninja's AND yet, noobs attack a baiter. This guy has ninja'ed every possible rank you can think of AND yet they keep falling for his bait. I hunt every gala a few times a day, sometimes I come up empty. This guy, sits and does absolutely nothing....except clicking the JUMP button - why ? Because noobs keep attacking him. Good ninja, nothing against your style mate... just grinds me that noobs still fall for your bait. FR Attacker, try not t…

• Quote from Dark Pink: “So it was no longer Hemispheres on that account? Certainly a nice hit. Enjoy the profits. Fast rebuild defender. ” The name changed during the attack.

• Oh well, what can I say... stole his DF's the other day, got a nasty message from him, he went vmode, I kept going, he came out.... and now the story starts: Was probing around in G7 when I saw defender is out of vmode. Quickly probed his deploy because I knew he had LC's (with no damn res) sitting there when I probed him 2 days ago. The LC's were still sitting there. Checked for activity and found nothing...he was offline. Attacker: (Infi): 0 Resources: 503, Loot: 100% Debris field (newly creat…

• Nice juicy hit there John Boy!! (The Waltons came to mind) Enjoy the spoils matey!! My hit on him was nothing close to juicy as this one!! FR Def

• Well yesterday was a really odd day. I managed to steal around 8 DF's in total(TP 100mil) BUT the best was the last 5 DF's I stole. Now remember, losing a DF will piss off any attacker. Here's the story... I knew I had to vmode for 2 days and decided I will make the best of the day and burn some midnight oil. Made a few good hits early in the day, but I kept up the probing. In total I think I must have probed every galaxy 3 times with a total of 200 system range per galaxy. After hitting Trooper…

• The defender is a great sport and has taken two previous hits on him like a champ. Sorry to hit you again for a third time mate, nothing personal. The first time I mobiled in on the target and hit him while he had activity. The second and third time was just spy & fly. FR to you mate!! Hope everything is well on your end. On 03-05-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Infi [RIO] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 20.000 __________________________…

• Was probing around in the upper Galas and extending my probing area to 150 systems instead of the normal 70 systems. Found the target but decided to wait a few hours to see if the defender will log on. After a good few hours I decided to launch the attack. FR Defender On 02-05-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Infi [RIO] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 900 _________________________________________ Defender xnet [-N-] __________________________…

• Now I know I am causing some drama in the J-R alliance, especially when I hit Pink Bits for over 2bil profit a few weeks ago. Not to mention one or two other J-R members in-between. Please understand that I have nothing against the J-R alliance, it is just they have soo many juicy targets My rips raids are never a Spy & Fly - I normally take my time deciding if I want to hit the target or not. Also the time it takes plays an important role. FR Def. On 02-05-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets me…

• After hitting defender in G2 I started to probe around to see if I could find anything else on his other planets. I noticed activity on his G7 planet so I probed. The Esp Report showed his main fleet sitting, however I wasn't too sure about the activity. In my haste to jump my fleet to G7, I somehow manged to only jump fodder and not my heavies. Now I had to wait 12 min for cool down and that meant I just gave whoever probed the defender in G7 a window of opportunity. I just had to improvise to …