Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 292.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice hit Aristo (and team) that guy got you realy pissed off to sent 270 rips on him at once in moon destruction mission! respect Wish you guys good luck in new universe. Glad to see you finally get to merge and get more action.. we used to spoke a lot about merge back when i was still in uni, and when i quit like 10 moths ago was it or smth like that i thought you wont get to merge this year, but it turned out otherwise :) not that i would have stayed if i knew the merge will come! once again, …

• Merge

Sir Lancelot - - Universe Izar

since you guy started to stroke eachothers wienies, you need some barbecue sauce maybe? hahaha fitfitiufiutifu whatever your nick means, you cant stand chance against me when i open up my wallent and give thousands to Gos bro edit> btw ftiufitudfituitfufitifu where are your fights brO? i see your posts only when you kiss RIO ass on quantum

• Merge

im proud of hitting you 12072323 times and made you quit. i stay ruling uni and you left crying cry more noob cry me a river you just need to give couple of thousands euros to GO SGO and GA and you will be like me pink ...

• Merge

2 or 3 times was bashing.

• Merge

hahahaha come back to izar so we can rape you more. i think i was banned as many times as i crashed you hahaha 3-4 times

• Merge

pink you talk an empty talk here we hit you 3000 times cause you didnt know how to make FS or to be there after your FS land. a mere noob thats what you are 10 pages of proofs and where did that get you? to be crashed 10 times im inocent until proven guilty, you never proved, only talked BS cause it was the only way how you could stand against us. talkin shit and reporting to the GO some multis and god knows what other bullshit too what about your 24/7 activitu that wasnt bot? you got crashed an…

• one bigger one defender is a pretty funny guy, bot user, he uses a bot 24/7 is online with constant activity on HW... this morning i got into his solar system, made a moon and attacked the fleet, but OFC bot moved the fleet on his only moon.. it was deployment 10 % tried to catched it bud i missed seconds later, i have seen deployment from moon to planet, and then i said if he leaves it more then 5 minutes he is done so he did it i kept lanxing, locked the attack 3 seconds after landing but.. h…

• Quote from Xu Xin: “Quote from Beefy: “but I decided earlier today to take out Luda Qrcina ” This s*it is hillarious, balkan people will get it hahaha beefy GG here and FR in new uni Defender FR ” still laughing like crazy on this

• MD + lanx.. FR antikaci.. hope you come back out of vmode On 19-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 1.388 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender ANTIKACI ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 7.736 Large Cargo 2.375 Light Fighter 9.616 Heavy Fighter 391 Cruiser 1.322 Battleship 8.965 Recycler 3.702 Espionage Probe 557 Bomber 700 Solar Satellite …

• defender came like 5 minutes after attack and took some 50m DF rest was mine. On 15-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 98.834 _________________________________________ Defender ANTIKACI ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 12.323 Large Cargo 6.526 Light Fighter 1.794 Heavy Fighter 1.075 Cruiser 3.624 Battleship 20.037 Colony Ship 1 Recycler 550 Espionage Probe 675 Bomb…

• still dont understand why he attacked, but im not saying im no glad, profit came right on my doorstep. FR BSIMPERIA not the first time your nailing your fleet into me On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker BSimperia [Russia] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 15.000 Light Fighter 8.000 Cruiser 1.000 Battleship 1.000 Bomber 1.000 Destroyer 1.000 Battlecruiser 1.000 _________________________________________ Defender Lance [NYSM] ____________…

• mods you can close this its over.

• MODS you can close this. Its over.

• On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 3.357 Large Cargo 23.523 Light Fighter 6 Battleship 225 Recycler 1.248 Espionage Probe 20 Bomber 35 Deathstar 19 _________________________________________ Defender Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 107.921 Large Cargo 8.487 Light Fighter 1.000.000 Cruiser 199.999 Battleship 35.328 Colony Ship 33 Recycler 199.…

• On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Battleship 35.700 Battlecruiser 45.981 _________________________________________ Defender seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Recycler 29 Deathstar 26 Rocket Launcher 6.929 Light Laser 3.042 Heavy Laser 621 Gauss Cannon 514 Plasma Turret 106 Large Shield Dome 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker La…

• On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 33.333 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 14.692 Recycler 81 Espionage Probe 95 Solar Satellite 300 Rocket Launcher 9.351 Light Laser 5.000 Heavy Laser 1.033 Gauss Cannon 846 Plasma Turret 167 Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1 ___________…

• On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 50.000 _________________________________________ Defender seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Rocket Launcher 8.883 Light Laser 3.900 Heavy Laser 806 Gauss Cannon 668 Plasma Turret 132 Large Shield Dome 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________…

• On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 1.456 _________________________________________ Defender seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Rocket Launcher 29.411 Light Laser 32.106 Heavy Laser 14.943 Gauss Cannon 13.913 Plasma Turret 5.862 Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Dome 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Lance [NYSM] _______…

• And this war is over... defender came after MDs and those HITs saw what happened... decided to finish his journey on Izar, somthing i have seen a lot throughout my play on ogame I have sent many to rent i dont know if thats good or bad ... i was a bit surprised when i saw MD mission on this attack then the seachaos wrote me: " seachaos 14.08.2017 04:25:07 This game like smoke I am waiting a personal like you long time. It's great weekend. I will enjoy my life and hope you too : )" guess he was …

• Here too, MD lanxed... here i have bigger losses but.. i had about 60 seconds to send attack without sim from phone so i just randomly sent somthing for dessies there was no time... On 14-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lance [NYSM] ________________________________________________ Battleship 35.700 Battlecruiser 45.981 _________________________________________ Defender seachaos [AlphaGo] ________________________________________________ Recycler 29 Deathstar 26 Roc…