Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• youtu.be/fRDP1a3DMBM

• Last letter new word game

Blackmass - - Social Spamboard

Nanopolymer

• Guess who posts next

I.m awake now for hmmmmm @Rav3n

• What will be your Best uni Spec

Blackmass - - General

Quote from Ramco: “Quote from Blackmass: “My ideal server setting would be Fleet x1 Eco. x 7 Research x7 deut. consumption 0.5 debrie 65% def into debrie 25% 50 k dm upon validation max. planet field size 272 fields and 5 k metal 5 k crystal 300 deut. to start with. ” yeah i like your server settings except def into debrie %25. (I also wouldn't say no to little bit more Deut consumption because I am a miner. Need to sell my Deut ) ” Yeah the deut. usage could be 0.75 and 10% df to debrie or even…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Blackmass - - General

@piink @Blankie ok so now what about players who had an account in quantum and it was deleted buy the server but the email still shows registered there. and they don't have that as an option or players who delete their uni. 1 acc. and still have a email registered to uni 1 that only get quant. as an option < this is a problem because no account in forced target uni. just an old email. registration?? my my end is fine for the merger. from rigel to Uni1 but some of my friends in Rigel well have th…

• Change server features

Blackmass - - Universe Quantum

Quote from king julian: “So coming from x1 fleet speed and x7 eco Kalisto with an account which has 16kk points What are my chances of making it in Quantum? I've never played a developed speed fleet uni ” They are good just play smart be on about an hour before your fs lands and as long as you fs for 30 or 40 minutes while eating or going to the bathroom or on FB you will be fine and can make it no problem. there are a lot of good players here some can be very bold and or boisterous . but it is …

• Rigel Merge Thread

Blackmass - - Universe Rigel

Quote from improve: “@baal second most hated? i think you underestimate yourself? you have your own fan club.....ups.....i mean anti fan club who is top hated person then? and maybe i missed something? are we now saying that some people may randomly get merged into quantum if they dont choose a target uni? or is it more complex than that? ” Well i believe it is and goe's something like this if you have a uni.1 acc. already and it's not deleted you get sent to quantum. if you have an email still …

• Guess who posts next

board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…c1d8d909bce14d8f2dd921ac8 yep I'm up now for hmmmm @Blankie my dear

• They should be saved for 6 months and notice in game to players to save their favorite cr's and then deleted from board after the 6 month time frame .

• Change server features

Blackmass - - Universe Quantum

yeah I can see a single reason behind the idea of dtdf% and well. it is to just target 3 too 5 players nothing more . since some folks ware tin foil hats board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…c1d8d909bce14d8f2dd921ac8

• Guess who posts next

Naaaa can't break the chains so I'm just gonna drag every thing with me now for Hmmmmmm @MikeGrinder6

• Rawk sig

Blackmass - - Sigs and Banners

@Rawk sorry took so long but here is one I think you will like Rawk.jpg

• Lalouch Long time no see glad your doing well too. wondered where you got off too. more Granny Pron just for threeflipskat3r board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…c1d8d909bce14d8f2dd921ac8 just kidding board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…c1d8d909bce14d8f2dd921ac8

• What will be your Best uni Spec

Blackmass - - General

My ideal server setting would be Fleet x1 Eco. x 7 Research x7 deut. consumption 0.5 debrie 65% def into debrie 25% 50 k dm upon validation max. planet field size 272 fields and 5 k metal 5 k crystal 300 deut. to start with.

• Looking for a Sign

with the BB.code and siggy data it drops what you can put in your signature. display box. and it was my pleasure to make you something you can enjoy.

• Guess who posts next

Nope I'm late now for @Hatu with some new bling

• Looking for a Sign

AHatu.jpg @Hatu hows This

• Looking for a signature

I remember your pieces very nice I will try to do you justice when i get back to the lab so to speak. I kind of got an idea already

• Looking for a Sign

Howdy I can do you up something when i get back to my normal pc. 4 or 5 days .