Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have an 18.000km planet, which was the pre-redesign max size. + 25 fields universe No terra or field boosters board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…a43552ccc4d4d486e9d79db9c

• Quote from Stellar Pegasus: “Quote from Njmatt10: “You can reduce it, but if it is a pre-requisite for a building, then you will need it to upgrade that building. ” so if i had nanite factory level 6 and wanted to upgrade it to 7, but my robotics was down to 2, i have to go up to 10 again and then be able to upgrade nanite? ” Correct. As such deconstruction robo should be a last ditch move. Better to kill off the lab instead, or even better than that, delete a planet that is obviously way too sm…

• Buying the bigger package replaces a smaller one, and you can only have 1 field booster per planet, so the maximum is +15 fields. Use the terraformer for more fields instead. If you are already using the terraformer at high levels and still lack fields, delete the planet ASAP - it's too small to be of any use.

• 18 billion. That is quite the take-away from what I presume from the story is a probe'n'go hit

• Set Carbon Free

Dark Depresion - - General

Quote from baal: “and they (the staff) think they can afford to perma-ban people ... thanks to over-moderation, the above list will probably be about one third smaller by christmas. ” Do always remember to keep in mind that the green team isn't making the rules themselves, just enforcing GFs policies. And unless things have changed greatly since I was a teamler (which I highly doubt given the subject is GF) we actually have very lenient Mods compared to GFs internal guidelines. GFs preferredmeth…

• As a longterm Danish OGamer I can tell you that the very first speed universe that opened in our community was uni 10, back in in 2008. Uni 4.dk correctly opened in 2006, but the only thing special about it was that it was the first ACS universe to open in our community. Edit: Uni 1-3 were standard non-ACS universes Unis 4-9 were standard ACS universes Uni 10 were 2x + ACS Uni 11 were standard ACS universe Uni 12/Andromeda were the first redesign universe, and was again a standard ACS universe

• The V mode

You still need ships though, which needs to be both built and rebuilt...

• The V mode

Actually there is certain merit to the suggestion. While yes, it would be annoying to everybody, it would hit the VM-whores much harder than everybody else. They would be forced to stay out of VM if they want to spend those sweet smash'n'flee ress on account progression or drop some big amounts of DM every time they need to build something. Surely that is a win/win idea so abundantly clear even GF could get aboard with it. I don't care much about things that would inconvenience myself a little, …

• The V mode

We don't need a limit on how much time can be spent in VM. that would be counter-productive towards long-term players. We do need a limit on how soon after exiting VM you can enter again (say 48 or 72 hours being the very shortest period on the table here), or alternatively an attack-block from an account (both not necessarily to) of at least 12 hours after exiting VM. Long story short, the game needs some sort of protected state (VM) but the game also desperately needs a rethinking of said syst…

• 07:20 and onward always give me the chills. Anneke and Devin just complement each other so well youtube.com/watch?v=pA6b6qe8kZQ

• 200k plasmas and 15 million RL getting pwned -> Top 04 - Turtle Soup~ Hummer [RIO_1] & W4R_MaChINE [RIO_1] & nirO [RIO_1] vs. ubernoodel [turtle] (A: 21.732.384.000, D: 100.754.035.500) 336k plasmas and 4,4 million Rl getting owned -> Top 05 - + 3000 rip kill+ turtle soup ~ nirO [RIO_1] & W4R_MaChINE [RIO_1] vs. Vegeto [NBT] ~tp 3bil You cannot rely too much on defence to protect you. Your turtle will always be outmatched in size by the fleets in your universe, so rather than trying to rely on d…

• mines levals

Dark Depresion - - Game Help

You should delete that planet, since such a small planet is not worth developing at all.

• Honour system is tied to military ranks not overall rank.

• level of astro to mines

The faster you do it, the quicker a new and better planet can be developed. If you plan on deleting a planet, delaying the process only hurts you.

• Do not space dock

Dark Depresion - - Bugs

Wreckfields are only available for space dock recovery for 72 hours after impact, and only on the planet at which coordinates the combat took place.

• level of astro to mines

I remember that thread, and also that it was Kebab who posted the table. Pretty sure it falls into the category of incredibly useful stuff that got deleted during the purge though.

• What level are your mines?

After half a year of intensive mine building, things are starting to shape up. Last two crystal lvl 36's will be going as soon as the two metal 42's finishes in a couple of days. Level of Mines player FitzChivalry ( s104-dk ) at 7/25/2018, 12:12:52 AM : Planet 01 : Metal 42 / Crystal 35 / Deuterium 38 / 8°C Planet 02 : Metal 42 / Crystal 35 / Deuterium 38 / 36°C Planet 03 : Metal 42 / Crystal 36 / Deuterium 38 / 65°C Planet 04 : Metal 42 / Crystal 36 / Deuterium 38 / 69°C Planet 05 : Metal 42 / …

• Seems like you have missed the incredibly important chapter on why people knowing your locations doesn't matter the least bit. Nor do alliances for the most part. I've been playing mostly solo, on the same account for 9 years, in a universe I started late - and I've still managed to end up #1 with a 200 million points lead. It is all about playing smart instead of being the eternal victim and blaming everybody else for your own shortcomings.

• Battlecruisers

Jesus f'ing Christ. I give up. Somebody else take over, or let the guy stew in his ignorance >_> 26047047_1616288948406333_4641052296487520108_n.jpg

• Battlecruisers

Quote from JuliusTiberius: “You still haven't give me an example scenario where I would use them. I'm not saying they're bad, I'm saying I don't know where they fit in in the context of Destroyer-heavy fleets, a ship you admit they cannot kill and would not be sent against. It's a simple question. If everyone was using BS, Cruiser and Fighter fleets I'd know exactly where to use them. I'd have a fleet of them ready to go, but they aren't, they're all destroyer, BS, Cruiser and Fighter, at least …