Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cutecat and thunder

Iris - - Universe Uriel

there is nothing wrong with wanting to secure a system, to be safer and their ally to be safer i believe this thread's point is to troll, so ill be watching it closely :3 Iris

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Iris - - General

Quote from SaGoPa: “Good day everyone Some one clarify, what about pushing bashing rule on Uriel. This rule will be delete or keep same after merging? ” the pushing rule on uriel will no longer apply once the merge starts Iris

• always nice to see a home delivery, nice ninja attacker, enjoy the profits!

• SefMasina list of Noobs !!!

Iris - - Universe Quantum

Quote from sefMasina: “I cant wait for Merge ” you should wait sitting down, because quantum aint getting a merge fella

• nice hit man, enjoy those profits before you wake up with several mobiles beside your planets :v enjoy those res Iris

• Only 1 cr per thread is allowed, ill close your thread, you can re post the cr's if you post them separately Iris

• Change server features

Quote from LEGIO: “Quote from Iris: “merging quantum with any other uni is an idiot idea at least for now ” I wasnt expecting a board s mod to call me an idiot after saying earlier that everyone has an opinion and can input that opinion but there again im not shocked at it either,its called dual standards ” i said the idea of quantum having a merge is idiotic, not that you are one, dont try to play the blame on this one, anyways, future will tell, not spamming this thread anymore see ya

• Change server features

Quote from LEGIO: “Quote from Iris: “due to the size of the overall accounts that quantum has, i dont think it will have a merge until every other universe is balanced, just my opinion tho ” what size are the merging unis now ? ,there will always be disadvantaged players in any merge and by the looks of it cygnus players are going to have the advantage over others ,whats the difference if quantum go in there too ? .think of it ,they would get a chance to take out the number 1 fleet in .org .so i…

• Change server features

Quote from LEGIO: “.5 deut is a good idea,not sure on the extra df but id like to see a poll on the things put forward. oh and add another poll to see if we can merge with cygnus ” due to the size of the overall accounts that quantum has, i dont think it will have a merge until every other universe is balanced, just my opinion tho

• Change server features

Quote from Mikoto: “Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from Mikoto: “But back to the subject .5 deuterium and higher debris field please and thank you ” I don't think that's something that should be done. If you want recyclers to be cheaper then just upgrade your impulse drive. Where as DF goes, that's like free scrap push. lol... GF must hit their head real hard to change the settings of Quantum once again. 7x eco with those monster mines, I don't think anyone should complain. We got 7x eco as wel…

• 1st Annual RIO GAMES

Quote from War_Machine: “Quote from handicapparking: “still a little confused on the rules Is there a point system? Any rules (other than staying outside of vmode and attacking sponsors) to be followed? What's this talk about md'ing? ” How you were ever allowed to be a Board Moderator is beyond me but clearly they've had to make some exceptions. On a different note, rules are pretty clear and points gained or lost will be validated through ingame and the use of outside sources like ogame stats a…

• im excited about this merge tbh :3 hope the universe cheers up a bit

• What lvl are your mines?

closed as requested Iris

Iris - - General

Quote from deadly angel1: “anyway what the fruck is good in that pathetic merging.but destroying unis 1 by 1...ty for destroying game idiots... ” first and last verbal warning, dont be so rude or i will warn you Iris

Iris - - General

Quote from Blankie: “What should I do if I have multiple accounts in one merge group? - For users who have multiple accounts in one merge group an additional target universe will be added. The list for these servers will be announced later on. ” Quote from Firestorm: “@Blankie Sorry I still haven't really had my question answered. Hopefully you can advise. If I have accounts in say Universe 1 and Rigel will I be able to move my Rigel account to universe 1 and move my universe 1 account elsewhere…

Iris - - General

Quote from InvaderZerk: “I cant say I like this merge, it just doesn't get me where I wanted. But still I see some justice coming in URIEL in a worst form that players of uriel can imagine PUSHERS BEWARE...scrape your defences and satelites, research energy and power your fusions....start counting down days and hours.....because he is coming your way and you will be forced to push him seriously....research energy, build fusions, scrape all ” as far as i know uriel is a pushing allowed universe, …

• Decent lesser-known songs

Iris - - Entertainment and Tech

youtube.com/watch?v=1jJsYbVBnaE

• as this hit has more than 100M TD, its an ADV 20% tag corrected enjoy your hit! Iris