Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 476.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Top10-hits of most of the exodus unis have been merged into the targetunis already.
Currently the Top10-hits of group 4 are pending an answer into which universe section they should get moved, if you have info about those hits, post them in the respective threads.

The CR-Sections of exodus unis will get closed and archived on the 25th.
The CR-Sections of targetunis will get mostly emptied out on the 23rd.
The Main universe section will get closed and archived on the 31st.

• zohar needs a beer

Paci - - Goodbye Forum

dude! you could always rebuild those fighters, no need to make all this fuss on more serious note- what you did for the community can't be expressed in a single post. HUGE THANK YOU is just a start, beer is ofc waiting for old man like you Enjoy your free time and get some needed rest *hugs*

• Paci says goodbye

Paci - - Community

Dear players, its slowly time for me to leave this community. It was an amazing journey with all of you and I will never forget some of best OGame moments spent here Since about one year now I have been working on two positions and from next week on I will completely switch my job/position and focus on all my new tasks. For you a new Community Manager will join here, his nickname is Grimnir - more about himself he will share with you on his own Thank you for all the good times spent here and nev…

• bashing rule simplification

Paci - - General

Quote from StealtH_DeatH: “how can we pop 8944 moon with 5 waves? explain that to me please :headbanging:” first of all - you can use 6 waves. A moon destruction is not something you are guaranteed to success in moment you decide to do it. With .org moving to international rules players in speed universes which are still too young/inexperienced will be better protected from any bash attempt. However when your alliance has a conflict with some other you all still have a chance to declare wars and…

• Inhouse Community Manager (m/f)

Paci - - Community

Inhouse Community Manager (m/f) Tasks to inspire: • Supporting our communities on social media platforms such as forums, chat rooms (IRC) and Facebook • Coordination of the voluntary team • Conception and implementation of in-game events • Processing of support requests • Processing and transmission of feedback and bug reports • Supervision and support of fan projects from the community You are the megaphone for the community and represent the feelings, opinions and viewpoints of your player com…

• First suggestion from all the ones here picked out - I started new discussion to focus only on that one: Game: Colonization changes All others are still monitored and new ones welecomed as well

• Merge what do you think will happen?

Paci - - General

Quote from letssled: “Quick question in regards to merge. How much work/man hours did the previous one take and/or how long is expected for this one? For eg, was it decided by one person over 2 days (16 man hours), or was it a full team for hundreds of hours?” Its hard to say how many hours one merge takes - we are always starting merges in more communities at once. There is always quite some time needed to go over all your wishes, compare them to ingame numbers and see what can we do for you. A…

• Merge what do you think will happen?

Paci - - General

In moment we will plan next merges (within .org)/have plan on who is going where we will inform everyone over news post Right now our main focus is to deliver next version to you as soon as possible.

• Easy guys... Quite some nice (and also expected) suggestions here. Will make a summary of most wanted changes in next days and forward it to our development team. Until then keep 'em coming or simply quote/like already suggested ones

• Congratz! Hope you are still as happy as on your first days together

• Update v5.8.5 - discussion thread

Paci - - General

Quote from Dark Depresion: “Obviously we still can't lanx seperate galaxies, but will we be able to lanx from say x:490 to x:10 with a lanx lvl 5, since these two position will now be just 20 systems from each other?” As long as your lanx is high enough you can go from 499 to both directions (so to systems 498,497,... or to system 1,2,...)

• What's going on in the team

Paci - - Team

BoardAdmin_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png With todays day Florence is joining Board Administrator position!

• Dear players, We will have a happy hour event tomorrow 29th November, with every DM purchase you will get extra 25%. Event will start at 10:00h and it will last until 22:00h (server time). Have fun playing, Your OGame.org team

• .......X8 uni .......

Paci - - General

Quote from Crimson King: “5x speed is about as fast as a long term uni is going to support. Faster and you have players fleetsaving to sneeze.” you are quite right here. There are a lot of players supporting idea of fast speed uni however when it comes to playing such, its no longer OGame. Clicking every couple seconds in first days and getting crashed while going to toilet makes fun for noone Quote from BubbleBeam: “I don't think even GF know what the hell is going on.” any special reason why w…

• Dear players, please pay attention while trading with other players. As this is temporary server, all trades need to be finished before server closes! In cases, where you receive resources unexpectedly or your trading partner is in vacation mode already, you can always send them to one of following planets: OGameTeam (1:250:1) OGame Team (2:250:1) OGame Team (3:250:1) OGame Team (4:250:1) OGame Team (5:250:1) OGame Team (6:250:1) OGame Team (7:250:1) OGame Team (8:250:1) OGame Team (9:250:1) Hav…

• Let's Play

Paci - - Community

Dear community, you can find our Let's Play guidelines here. We appreciate everyone featuring our games and contacting us in case of questions concerning Let's Play videos and streams. There are already quite a lot of people creating things like this and the guidelines are the result of numerous requests on this matter. We wish you all the best in our games Your Ogame team

• Halloween event server discussion thread

Paci - - General

Quote from BubbleBeam: “x4 fleet, x16 eco, +50 fields, 70% debris, 15 galaxies, ACS yes, abandon colonies no” where going to get a shower becomes overrated? we will see what can be done about higher speeds for future, but right now it remains as temporary Halloween server.

• Dear players, server is reachable over our website as well as over portal page! Have fun playing

• Dear players, you can already register over our portal web page: en.gameforge.com/ Server will be listed also on our main page in some minutes! Have fun playing

• Payment change

Paci - - Payment Information

Dear players, the following tariffs will loose their bonuses from today on. From 1 January 2015, supplies of telecommunications, broadcasting and electronically supplied services made by EU suppliers to private individuals and non-business customers will be taxable in the Member State of the customer. Current rules provide that the place of taxation is where the supplier is located, but with effect from 1 January 2015 this will move to the place of consumption (i.e. where the customer is located…

• Halloween event server discussion thread

Paci - - General

Quote from IMNVS: “So... did you verify with Paci that those outside the 'region' ARE eligible and WILL be sent the prize though GF can not guarantee it's delivery?” If it wouldn't be verified no admin would write such for you. ButtonDan has posted all details regarding event prizes shipping in his post