Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 327.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

The Top10-hits of most of the exodus unis have been merged into the targetunis already.
Currently the Top10-hits of group 4 are pending an answer into which universe section they should get moved, if you have info about those hits, post them in the respective threads.

The CR-Sections of exodus unis will get closed and archived on the 25th.
The CR-Sections of targetunis will get mostly emptied out on the 23rd.
The Main universe section will get closed and archived on the 31st.

• Well well well where to start Ive seen the defender's fleet several times and launched many times and he always came on and moved Even when i mobiled next to him, he always managed to come on time This week he's been a bit busy i guess, i hit a small fleet of his...25M fleet or something and he came on and took DF Today i was lucky i guess...saw a timer... launched fleet expecting he'd come on as usual but he didnt Didnt send recy with the hit to save deut incase he came on, so recy were a bit …

• Ban wave

Flava Sava - - Universe Yildun

Please dont mix and match ban waves with one another this post was made when a certain top 3 player was banned ...he and his 5-9 push accounts and they were all banned because of proof given to the GOs so please stop making false accusations and use the time of your ban to contemplate the rules of the game think of it as a rest day

• Cant believe that acc is finally down it was rank 1 for ages...i mean ive played here 2 years ago or something and that acc was owning back then nice hit(s) ... they look pretty organized

• EZ 500 RIPs ...EZ Uni :D Finally this guy is down...great effort guys keep it up and no FR defender...you know why...its lame what you did in the end

• I first saw his fleet yesterday hiding 30 ss away from my moon...had alot of res with it so i knew i had to move fast before he blew the res Popped the moon...locked the fleet 1 sec behind...rest is history FR def On 17-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 3.001 Battlecruiser 11.601 _________________________________________ Defender Slayn ________________________________________________ S…

• Saw the dude's fleet coming back from transport and launched FR def On 16-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 140.973 Cruiser 7.000 _________________________________________ Defender Chaotica [TAO] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 122 Light Fighter 12.721 Cruiser 5 Battleship 26 Recycler 15 Battlecruiser 576 Rocket Launcher 19.100 Light Laser 14.100 Heavy La…

• On 11-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Noop [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battleship 5.023 Battlecruiser 10.011 _________________________________________ Defender BenzBenz [BSG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.702 Large Cargo 1.517 Light Fighter 23.729 Cruiser 981 Battleship 37 Colony Ship 2 Recycler 1.240 Espionage Probe 253 Destroyer 5 Deathstar 2 Battlecruiser 333 _______________________________________…

• On 12-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Noop [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 146.119 Cruiser 11.895 _________________________________________ Defender James Raynor [RRaid] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 21 Battleship 355 Recycler 130 Espionage Probe 124 Solar Satellite 132 Battlecruiser 9 Rocket Launcher 34.616 Light Laser 4.682 Heavy Laser 1.630 Gauss Cannon 246 Ion Cannon 628 Plasma Turret 181 …

• On 12-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender D Planet [ENL] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.985 Large Cargo 270 Light Fighter 12.601 Heavy Fighter 3 Cruiser 1.966 Battleship 197 Colony Ship 1 Recycler 2.000 Espionage Probe 103 Bomber 8 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 250 ____________________________________…

• Gangster noob spamming the forum with hofs...thought i might join On 12-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Light Fighter 140.618 Cruiser 15.000 _________________________________________ Defender Chaotica [TAO] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 200 Light Fighter 1.470 Recycler 54 Solar Satellite 22 Destroyer 7 Battlecruiser 321 Rocket Launcher 23.541 Light Laser 18.598 Hea…

• So im sitting here farming inactives .... and my name suddenly changes all by itself !!! *Magic* wtf is going on guys ?

• On 09-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 6.000 _________________________________________ Defender Annunaki [RRaid] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 5.000 Large Cargo 9.600 Recycler 10 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 6.000 ( -0 ) ______…

• Help me find a song ? :D

Flava Sava - - Social Spamboard

Quote from Voonda: “Lhasa de sela? ” Nope again...beat is very similar to Enigma's Sadness

Quote from herr gonzo: “idk, but i guess this is better haha youtube.com/watch?v=YvTSu6B9qck ” not even close more of a gregorian or enigma kinda beat...like s spiritual or whatever thanks though

Been looking for a song ive heard like 10 years ago pretty sure its starts with a female voice saying "yeeeeeeeeeeeeah.....then a pause and then a longer yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah" song is either by enigma or gregorian or a similar vocal group any suggestion is helpful The beat is very slow and very similar to Enigma's "Sadness" Hope i placed this in the proper section Thanks for the help

• This one's for the noobs calling me a cheater / pusher "cant go up the ranks that fast without pushing"...just stfu On 08-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 8.000 _________________________________________ Defender Trouble [Gizmo] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 674 Large Cargo 945 Light Fighter 839 Heavy Fighter 17 Battleship 25 Recycler 726 Espionage Prob…

• On 08-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 3.333 _________________________________________ Defender A Packet [CMZ] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 3.999 Large Cargo 1.200 Cruiser 1.998 Recycler 200 Espionage Probe 300 Deathstar 1 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] _____________________________________…

• Simple spy and fly ... all DF is mine Dedicated to my friends and allies <3 On 08-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Flava Sava [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battleship 4.000 Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender A Packet [CMZ] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 23.760 Large Cargo 13.059 Light Fighter 373 Heavy Fighter 54 Cruiser 7.747 Battleship 5 Recycler 2.135 Espionage Probe …

• The Players Choice

Flava Sava - - General

I remember the times where people used to play this game for fun not to compensate for the small wieners I remember logging in to see some guy attacking another guy with 10k colony ships Where did that game go

• Been going up quite a bit in the ranks lately Just posting this in case someone takes out his "push" finger and starts wiggling it around my face FR to def...he came on after the hit and congratulated on the hit so i wish him a speedy recovery On 02-07-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Noop [Vikings] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 6.666 _________________________________________ Defender USLIP _____________________________________________…