Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aaaand there it is! First off, I would like to say congratulations to Noob Kure for the first advanced hit on this server! This is both a testament to dedication and also to not getting sloppy. Noob Kure has been scanning me anywhere between 2 to like 10 times a day for the last week straight now, and this is actually the 5th time I believe that he's launched a huge portion of his fleet at me (the other three times had other ACS players along for the ride.) The first two attacks really didn't wo…

• Nice free loot for you. Seems rather sloppy from the attackers, and pretty unexpected from the top fleeter, but everyone makes mistakes! FR Noob Kure. Shouldn't set you back too much

• Followed this guy for awhile, just didn't have enough recyclers to loot him (seems to be a going theme for me) Still was short a handful, but had enough recyclers that the attack would be hugely profitable, and I wanted to hit him before someone else did since that was the inevitable result of him not fleet saving multiple nights in a row. Ended up building an additional 1,200 recyclers over the last 24 hours to prepare for this hit, but even with Nanite 2 I just couldn't get them fast enough! S…

• So there is actually somewhat of a story for this one! I had been watching this player for awhile, and had hit a couple times for a bit of profit a week ago. Nothing major - 600k here, a million there. This was around the time that the player switched names to Yosemite Sam (I think it was Statler before?). That was before I started switching into major fleet-mode and was mostly still just raiding/mining. I believe Statler was ranked in the top 20 at some point, and I wasn't large enough to hit t…

• And hit #3 to conclude the series. On 29-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 250 Light Fighter 2.000 Cruiser 450 _________________________________________ Defender Misoeren [NOK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 246 Light Fighter 460 Cruiser 4 Recycler 10 Espionage Probe 65 Solar Satellite 74 Battlecruiser 5 Rocket Launcher 1.000 Light Laser 200 Heavy Laser 40 Gaus…

• Hit #2... On 29-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 100 Light Fighter 2.500 Cruiser 400 _________________________________________ Defender Misoeren [NOK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 150 Light Fighter 622 Cruiser 1 Recycler 39 Espionage Probe 50 Solar Satellite 90 Rocket Launcher 1.056 Light Laser 100 Heavy Laser 30 Gauss Cannon 50 Ion Cannon 20 Plasma Turret 2…

• So Misoeren was using some nice tactics to fake activity on planets when sleeping, but I figured that out and since no fleet save... A series of nice loot commenced! On 29-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 100 Light Fighter 1.533 Cruiser 557 _________________________________________ Defender Misoeren [NOK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 158 Light Fighter 554 Cr…

• First big hit using my shiny new sensor phalanx! Also my first 20% hit, as my last largest was a 37% during double event I believe. FR Defender! On 26-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire [UFK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 600 Light Fighter 1.740 Cruiser 726 _________________________________________ Defender Czar Neso ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 20 Light Fighter 625 Cruiser 59 Battleship 4…

• Saw that huge pile of debris floating there earlier today and was hoping you were going to post the hit Not a very nice attitude displayed from those messages though, jeeze. Well, FR defender if you choose to. Universe still young.

• First time gifting a moon in this universe! Very exciting event! Got a little bit lucky on this one. Partway through the fleet sailing, activity showed up on the planet as some ships returned to the planet. Fortunately, most of them were just cargos, so the attack was large enough that the extra ships just turned into more delicious debris! Enjoy the new moon De Vloot! On 21-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire [UFK] ____________________________________…

• Selling Deuterium!

QuoSo - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

I've had a couple questions about rate and how that converts, so I'll remove the ambiguity. - Rate 2.5:1.5:1 - Still looking for crystal/metal mix. - Minimum trade of 100k deuterium now please. Message me ingame: "The Final Empire" Cheers folks and thanks to all buyers so far!

• Pretty hilarious to get a moon at a cost of 21 LF though!

• Not a whole lot to say about this one. Pretty standard spy and fly. Make sure you fleetsave folks! On 14-05-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker The Final Empire ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 60 Heavy Fighter 35 Cruiser 21 _________________________________________ Defender Senator Eridanus [NOK] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 10 Large Cargo 4 Light Fighter 10 Heavy Fighter 6 Cruiser 8 Recycler 3 Rocket Launcher 2…

• Selling Deuterium!

QuoSo - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

Hey there! - Looking to sell some duet for a mix of metal/crystal. - Variable amounts to trade, however much you want. Minimum of 25k deut per trade please. - 1 deut for 1 metal + 1 crystal, but open to negotiate; just let me know what you're interested in. Message me ingame: "The Final Empire" Thanks all!

• Aaaaand Sold! Thanks for the interest folks!

• Looking to sell metal for crystal at the 2:1 trade ratio. Currently have 1000k metal for 500k crystal IGN: The Skahlid Dominion