Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 237.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Event Server question

version4 - - Game Help

16-NOV-2018

• SPEED KILLS, KILL THEM ALL. muhahahaha

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

version4 - - General

Quote from General Lumpy: “oh please getting an answer from a volunteer G.O telling me there nothing I can do about it say "F U" go away!!! So dont give me that freaked crap!!! ” If a GO actually used foul language with you report it to their SGO.

• Nice cruiser r@pe. High speed, low altitude. Flying low and feeling mean, drop the napalm, hear them scream. Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Happy Hunting to all. Regards, version4

• Graveyard server for inactives

version4 - - General

@piink player slang/terminology: "perma vmoded" player is not banned, player has purchased DM on their account, player hasn't checked into their account in over 6 months, 99% chance they never will. Quit. Their planets just take up slots and are inert to those of us still playing. Regards, version4

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

version4 - - Universe 1

Quote from Ghostwolf: “Quote from Serenity: “sniffles I am not hated ---> points to ogame jail ” holy crap...are you still in ogame jail??....Thought they would have let you out by now ” See likes the orange jumpsuits....

• Graveyard server for inactives

version4 - - General

I may be mistaken my friend but I believe they only intend to move the banned and perma vmoded accounts. (I) and (i) accounts would remain. I would like to throw out the thought that any (i) or (I) under 500K in points should also get moved. @piink Regards, version4

• Damn. You risked your whole fleet? Happy hunting to all. Regards, version4

• Server Status

version4 - - Game Help

5x Eco, 1x fleet, +30, 30% dBf, not Def to dBf.

• Nice fleet NNate. Welcome back. FRB defender. Happy hunting to all. Profit is Glory. Regards, version4

• Good bye ogame!

version4 - - Goodbye Forum

Quote from Cassandra Vandales: “Congratulations, the very best reason to retire Enjoy your life with the little one. It changes everything. The next months will be intense, and your daughter will surely never cease to amaze you. Enjoy the first time - they go by so quickly (and suddenly you have a 4 year old with a personality who talks back :P) ” No, suddenly you are buying formal dresses for dances, getting to the DMV to get a DL. High School graduation. Off to the university...

• very nice team work. Happy to be your forward air controller. New lessons learned on both sides. Happy Hunting to all. Regards, version4

• All merged inactives still in VMode

version4 - - General

I have seen other replies on other threads that this will be the last thing done as part of the mergers. Un-vmode the inactives. Just those that were inactive.

• All merged inactives still in VMode

version4 - - General

@NoMoreAngel @piink @Blankie Here's a little proof that none of the merged ( i ) or ( I ) players have been taken out of vmode. Snapshots from todays OGniter search for ( i ) and ( I ) players. Those are all pre-merger UNI 1 accounts. I know because I have either raided or farmed almost every one of them. I came to UNI 1 during the first merger. There had to be many Taurus inactives not in VMode that out rank these UNI 1 inactives. Best regards, version4 board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…8a99f37d25…

version4 - - General

Quote from Akkenru: “Why does it matter if an inactive account is in vacation mode or not? ” Farming is an accepted playstyle. Using what doesn't belong to you in OGame... Stupid comment. Fleeters, raiders, farmers all take what doesn't belong to them. Probably only turtles and pure miners don't take from others. I don't know any miners who don't farm inactives. -version4

version4 - - General

Honor points ratings: The following are the "bad" honor point ratings Bandit (Bottom 250 HP Ranking and at least -500 HP) Bandit Lord (Bottom 100 HP Ranking and at least -2,500 HP) Bandit King (Bottom 10 HP Ranking and at least -15,000 HP) -Found this on a wiki The bold portion would explain why some inactive farms lost their bandit status.

version4 - - General

GF has to have the API data from pre-merge to look at who was and wasn't in vmode. Who was and wasn't a bandit, outlaw, etc. The players should not have to go pull this data from MMORPG-STAT and OGniter... for GF. If backups of all this data wasn't made GF is truly ________. Regards, version4

version4 - - General

I have seen that "dishonor status" on inactives has changed for some that were Bandits before. Their honor points are still negative and greater than -500. They should be coded as red. Account "Nemesis" is an example.

• Good job Kaldor and Man of Many Names. Keep them coming. Welcome back. Happy hunting to all. Regards, version4

version4 - - General

Quote from Uberman: “Why have a relocate sale happening during a merge? Wait till the dust settles! ” @Uberman Those who already reside in the Target universes are not given free relocation's. They may not like some of their new neighbors. Regards, version4