Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A little over a week ago, I posted my first HoF. Now I'm posting my first advanced HoF FR defender. On 06-05-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Quantus [M1NE] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 350 Destroyer 200 Cruiser 1.200 Battleship 800 Battlecruiser 250 Light Fighter 10.000 _________________________________________ Attacker Evrid ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 350 Battleship 202 Battlecruiser 10 _______________…

• Feature suggestion: could you add a warning if one of the sets of technologies is not filled in when simulating, or set both sets to zero? Quite easy to quickly sim something and forget to fill in techs for one player. Loving the sim though, good work!

• First HoF hit in this uni for me. Tiny, but we all have to start somewhere... Dedi to Optimus Prime - thanks for helping me get my account off to a good start! On 28-04-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Quantus [M1NE] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 360 Light Fighter 1.000 Battleship 200 Battlecruiser 150 _________________________________________ Defender Phantom ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 120 Battleship 70…