Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 784.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

carbon - - Universe 1

Quote from magus_18: “Just pointing out that this is page 9 and Bibas isn't crashed yet. @baal are you working towards that or are you just bitching around? Since there's no chance for you in game are you trying to be rank 1 in post count? ” Since you dont play the game anymore you sure do still have alot to say And the thread name is * Official Anti Baal Fan club * And exactly the thread comment shows the name of the thread is appropriate

• Very good keep it up You were warned by NMA regarding where/when you can post in Vega. Warned for spam. - Marshmello

• Changing the settings of Vega

carbon - - Universe Vega

Can anyone explain me the number of accounts popped up / Logged in in last 2 weeks ? Those accounts are in same ss with Muppet accounts and Defiance accounts as for locking / blocking up the system So basically just used for filling up the system . And surely they were used for voting Its quite easily understandable what they voted for grin.png and Who controls them Not even 70 players are active and total votes are 105 Trying to Change the vote result even after so much effort ....... And still…

carbon - - Universe Vega

Quote from letssled: “Quote from carbon: “Please let me know if anyone get bashed I have 18bn ress and 8.5m dark matter Let me show how IPM is done to zero And Dude Arcane i can post pic of the acct logged in and being active in last 2 weeks or 3 weeks And all of them are in same ss locked with your alliance ” Hmmmm, that is like $250 to $500 depends on when you purchased the DM. I cringe thinking how much food that would have given to the poor especially when you don't have much money...... Any…

carbon - - Universe Vega

If i wanted then the vote result would be 65% yes and 35% no But like i said not a single person i asked to vote No Cuz most people i know are Miners after all and its their right But yeah put the blame on me

carbon - - Universe Vega

Quote from -Arcane-: “Sorry, last post. Read what I said carbon. Has access to accounts. Those accounts are there, yes. They have been logged into yes. But we don't have the passwords. I welcome you trying to do something carbon. I will be bashing all those listed ” Those accounts are there , yes They have been logged in out of no where after a year But you dont have passwords Good . Very Good You guys had access which is obvious What you guys voted for .... YES eco Try bashing armada and i will…

carbon - - Universe Vega

Please let me know if anyone get bashed I have 18bn ress and 8.5m dark matter Let me show how IPM is done to zero ;) And Dude Arcane i can post pic of the acct logged in and being active in last 2 weeks or 3 weeks And all of them are in same ss locked with your alliance

carbon - - Universe Vega

Hey Art And hey arcane Fell used 5 of his small accts ( those muppet same ss block acct to vote yes ) Many defiance same ss blocking acct are also seems to logged in out of nowhere as well in last 2 weeks I am sure that was for voting as well Active players are not even 70 in this uni And total votes are 105 ( so 25 votes are extra which i guess we all know from where they came ) So dont act like that this whole setting is not changed cuz of 1% vote When those acct can vote which are not even pl…

carbon - - Universe Vega

I am messing around chill arcane babe I even showed my alliance CM - They all had their own right to vote whatever they wanted Not a single message sent to anyone as well to make them vote yes or no. Otherwise you would have seen a huge difference in the vote ^^

carbon - - Universe Vega

So my vote made all the difference apparently

• Get a life puppet First of all i have no hatred for letsled or any muppet despite the kind of personal attack or accusations which they keep on making . The best and worst part is all of them know i play fairly and i just vmode alot because i seriously dont have time. I haven't even played 40 hrs in last 30 days Recently jossa and you and letsled keep addin more made up stories as well .... like that i do botting , i cheat , i scrap and god knows what else is left to add ... And letsled Who gave…

• Arcane great hit carry on the good work @letsled if you know the real value of Sikh Hurting one doesn't come there I dont have hatred like you guys have for me

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

carbon - - Universe 1

Arcane boi Missed P.E.R.I.O.D.S ? Let me know if you want to start Shit talkin none of us will get warning here ;)

• Not at all I am way too nice to actually + letsled was such a good friend what happend with him suddenly lol will drink beer and hang out !

• Say my Name Say my name Positions are changed From good friend have become a good enemy Carby the bomber man ! Letsled You are going to get a surprise visit when i visit Canada this year lol And something tells me , you wont like it much Kitty you said carbon/carby like 5 - 6 times So much obsession ?

• Quote from Jossa: “Quote from Kenny: “Happens... Thank Jossa coz im leaving your bashing was very effective ” as i said before, your ally tag made it happen, sorry! ” Not sure how bashing is a good idea or something from a good top player But well you have made many people quit ........... *low middle rank ones * because of those small profitable hits Which i even told you ingame once So good job Jossaa baby ! @RadioSweetHeart Stop showing your love for me kitty Cuz arcane will be jellly

• Sorry Ken I am so sorry to see you hit but its part of life and game always move on and hopefully someone will play your account take care buddy Good work arcane P.S Dont worry this noob is goin to quit soon { talkin about me }

carbon - - Universe Vega

Quote from maasman: “I don't know if I want/will be able to devout the time required to fleetsave that often ” Dont worry you can /will Though i know many players who wont be playing anymore After all not everyone play 18 hours a day and farm around But if we are going to merge someday with some other uni .... 4x eco not really bad NMA Slow down bro lol Go Vega Take everyone down in next merge ;)

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

carbon - - Universe 1

You are late bibas ... This kind of comparison is done in very starting cuz the voting starting is started

• Guys keep it civil This is just a game From now on I will act like a board mod lol ( just kidding )