Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DM Special in Expeditions

Reticent - - General

My expedition fleet is one bomber, four hundred large cargo, and 3 esp probes for one hour. During these bonus DM events, which is the only time I send expeditions, if you get a DM hit, switch to the next nearest system until you get a hit there, and so on. I find I rarely get two DM hits from the same system during these events, though I don't have any kind of statistical analysis to back that up. As such, use as many different systems and/or launching planets as you can. I'm not sure how based…

• DM Special in Expeditions

Reticent - - General

I sent out over 100 expeditions and got between 30k and 40k DM. Not quite enough for a week of Commanding Staff, but I'm not complaining. Volume is the key. I also got several thousand espi probes. I mean, I know some people go through a lot, I know a couple of people who lose about 100 a day just on my planets, but I rarely buzz people with active defenses, and usually build lots of 150 that keep for months. Now I'm swimming in the bloody things.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Reticent - - General

So. How long before people start asking for another merge? I thought it was surprisingly quick the last time, but this time....

Reticent - - General

It's the one issue that affects everybody. While some people may or may not have merged seamlessly, everyone is feeling the crunch from not enough farms.

Reticent - - General

Are moved worlds that were inactive but not in v-mode going to be permanently in v-mode now? The farms of only one uni can't really sustain the new numbers.

• Oclock discussion thread

Reticent - - General

I have no strong feelings about the actual feature, but I find the histrionics going on here both baffling and amusing. This is not the end of Ogame. The game will not be destroyed. Not everyone will use this feature even if it's available to them. People will still forget fleets. People will still be unavailable, asleep, or otherwise unable to respond even if they get a notification. Seriously, this is nothing more than a Extremely Tolerated tool. If someone not associated with Gameforge had ma…

• newest updat

Reticent - - Feedback & Criticism

I was logged in on 3 unis, but one suffered a random disconnect and got logged out. The other two are still fine.

• "Mine your mother bruh." "I guess it's SORT of balanced but who am I to know, LOL." Okay... I assume someone got a little too caffeinated doing the lobby update...

• A fun thing I do: I've kept inactive players in my alliance and sometimes, not all the time, I'll send an ACS defense to their planets. And wait. Someone who's looking will see a fleet there. I haven't lost a fleet yet.

• The V mode

Reticent - - General

I liked Valent's idea for NPCs if the "Peaceful Planets" thing seems unworkable. I'm imagining defenses that grow by 30% every time the NPC is defeated and and drops by 30% when the server resets. It could be fun to raise an NPC to an 'Unbeatable' level and take it as a challenge. NPCs could fall both above and below the newb protection line, so the scaling doesn't get out of hand.

• The V mode

Reticent - - General

I can't agree with War Machine's ideas, as they seem to follow from the idea that people only use v-mode to snipe from. Bombing everyone to take out a few is not a good practice. Something more focused is needed. Tighten it up and try again.

• The V mode

Reticent - - General

Talking about how Moon Destructions and Fleet saving costs affect v-mode is fine, I think, but there was a fairly lengthy digression into Alliance politics and specific grievances that might be better off elsewhere. I believe that's what clittle meant. On topic, I think extending the Rewards feature into an actual daily reward for active players would be a good idea. Something a bit more substantial than Buddy Points, perhaps an amount of res that increases until it equals your Den Capacity, and…

• The V mode

Reticent - - General

So, I played Ogame on 3 unis. In March or April of last year real life issues made me go into v-mode until just around a month or so ago. One uni's account had been deleted, but the other two were as I'd left them. When I came back, I had trouble getting up to speed, so I would v-mode one account while I played on the other, going back and forth quite a bit, before I picked one to focus on. Since then one account has been active more or less the whole time and one has been in v-mode. While I do …

• Honour Points

Reticent - - Game Help

I just became a Star Lord! Is there any actual benefit to being a Star Lord? Would it be better to ditch my honour points?

• Expedition contest - Reports

Reticent - - General

Ivory, Bronze, Cygnus Expedition Result [x:xx:xx] 13.02.2017 19:12:41 From: Fleet Command Your expedition discovered a small asteroid from which some resources could be harvested. Deuterium 48.640 have been captured. ---------------------------------- Bleh, it took me around 5 tries to get any result at all. I may well leave it there.

• Expedition contest - Reports

Reticent - - General

Ivory, Gold, Cygnus Expedition Result [x:xx:xx] 13.02.2017 02:27:29 From: Fleet Command Our expedition took over a ghost ship which was transporting a small amount of Dark Matter. We didn't find any hints of what happened to the original crew of the ship, but our technicians where able to rescue the Dark Matter. Dark Matter 303 have been captured. ---------------------------- Ivory, Silver, Cygnus Expedition Result [x:xx:xx] 13.02.2017 05:58:26 From: Fleet Command Your expedition fleet reports t…

• Actually, since you say that, I think I might have been recalling a suggestion I wrote, for Hyperspace Technology to increase ship storage by 2% per level by altering geometry. Ha, funny the things you remember.

• I used to play this a long time ago, and I seem to recall there being a way to increase storage space on your ships, though I may be conflating this with another game. In any event, would it be correct to guess there's currently no benefit in taking Hyperspace Technology beyond level 8 for the Inter-Galactic Network?