Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• goodbye by wolfyy

sernk - - Alliances, Wars and General Talk

Hello for second and the last time from me. Why this goodbye in the first place? Reason no.1: DM Modifications Reason no.2: summer is coming and there is not a chance that I will survive more than 2 hours per day behind computer. Reason no.3: the almighty Turtles rank 1 player of this uni, who is coming to destroy me and my friend Doci. Well we gave him almost 3 months of time for crash us. In 3 months he was able to crash mostly my sats when I sleep. For me you are a geek DM abuser and nothing …

• Quote from NecroFlex: “And i did try this dying game called ogame, was fun at first, a small challenge, then it became mundane and too easy ” I need to agree on this, GF destroyed point of this game...

• The Alcomis - The almighty well I don't know anymore what is with this game. Few weeks ago we aready knew this is the end of ogame for me and my friend Doci until they remove too powerfull relocation with DM and shipyard and moon boosters (destroying moon this days is useless as you can have new moon in less then 2 hours with active jump gate, when it will take to build new fully developed moon again at least few days we can talk again if this game can be saved). I started with this game back in…

• DM Modifications

sernk - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

and here we are again. for second time in second uni...game over for me in this game because of planet relocations with DM. TO GAMEFORGE (even if I know that this doesn't help you to listen as you never did in my 11 years of playing this game) this time I QUIT FOR GOOD! only because of planet relocations. more info will follow in different thread, when the time comes. maybe tomorrow, maybe in 2 weeks, maybe in 2 months I don't know, but I will never come back to ogame when i quit if you don't ch…

• DM Modifications

of course you don't need DM for top10. honesly I don't know even if there are more than 5 good players per UNI after 6 months from opening. As a miner I am top10 overall and I will never buy single unit of DM. but what is scaring for me? As a miner I made a small calculation few days ago if I throw all my current resources to fleet I will have top5 fleet by power in just 3 weeks. In front of me would be only few DM abusers and 1 maybe 2 turtles. and until now I build maybe 100 cruisers and 4 des…

• DM Modifications

"Kraken items: Like with Research, build times can get a bit crazy and that’s even with Nanites helping a great deal." well, they should be removed from moons. so when someone comes with relocation to you, he lost his moon and need to start from zero. NO BOOSTERs, so lets see if he is able to defend his/her moon without instant JG. this way players at least can defend them self. for me it is not a problem to send 30 RIPs for MD (yeah which idiot protected moons with bashing rule????? again just …

• DM Modifications

and what can you do? Yeah I could start building fleet but to counter 30k destroyers buffed with unlimited amount of dark matter you need one hell of a fleet. as a miner I had all 12 planets in few systems, I was selling him deut for half a year with ratio 2,4:1,4:1, then he said he will quit and went in vac mode for 2 or 3 months in this time I got new buyer 2,5:1,5:1 ratio and the first one come back FIRST send espionage on me and then he wanted deut for 2,3:1,3:1, I said to him 2,4:1,4:1 is g…

• DM Modifications

So if I want to play like a miner I need to buy 10M DM so when someone comes to destroy me (simply because I don't want to sell him deut or because I can be a danger to his rank) I simply run away from him? yeah that is the spirit that gameforge wants and that is why when new universe starts it has 1000 players and not 4000 like 10 years ago. I enter event server 1 weeks late and not even 4000 players or better with half a day of building mines, 12 hours of farming and 2 days of building defense…

• DM Modifications

well I was until introduction of ogame v3.0 one of the tops fleeters (my acc on board got deleted due to inactivity since then). At that time half of top fleeters quit with this game, because we knew that everything will be only on DM, no more skills. now I play slowly as a raider (miner today you can't be anymore) as you need to farm inactive...please delete them or at least turn off their mines after 6 months of inactive status. however relocations with DM are killing all unis. since i return …

• this new pushing rule

sernk - - General

well its about time...I play this game for 12 years now, with few shorts pauses so that is why I have new acc on forum. I argued with SGO for almost 2 hours around year ago because of illigal trade rates and scraping fleet. 10 years ago this would be perma ban and you didn't even need a rule. well or fleeters would take care ourselfs with harvesting cheater fleet (no fast rebuilds, no 30% fleet repair...) so when you were crashed you were crashed for good. good old times with perma bans. today a…

• Quote from Master Yoda: “Guys,please stop with accusations,i will this thread and you or some other will get some warnings. Thank you ” give me two please as it is happy december Quote from Sir Lancelot: “wolfy what you are saying is nothing but rubbish if i had alarm you would never destroyed my moon, twice you have destroyed it right fact that i am being online is somthing else, you accusations are nothing but product of you enourmous noobism i will use this chance to say somthing - NOBODY CAR…

• well I need to response too...yeah they (staff) are doing amazing job. I must congratulates them they are almost as good as Gameforge itself. Gameforge lost around 50% of players with version 3.0. and staff is right behind them. In Izar at least 5 top35acc will quit because of their good job. this is 15% of players close to GF. well lets go back to staff: I practically got you on attack alarm script (yes you can say whatever you want, case is closed from my side - 10 years ago you would be banne…

• Quote from Sir Lancelot: “prntscr.com/d7zcb5 ” you have a very good eyes I must admit it. and again as I said before: this vac mode was planed since september 2015 and if you think that you are so important that my vac mode was because of you, unfortunately for me it wasn't. However I quit this universe in your style (yeah your style so I am still playing it just like you) LoL...

• Lol what can I say? a fleeter ally is announcing war against 2 miners months ago I was selling deut to you on regular basis. back than you were 3 days in vac mode, 2 days online, 2 days in vac mode...I was thinking back then already to change trading partner. than you said that you will quit with playing and here you are back again and first thing you done is sending a probe to old trading partner? when you saw 250M deut you want it by 2,5:1,5:1, well I offered you that we can talk about this wh…

• selling deut

ratio: 2,3:1,3:1 for extreme fleeters only (at least 50% poinst in fleet, ~50 regular HOFs + 3 advanced) ratio: 2,6:1,6:1 for others. contact ingame: wolfyy

• congrats to best player in this uni: Duke as other two before him are cheaters. no respect for them, and no respect to Felon ally as they sold most of their accounts. well this thread will be closed sooner or later. about the devil: my ticked was handled by game operator and moved forward to game admin. If there is nothing illegal why sending ticket to game admin? game operator should close it in the first day.

• that is why I build def on my moon ironically I did not forget my fleet on moon since then :D

• don't know about that, but I know that people cheat because they have some problems with themselves.

• where is the point of paying for playing a free game? looks like CoMa is talking with GF what to do: have a fair game or have a thousand of euros in their pocket. well...5 years later and still cheaters are protected by mastercard. It reminds me why i stop playing this game as a fleeter and why I will never return. However Lancelot: I can tell you that Doci didn't buy single unit of DM and 10 years ago with this kind of playing he would be around rank 200, but you will not believe me because I a…

• NO...not whole profit back, I wanted whole damage back like I care what you guys thinks, I always had 99,9% of uni players as enemies so you are all welcome to come back and attack me, but I always played 100% by the rules (no bashing, no acc sharing, no scripting, no pushing, and most important not paying money for playing a free game LoL - yeah from time to time I destroy someone who is playing only with mastercard just for fun ...) You leave me alone and you will be safe...otherwise don't ask…