Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 137.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Resource Give Away

Phoenyx - - Universe Xanthus

In the midst of all the hostility in this uni it seems the holidays are coming up. I will carry on the tradition that @BenTheMiner began very early in xanthus I will give away 5kk res a day until Christmas to the first person under 2kk points who messages me. In the midst of everyone thinking my allaince is trying to kill the uni we actually do not want this as it benefits no one. I have had one taker today already but today I will do a double down since it was before I posted this.

• On 15-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 20.000 Battlecruiser 10.000 _________________________________________ Defender cobrashock [Rust] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 8.086 Light Fighter 80.764 Heavy Fighter 3 Cruiser 200 Battleship 32 Recycler 314 Bomber 3 Destroyer 499 Deathstar 5 Battlecruiser 3 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Att…

• Fleet vs ENL-X

On 15-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.500 _________________________________________ Defender vincofsnow [ENL-X] ________________________________________________ Large Cargo 1.200 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.500 ( -0 ) _________________________________________ Defender vinco…

• Merge - Poll ACS or no ACS.

My opinion on this is is that of which @Not_Asian said. You guys do realize no matter what if this uni stays non acs essentially 5 account or untouchable...Point blank period and this includes myself. A. As not asian said with acs it takes away the ability to rip raid over night ( which I can do because lets face it I dont have to be on and see if a defend is put in place). B. launching on a target far away with activity becomes more risky. Worst case I do it now I just get a online message. ACS…

• excellent hit bud. Glad I could help Kricket you are a true warrior...Never v moded after losing countless moons...For that buddy you get my ultimate respect

• Yep @Ramco these guys have absolutely no idea. They come from a soft soft uni. Yea we’re agressive. I believe xanthus was rated this. This is the first time in my life I miss @Nik$ He was real competition. At least he wasn’t a big baby and was always down for the competition.

• @improve apprently I am speaking Chinese and you cant read...I clearly stated the 23kk he lost...I also stated 23kk lost deut for 123kk metal and 99k crystal is good. So apparently your dumb ass cant read @drogs I personally love the attitude though on revenge. See I dont doubt what you can and cant do. I will also say I am learning Gameforge isnt killing anything. Its today's generation of younger people who are hit once then forever v mode. They act like a rebuild is impossible.

• @improve Now one question for you. How much deut does it take to fly rips? I cant remeber but its usually no more then 100...so wow yea he lost a ton of deut let me tell you. I think I will trade 23kk deut for 123kk metal and 99kk crystal every day.

• @Exoze....actually complete opposite...I dont even post 25% of my hits...its when I feel like it. And trust me theirs plenty more. I have the top 10s I need. I have the number 1 and 2 solo hits in which my number 1 hit beat your precious unis top ACS...I also learned in these hits that no matter the time and effort we put in to the hit it was a push. Even though me and coke spent MONTHS going for this fleet. So why even bother anymore. I have noticed one thing in this merge and thats that player…

• Why post? All you guys will say is its a push. Any big hit now a days is a push Thats all you all do is complain about pushing. Exoze why didnt coke post the smack he had on you? You should probably be more concerned about your fleet. Then maybe you would have the ability to keep it.

• I am just spamming at this point for the haters On 09-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Battleship 5.000 _________________________________________ Defender stipe [BoD] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 11 _________________________________________ After the battle ... Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Battleship 4.751 ( -249 ) _____________…

• On 09-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 5.000 _________________________________________ Defender Moonwalker [Rust] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 8.796 Large Cargo 1.362 Light Fighter 648 Heavy Fighter 393 Cruiser 450 Battleship 294 Recycler 412 Espionage Probe 235 Bomber 235 Destroyer 160 Deathstar 2 Battlecruiser 120 Light Laser 300 Small Shield Dome 1 ____…

• War against FLEET

@Spir1t you would think so

• On 07-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 20.000 Battleship 15.000 _________________________________________ Defender Oscar [START] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 42.612 Large Cargo 8.172 Light Fighter 1.392 Heavy Fighter 880 Cruiser 1.143 Battleship 1.532 Colony Ship 3 Recycler 4.301 Espionage Probe 388 Bomber 37 Destroyer 14 Deathstar 1 Battlecruiser 455 Rocket Lau…

• This was a team effort between Me Coke Starz and Bear This guy is the yildun mouth of the south. He messages me saying if he is not in fleet with the end of the month he will crash us all. That gave us a good laugh. So we replied with a fun MDM sessions on most of his moons. I believe we blew 6 or 7 and then found his fleet on a long deploy. So we forced the recall....got the times for his %s and we went and coke hit his. This guy is a cancer to the game and now want to take us all on. For you s…

• War against FLEET

Look forward too it. Can’t wait to post the hit we deploy recalled you. I am just busy it having a beer right now

• Story goes we know karn dirtys and splits fleet...we attempted to blow as many as we could....we got 4 of them and 3 were by me Long story short On 01-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Destroyer 35.000 Deathstar 150 _________________________________________ Defender Karn Evil 10 [CMZ] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 7.000 Large Cargo 1.000 Light Fighter 16.000 Heavy Fighter …

• On 01-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Phoenyx [Fleet] ________________________________________________ Colony Ship 1 Destroyer 35.000 _________________________________________ Defender Karn Evil 10 [CMZ] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 7.000 Large Cargo 900 Light Fighter 14.000 Heavy Fighter 600 Cruiser 1.700 Battleship 1.600 Recycler 3.000 Espionage Probe 248 Bomber 400 Solar Satellite 60 Destroyer 590 Deathstar 3 Battlecruiser 880 Ro…