Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 92.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just to respond to what has been said above, Not every one that raids inactives are cheating, and no you don't have to probe your farms every day to check what res is there, If you are farming them regular enough just click 100 SC and send, Im not saying no one cheats,a very few might be using a script but i certainly dont think is nearly as much as people make out, Also you have to remember for a Uni like Uni 1 I know my farms and don't find it boring to send out 120 raids a day when time allow…

• The V mode

Narcotics - - General

Moon Destruction should be much more difficult to do, Even more so in speed uni's, Just go look around recently a hit where there was " We watched him and when he got off-line we launched over 80 waves of MD on three of his seven moons" Let be honest did that person stand much of a chance, Nope !! Maybe increase the amount of rip need to kill a moon, * Rip Count * 1 * Moon Size * 8944 * Rips will be destroyed * 47.29% * Chance of Moon Destruction * 5.43% Never should there be any chance on 1 Rip…

• Nice hit Firestorm, Lets see some more of those Please Defender Glotr

• Beutiful set of hits and proftit guys, nice to see you still flying about AMO, Sad to see you lose that 1 Colony Ship Taco, Give me a shout if you need a hand to rebuild, Defend Glotr

• The V mode

Narcotics - - General

Vmode is one of the issues that never will please every one, Its like air conditioning !! It can be annoying when people only play from vmode pop out smash and pop back in, rinse and repeat it make it difficult to organise anything against them, but again this is a game and some people dont have the time to be around, people do have lives, One thing as well which I think is better changed is 100% MD chance, if thats a factor forcing people in to vmode coz that the only way they can have any chan…

• I do understand and empathise with you Marshmello and Warning but something MUST be done, This blatant cheating has been going on with these Terry's for far to long, not just this uni either, Just go look at Spica same Terry's cheating there and cheating here, If i am right currently there is a Gagging order in Spica no one to talk about the Terry's cheating. These type of Terry's are going to ruin Ogame and any other new UNI's that are going to come out, They have gotten away with so many thing…

• Sad to see an old alliance member getting hitting but mistakes happen You know where i am if you need anything, Weird Al Nice find there, To be fair i thought you weren't so active recently I aint had my probing from you in quite some time

• Eco Speed Increase Uni 1

Narcotics - - Universe 1

Bibas I totally understand the point you are making about other universe going for higher eco than us, I understand that there is a possible merge that might happen and we might end up in a Universe where people have high account than myself, and all of uni 1, but there is a clear indication on the boards that moving from 2x to 6x is not something a lot of people want, Would it not be better going for 4x than getting nothing at all, and can we all and i including myself when saying this keep rub…

Narcotics - - Universe 1

There are quite a few people saying no to ECO x6. i think we should hold off asking for what we want just yet, Can we find out how long we can discuss this before the vote situation would be closed, More fields really should be a yes for every one and no point not going for the max on that, The Deut makes no difference to me really in the long run but would vote with whats on the table, There was 162 votes as some one pointed out to me the other Day. Yes yes I cant count, Would be nice to hear f…

Narcotics - - Universe 1

I am a miner and I did vote for it Bibas, But i would vote no for 6x, It does not suit how i want to play the game

Narcotics - - Universe 1

I repeat again, I dont not care what other unis are getting, Also for example if there was a person who had an account in all three unis you keep harping on about bibas ( 1, Taurus and Rigel ) and they swap all the uni's to the same speed eco, Don't you think that's a bit unfair and would be boring as hell playing three account practically identical. GF has never cared about merging new uni's in to old unis or vice versa or the impact on where people would fall regarding there points, its you wh…

Narcotics - - Universe 1

I vote yes for 4 x eco Baal, but i think 6x is a push to far,

Narcotics - - Universe 1

I can understand both sides of the argument, and have taken my time to think of the pro's and cons on how the changes would affect me personally, And to me having 6x eco would make the game just become a chore of res pooling daily, As a miner my silo's would fill up quick i would be just shipping res around every single day. With the limited time that i do get to play i want to be doing something more even if that raiding inactive targets,

Narcotics - - Universe 1

I am not disputing the fact of increased Eco would be nice I was looking forward to it actually, But 6 x eco is something I think would not suit my play style, Honestly I don't care if other people getting more of an increase in other unis which is higher than what we could of got, To many people running scared in case we Might merger with other unis in the future. I have been through 2 merger and both times i lost ranks, I honestly dont care, once that 4x eco come out as a uni we should of take…

Narcotics - - Universe 1

Just so every one know i will be voting No for 6x eco, I do not want more that 4 x eco. and ill will be asking people that i know to vote the same If i want to have the same speed as other uni i would just join them, Also if other poeple have account in other unis and we all go to the same speed, that what is the point other people playing there other accounts, To much crying on the boards about what other are getting,

Narcotics - - Universe 1

Quite gutted this did not go ahead to be fair, Difference of 6 people,

• Wow now that is some profits, Keep up the good work farfetchD QUACK QUACK

• Changing the settings of Vega

Narcotics - - Universe Vega

Thanks for the decent response Arcane, i would not agree more regarding fleet speeds, the thought of not being able to make a cuppa and enjoy a slice of cake would be devastating to me :), and I honestly think fast fleet speeds is what kills uni quicker than almost anything else, Well apart from the constant opening on new unis, but that is a different topic, Honestly Bibas stop putting words in my mouth, Not once have I said getting eco would be a bad thing, nor what i am typing is trying to in…

LOL Bibas, what are you talking about I play in one uni, and that is uni1, I did play in virgo very brief got crashed and stopped playing, Did not have the time to play more, but you keep living in your bubble, I certainly did not come here to troll like yourself or again accusing people of multi accounting, Honestly I am really surprised you aint been perma banned on these forums, just look at you post history accusing people of cheating, Try reading this again Bibas, "Now please dont get me wr…

RadioSweetHeart I did read all the post to the point where i clicked the reply but, and in that time i had to pop out to pick up my father so I am sorry i might of missed something,