Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from hooded: “For the guy who's auto fill just got him in even more trouble.. and past people before him why not when the player gets banned the game changes that player's name to something generic also, or if we could have the game keep a record of last "safe" name used for everyone and change it back or better yet : An admit changes his name..to something funny like: embarrassing pop culture show/movie/character (my little pony, She-ra, Barbie, care bears..ect), a non popular characters …

• Quote from Phoenyx: “@BlueEyedWolf Sure I mean if we can atleast get the eco to x7 that’s fine with me. Also the deut consumption is already 60% so maybe we go for 50%? ” Opps. Yes of course. 50% duet. I was half asleep when I wrote my last post. Long day at work.

• Actually I'll change my position a bit. Yes to Eco increase. No to DF increase. Maybe too tempting to go for Pushing. Instead, how about Duet consumption 70%? I only have a few cruisers and LF for moonshots, and cargoes, and I hate the duet cost to fly it. I can't imagine those fleets with 100's of thousands of ships.

• I play in Xanthus. I'll give this a thumbs up.

• Wait, where was I for this? Oh right, drunk v-mode mistake. Congratz and enjoy the spoils. GLOTR or GLIRL defender.

• Account trades and give aways are currently forbidden until a system can be implemented into the lobby.

• So many new universes?

BlueEyedWolf - - Game Help

Quote from Lost_in_a_wormhole: “It looks to me like there are lots of new universes or there are new ones every few months. Is this normal or a recent occurrence? A new player better off in a new uni or somewhere where some time has passed and there are possibly more inactives? ” There is a new universe that opened today. The first week or so in a new universe is very aggressive. If you have not played before it may be a bit much for you. You may want to try an older universe just to get your fe…

• Lobby Broken

Quote from Gwyddy: “Quote from BlueEyedWolf: “Orange team is here. I know just as much as you guys do. Nobody can log in and as far as I know, it's all Ogame communities. Sorry I don't have more. ” Not familiar with general procedure, but is there any way to freeze stuff instead of some random resume at some point, so people can go get their sleep? ” If there is, it is a higher than level than I have, so I cannot offer anything about it.

• Lobby Broken

Not sure how many have Ipads, but if you have one and the Ogame app, you should be able to log in. Actually I guess it would work on any device that you can get the Ogame app. I just logged with my Ipad.

• Lobby Broken

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “This is lame I have attacks flying so either now I get ninjaed or hit and get a hollow win thanks GF great new portal ” Unless the ninja was set up before reset, you should be safe?

• Lobby Broken

Orange team is here. I know just as much as you guys do. Nobody can log in and as far as I know, it's all Ogame communities. Sorry I don't have more.

• Driverless cars

BlueEyedWolf - - Discussionboard

theguardian.com/technology/vid…-self-driving-crash-video Maybe this is the one you are thinking of?

• I understand the frustration. Nothing is impossible. It just takes time. The increased speeds in the unis has increased the impatience in the player base. There are others that share your frustration, maybe it's time to start trying to appeal to them and maybe ask them to join the uni? Just a thought.

• No need to v-mode forever. Look for others that play honest. Band together and go after the cheaters. You can stay completely within the rules and still bring them down.

• BlueEyedWolf

BlueEyedWolf - - Team members

Quote from Andvari300: “What made you decide to want to be a GO? ” I started playing again after some time away from the game. I've always looked at the forum. I noticed a lot of open spots in the team. I don't hate the game and it's still a good way to pass the time so why not apply. I honestly did not think I would get a spot but here I am training to be a GO. I've been on a Hells Kitchen binge on Hulu but I do like other cooking shows. You? Quote from Andvari300: “I've been on a Hells Kitchen…

• Sig Request

BlueEyedWolf - - Sigs and Banners

That is awesome! Thank you.

• Sig Request

BlueEyedWolf - - Sigs and Banners

Hello all. I find myself in want of a new sig after I had to delete my old one. It was about 10 years old anyway. I will leave everything up to the talented artist that may decide to do this.

• BlueEyedWolf

BlueEyedWolf - - Team members

Greetings .org community. My name here is BlueEyedWolf, or you can call me BEW for short. In real like I am known as Uncle Tommy or just, Hey, Old Man. I've been a member here since Oct 2006. Pretty sure I played a month or so before I realized what the forum was a useful tool. Quit playing for some time to deal with real life. All is about as normal as it can be so I decided to start playing again. Oh yeah, I'm a also a chef, so I accept new recipes. Especially in desserts and breads.

• probe 5 seconds before attack

BlueEyedWolf - - Bugs

I've lost a few fleets to this "bug". It had to do with people probe spamming your overview as their attack was landing on your planet. I'm not sure if it is still a thing with the collapsed overview after the redesign. The bug was, multiple probes landing around your attack caused a lag for you, making it difficult for you to get fleet off your planet.