Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bring back account trading.

baal - - General

@version4 Thanks, but I can't find that on my account. If it's available on yours, it must be on mine too I guess. Will check later when I have more time. Thanks anyway

• bring back account trading.

baal - - General

Slightly off topic, but still related to lobby issues Emergency account sitting. We were told there would be a voucher system, and tickets would no longer be necessary. but I've seen no voucher system so far. If it's forbidden to log into someone else's lobby account, what do people do if they need emergency account sitting?

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

baal - - Universe 1

actually, talking of bibas He wants to see akula crashed. But he doesn't want to do it personally. That would involve him doing some work. Far better that someone else wipes out the competition, lol. Some people will always be the same

• i already said - well done. you not getting it twice, lol nice to see it posted i don't know enough about Akulla to hate him - yet. he must have felt pretty sick when it happened though. congratulations to all involved

• Heavy handed and misinformed Mods

baal - - Universe Virgo

the worst moderator of all time was INMVS everybody else just pales into insignificance compared to that guy the term power crazy doesn't even come close. he was an utter nightmare.

baal - - Universe 1

I am trying to ignore all this frivolity

• Drift's news update

baal - - Universe 1

Lol, do both. @king julian Not being funny, but if you didn't want to cause a stir on the forum, why open a thread like this? Don't be half assed about it. This could save people a whole load of wasted time and deut, plus it will be fun to read. :

• Drift's news update

baal - - Universe 1

I think we should have our own pillory of bot and activity script users. Most of us know who they are. If they feel suitably umbraged by their inclusion, let them prove us wrong. Unfortunately, the serious bot users rarely come on in person. So it's unlikely they will even know this thread exists.

• all your planets in g6 hmmm - that sucks a bit. nice work, firestorm. good profits. i was thinking - with eco x5, i suppose a billion + in profits will become the norm now. all good FR defender

baal - - Universe 1

@improve there's a nice smash on the cr page - take a look. two fleeters from FZN and me yes, you can speak freely here anytime you like

baal - - Universe 1

good evening anti-fans they've given you all a new toy to play with its called the "dislike" button now then since everyone knows this is the most widely read thread on the forum and i am officially Rank 2 Most Hated lets see if i can get more "dislikes" than NMA Go for it!

• it was a pleasure flying with you guys hope this is the first of many FR defender

baal - - Universe 1

Quote from pirate andy: “When are we seeing yours!? ” 11 th February 2019 and it will still be sooner than we see yours

baal - - Universe 1

you should never log straight in the minute you wake up. not unless there's a good reason, like over slept and fleet is sitting. first thing i saw when i logged in was the ASSASSIN ALLIANCE have made a bigger hit than we did. damn! second thing i see is the new rank 1 in military is bibas even worse. but i guess we are used to having a miner/trader at the top in uni 1 anyway, i thought this is a bad voodou day before its even started. i'm going back to bed. then i read Arcane's comment, which ma…

baal - - Universe 1

how long are you banned for, @Serenity oh back to those FAQs I live in France just thought i'd put that out there, cos some ex Taurus noob thinks he's learned something that those who matter in this universe already knew gotta love these guys for trying 4/10

• OGame iPad app

baal - - Bugs

i can log into all unis with the app on ipad - but once in, all it does is endlessly load the page. you can't actually do anything on it. on safari - still getting the death star pic. so basically, since the lobby came in, my ipad is useless for ogame.

• Rules Discussion

baal - - Feedback & Criticism

i'm not bothered about the pillory we know why most people are banned, or can make a pretty good guess. besides, most banned players go into instant umbrage mode, so we tend to hear it from the player himself. * what i would like is some consistency putting tickets in is such a lottery i have had plenty of occasions when one GO is completely uncooperative. yet when you approach another one, the issue is dealt with straight away - no fuss, no bother. it shouldn't be down to luck of the draw as to…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

baal - - General

inactives problem - solved for future merges so do we take from this that our systems will continue to be cluttered up by perma v moded inactives, or is this situation (for us) still being worked on? please clarify. needless to say, we are all thankful for the mammoth effort made by everyone involved in this current merge.

baal - - General

arturius is correct in this. maybe a staff member can clear this up.

baal - - General

@Kaldor not so i got mine. friends of mine didn't though. and they also had spare relos from a previous merge.