Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to Deep Space push

NoMoreAngel - - Universe Quantum

Quote from Spir1t: “@NoMoreAngel just admit it that you are biggest pusher here ” (Hidden Content)

• How to Deep Space push

That what Iris said. Btw if you would take it as a guide on how to push, how do you get 1.1 mil RIPs in a normal Uni? And I've banned myself now in the Uni the hit was (yes I'm GA there and I "play" there :O )

• How to Deep Space push

@Jyndungo it is a reference to older quantum hits made by Unity (Tirnoch was in there) in which they got accused of doing deep space pushes^^

• The merge is coming!

NoMoreAngel - - Game

Dear Players, on Monday, the 10th of December, at around 13:00 CET the script to remove inactives from vacation mode will be run on all targetservers worldwide. The script won't remove the vacation mode from all inactives, as the latest test here in U1 and Quantum has shown. Players that still have fleet will stay in vacation mode.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

NoMoreAngel - - General

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “I still see a lot of inactives from Taurus in VM. Now your saying they will be like that permanently, another GF fail seriously you guys would do best to just fire everyone in GF and start over, its just fail after fail after fail and with terrible customer support oh ya I forgot the obligatory "thanks piink your doing your best" (actually failing at your paid position) ” Could you name those so that it could get checked if those have still fleet on them?

• Country Yugoslavia?

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs

We/I told GF that multiple times over the last years, still nothing has changed as you can see. Maybe @piink can push the issue again.

• bring back account trading.

NoMoreAngel - - General

We don't have any updates on this given to us from the GF.

• Recruit buddy not work

NoMoreAngel - - Game Help

Nope it still isn't working and we have no clue when the GF decides to fix it.

• How to Deep Space push

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Which universe is this so that I can report it? ” Not going to tell that Also the moon the Rips are normally at has a small defence: board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…b5ec6af8bce8bdd132b9ebebb

• Change of name

NoMoreAngel - - Board & IRC

Yep, that what @Wraith02 said.

• How to Deep Space push

As the older quantum players probably know, deep space pushing here wasn't done that good, profits were slim, others got mad, the usual stuff. This is how a deep space push should look: Funfact: The defender is @Tirnoch aka Tirnoob who "accidentally" deleted that planet+moon. On 28-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker NoMoreAngel ________________________________________________ Deathstar 1.100.000 _________________________________________ Defender deep space ___________…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

NoMoreAngel - - General

We (the team) don't have any new informations. Don't know if piink can spoil some progress that we don't know about yet.

• The maintenance will take until atleast 10am CET on the 28th. You can check the status of the move/maintenance here: status.gameforge.com/

• 28.11: Server maintenance + Attack ban

NoMoreAngel - - Game

In addition to the game servers moving, the board and ticketsystem servers are also moving. So you can expect the same downtime for the board and the ticketsystem.

• Dear players, We’re conducting server maintenance starting at 00:30 (CET) on 28/11/2018. Our web services and servers will be unavailable during this time. The reason for this is the relocation of our datacentre: it is possible that the maintenance will last longer than usual. In future we will have access to better technology to provide an even smoother game experience. Between 27/11/2018 at 20:00 and 28/11/2018 at 23:59 (CET) we will activate an attack ban to ensure your accounts are protected…

• Account delete email

NoMoreAngel - - Bugs

There has nothing been changed with the account deletion itself, so no your accounts shouldn't get deleted if they haven't been deleted before. These messages are just a "new" gamefeature introduced 2 months back but which was broken due to a bug in the mailsystem until recently. You probably remember these 3 mails in different languages you recieved? When those came the mailsystem got fixed. Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Dear Users, on Wednesday, 26th of September at 10:00 CEST we will have a Game U…

• Important Warning!

NoMoreAngel - - General

The issue has been forwarded again to the GF. Did that pretty much a year ago already and there it was said that the ban is getting removed, but as we see it wasn't.

• The merge is coming!

NoMoreAngel - - Game

The script to remove the vacationmode from the inactives was tested today on two servers of the spanish community. The testrun wasn't successfull and the script needs to get fixed again. We haven't been given a timeframe when it should work.

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

NoMoreAngel - - Universe 1

Quote from baal: “lets see if i can get more "dislikes" than NMA Go for it! ” Good luck, that announcement has 29 Dislikes

• Activation of the "Dislike"-Button

NoMoreAngel - - Board

Dear Players, we just activated the "Dislike" Button as it has been requested plenty of times now. If the button gets misused for trolling or other similar things, we are going to deactivate it again. Regards, Your OGame.org Team