Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 754.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• youtube.com/watch?v=M8TdZfFprsE

• Dear users, We would like to invite you to share your Christmas spirit with us by participating in our holiday events. 1. Favourite Christmas song contest: Post your favourite Christmas song and post it here. The best Christmas songs by users' choice will be awarded: 1st Place 1x10 Euro DM coupon, 2nd Place 2x3 Euro DM coupon and 3rd Place 1x3 Euro coupon. 2. Show us your Christmas tree: take a photo of your Christmas tree and post it here. The best Christmas tree by users' choice will be awarde…

• Server Setting Change

Blankie - - Universe Cygnus

Quote from piink: “so, I went through the thread and as @Blankie said the research cannot be change for now as we just started using it in new servers. Chances are that it will be possible at some point, but this is a brand new setting and we first need to see how it affects the gameplay in fresh servers. In the other hand, you are asking for eco x10 which is not a possibility (@blankie also replied to that previously) as the max is x7, which leads me into the last point. There is only 1 comment…

• 13-14.12: 2000 Merchant

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, On Thursday December 13th and Friday December 14th each merchant call will cost 2.000 Dark Matter (instead of 3.500) for the whole day (server time). OG_MerchantDiscount540.jpg Your Ogame.org Team

• youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7FKO5DlV0

• Server Features

Blankie - - Universe 1

If you read carefully you will see that the research setting cannot be changed. Quote from Blankie: “The research setting is implemented for the first time now, and it will only be used on new servers for the time being. Hopefully, in future they will be able to add it to older unis as well. The 12x is the highest value for this setting, and it has to be twice the value of the economy. ”

• youtube.com/watch?v=kUTLoClmsBk

• Server Setting Change

Quote from improve: “@Marshmello are you picking on me? you want to read the rest of the thread and give warnings to people like @drogs @Tony Montana @Sideshot @Rocky Balboa @DarkDuck ???????? im getting tired of getting warnings for spam and no1 else on the same thread does? how is this fair? no doubt you will warn me again or even ban me, but im tired of this now i will add some server settings things is it possible for a higher research? or are we stuck with what we have? as stated earlier in…

• 10-16.12: More DM on expeditions

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, From Monday December 10th till Sunday December 16th we will have an Expedition Event: you can find up to 9x more Dark Matter in expeditions (in the case you find Dark Matter). The chance to find Dark Matter will stay the same. OG_MoreDMExpedition540.jpg Your Ogame.org Team

• Server Setting Change

Quote from Tony Montana: “@Blankie Is it possible for us to have a vote on higher eco? If we have 10x eco in 1/2 years we can merge fairly into quantum. Would be nice for it to be a level playing field to bring us in line with them. Could this eco setting only be used in "emergencies" for uni's to catch up to others ” The highest value for the eco setting is 7x and I don't think that this will change any time soon.

• 09.12:10.12 15% Cash Back

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, Users will be reimbursed 15% of the total amount of Dark Matter they spend on Sunday December 09th and Monday December 10th from 00:01 until 23:59 (server time). OG_Cashback540.jpgDark Matter will be added to the accounts in two days after the event ends. Your Ogame.org Team

• Server Setting Change

The research setting is implemented for the first time now, and it will only be used on new servers for the time being. Hopefully, in future they will be able to add it to older unis as well. The 12x is the highest value for this setting, and it has to be twice the value of the economy.

• New universe "Europa" opening 12.12

Blankie - - Game

Dear players, We are having a new server for you that will be launched on Wednesday, December 12th 2018 at 14:00 CET. The features of the new server are the following: - Fleet x6 - Eco x6 - Research x12 - DF 40% - Deuterium consumption 50% - 6 galaxies - + 30 fields - 25.000 DM upon validation - Category: fleeter Good luck everyone! Best regards, OGame.org Team

• 08.12: 30% Happy Day

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, On Saturday, December 08th we will have a Happy Day with 30% more Dark Matter for every purchase. OG_HappyDay540.jpg Your OGame.Org Team

• 06.12: 15% Item sale

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, On Thursday December 06th we will have an Item offer all day long (00:01 until 23:59 server time). All items from the Item shop will have a 15% discount. OG_Itemsale540.jpg Your OGame.Org Team

• 04.12: 100 Mio Resources sale

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, On Tuesday, December 04th from 00:01 to 23:59 (server time) we will have the following event. We will increase up to 100M the maximum amount of resources that you can buy at once as long as you have enough storage capacity for it (currently the limit is 10M). After the event the limit will be set back to 10M. During this time you will be able to get maximum of 100M resources at once instead of 10M for a much more convenient price. Keep in mind this event will only be active in univ…

• 1 03-09.12: 25% faster research

Blankie - - Events

Dear players, From Monday, December 03rd until Sunday, December 09th we will have a research event. All researches started within the event period will be upgraded 25% faster (technocrat bonus will also be applied). Those researches that were started before the event won't be affected. OG_FastResearch540.jpg Your Ogame.org Team

• Dear players, The next payment maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday, December 04th at 08:00AM. Expected downtime: 30 minutes. During this time all payment services are offline. We apologise for any inconvenience during this period. Your OGame.org Team

• This song... youtu.be/6KIwX9DOpMM

• @Miss Daisy S. I know you once posted that you don't like Lana Del Rey, but listen to this one. The music and the lyrics are so perfect You lose your way, just take my hand You're lost at sea, then I'll command your boat to me again Don't look too far, right where you are, that's where I am I'm your man I'm your man youtube.com/watch?v=1uFv9Ts7Sdw