Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server features change for future

piink - - Universe Uriel

This server is already +30 fields so more fields are not possible. Are you still up for an Eco x7 and 0.5 Deu consumption poll or should I leave the discussion go on for a lil longer?

• Proposed Changes to Xanthus

piink - - Universe Xanthus

just to make it clear, the votes done through forum posts do not count towards the final resuklt. Please use the ingame poll.

• I think I replied this already somewhere, but I'll do it here once again. When specific cases are brought to public threads the reason why probably no answer is given is not cause we don't have an answer, but most likely cause specific cases are ONLY handled on support with the affected person. I have never handled a support cases of an account with issues in public nor will you ever see me handling cases like this one on a public thread. I will not spread the private data of a specific account …

no it doesn't, I used the same message for the 3 polls I opened today and was simply exchanging data from the basic message so it looks like I just missed 1 change, but this specific poll only runs in this server

I merged 3 of the poll threads to have most of it together. Your poll is up to vote for the new eco, ACS change and DF value. Keep in mind that due to the Holidays the results and possible scheduling wn't happen before the 11th of January.

Apologies for missing that! I'll go through them now

• +30 fileds and ecox7

piink - - Universe Oberon

Hello, the poll to vote for the Eco x7 is up. This server has already the +30 fields so I did not set up that i the poll. Keep in mind, due to the Holidays season, there will not be results for the poll nor possible scheduling of the change until the 11th of January.

• Server Setting Change

piink - - Universe Cygnus

so, I went through the thread and as @Blankie said the research cannot be change for now as we just started using it in new servers. Chances are that it will be possible at some point, but this is a brand new setting and we first need to see how it affects the gameplay in fresh servers. In the other hand, you are asking for eco x10 which is not a possibility (@blankie also replied to that previously) as the max is x7, which leads me into the last point. There is only 1 comment asking to reduce t…

This discussion has only 5 comments, it needs some activity. I'll keep it in mind, but it needs to develop a bit more

• Server Features

piink - - Universe 1

Hello, the Universe 1 poll is up. Keep in mind that due to the Holidays period being in the middle, the results and possible scheduling won't happen before the 11th of January.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

piink - - General

I'll be cheking server discussions during today and tomorrow and see what can be started

piink - - General

we cannot really do it manually and I strongly doubt the script can be set in a more accurate way, but send me nicknames and I'll report, that's what I can promise. I cannot promise you anything can be changed though as it has been quite a struggle to manage to reach this point.

• Country Yugoslavia?

piink - - Bugs

Reported to the team, hopefully it will be fixed soon

• Inactives in Vmode

piink - - Game

Dear community, we are confident that the Vmode script is finally working and we hope to be able to run it WW soon, however it needs one last test round before it is applied to all servers. Therefore tomorrow, 6th of December at around 13:00 CET, the script will be applied in 2 EN servers: Universe 1 and Quantum 117. Please report anything you think is wrong once the inactives get off Vmode. As soon as we have feedback and can guarantee the script is finally working we will be able to schedule i…

piink - - General

Quote from version4: “@piink @Blankie @NoMoreAngel Could we get an update on the inactive conversion testing? Please and thank you. Regards, version4 ” We are running another test on the 2 ES servers we used last time amiing for a final fix now. If it works we will roll it out WW next week. Quote from Troll: “we still have an ally member stuck in limbo land. He was never merged to vega Is this still being looked at? Its now been over 1 month where he cant play an account where he actually spent …

piink - - General

Quote from Vulcan_558: “It saddens, but doesn't surprise me, that piink had to post the apology letter rather than the faceless cowardly developers who hide behind her skirts instead of finding the guts or moral fibre to come here and face us themselves. I have to assume that the "developers" either own GameForge or have some hold on the Company, for, let's face it, they would have been fired years ago from any other IT business. The Cosmos is littered with a vast number of their failures over t…

• Server setting changes

piink - - Universe Vega

Quote from Vulcan_558: “Quote from -Arcane-: “Deut consumption to 0.5 Research speed x20 ” @piink I appreciate the pressures you might be under, but could I respectfully ask if you would be good enough to start a poll for Vega please as suggested by Arcane in his initial post ? Thanks ” The merge is coming!

piink - - General

on it!

piink - - General

It seems this is getting misunderstood. We had cases of people trying to delete their accounts in the targets in order to move the accounts to these targets and the deletion process failed. These are the cases where we are sending the developers the request to be moved. Nobody has insulted you @General Lumpy nor used any disrespectful tone for you to come here and disrespect the team just like that. We handle support cases no matter if the player pays or not, in fact, it is not relevant for us i…

piink - - General

you need to contact us through support with your issue