Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New universe vote and discussion

AD1S - - General

That was what i was thinking but u get empty field than how that is even posible. So basicly u put ur email and ur pasword and click enter? Than u get emperor19384 what is available? So lazy people cant understand that at all. Thx Master Yoda for info i thought they are machines Some of them actualy make some mines thats why i ask and many just register like they are checking out universe or something. Master Yoda didnt i gifted u my acount at quoar man? Do u like it i think i gifted it to you s…

AD1S - - General

Be patience people as i recal from previus gaming. New servers opens in mondays or in Friday 12 00 local time which is England time. This was voting so i think from next week u can start waiting now chill out. Anyways i got a question. On de i see dudes Imperator1294434 Here i see Emperror 232323 Is that bots or what does somene know? I got feeling somene spam them to make uni looks like more active what u think ppl?

AD1S - - General

I think will be called spica. I play it on german that is last server. seems they are leading 1 universe ahead. Only difrence is choice of speed. And Get freaky i know about cycle galaxy thing. Just i dont want be in intense spot a start of galaxy 1. With fastest speed and bigest economy it will be easy to attack and all players who are eager to play will start there.I dont want to stress out on begining so much thats all i ment

• Good one good profit Fr defender Waka kaka

• Did he even spy ? :)) Well good job people in defence. Attackers think defender cant win or heavy cruser its so fast,seems its good source of crystal for some hehe GG people..

• I dont think ur alliance will last as shortie say u ruin a universe. Its very simple top 50 fleeters in one alliance.All close each other all have full planets reached. So litle fleets are far from ur reach + to relocate planet u need lots of money. In 1 month from this time u wont find any target u know why? If u check guys statistics u will see u have fleet of like 70% if not 80% of all universe. I like u dark watch but u guys make unvise choice. Now we all can just mine will be fun Gg to on k…

AD1S - - General

Well i gues we all need watch out for new universe.But i dont think i will start 1 min after universe start never like to be in 1:5:6 I prefer be in midle so i am patiente

• Quote from ugljendioksid: “Quote from Shortiee: “Nice going, WCKD on the wrong side looks good for a change! ” u wanna play too? it'll be fun (lol players will know) i asked few times u dindt answer Profit is profit but here there wasnt any But its still fun to attack people ” i dont see u make any profit or u just simple dont post it on forum ? Why are people are rude in here?u simple say gg and move along.If u dont like it say it properly but dont try make guy efort like non.He spy all day i b…

• Lecter he make decent profit make no difrence even if he destroy 10k solar satelites. It is for a hof maybe not best one but still its hof so gg spam beter than farm all day kill few cargos and u can go off

• Great profit strange there is still fleets around guys u kill all Fr defender make some small fighters they are good to

AD1S - - General

I vote for 3 x fleet speed x 6 economy and 5 galaxy. That is best option speed is fast not to fast good for miners and less galaxy which means faster attacking time more targets.That is my opinion. How to vote like this in writen format ? I tried click post above doesnt work. I am just checking cuz i think i will play new uni with 3x speed of fleet. I play now German server its to fast 4 x speed and x 2 is to slow.And playing org Quoar at x 2 fleet speed.I think its best option 3 fleet speed. An…

• ACS how to slow down fleet

AD1S - - Game Help

There is few tricks in here. If u slow down ur main fleet on 60% u will slow down ur fleet with probe near to 0% Tricks are simple if ur fleet flying on 100% speed u can slow it with 10% speed. If u lack of time u wish for instance put less speed like 2 3 mins to change ur fleet speed. This is what u do.. U attack from galaxy 3 for instance.U send probes in galaxy 5 or distance galaxy. U can slow down ur fleet even above 2 mins if u want. If that fails u slow down 1 probe 1 min.Send next one 30 …

• Shame dark watch sence Idioti alliance is only one who can bring balance to universe. Yeah Universe die to fast i start 2 months ago and i am above 1 milion now. Its not imposible to grow and make good acount.But it is imposible when u dont have people to play. If u want my opinion Dark Watch u do have team just u lack of simple touch as how to explain it. U need respect more each other and be more nice to ur friends and ally players. That way u make strong team and healthy respect and loyality.…

• Need help with defense

AD1S - - Game Help

And how u figure it out i am newbie?Learix I am not pro turtle newer was never will be But i know from attacking perspective what each turtle can do and not. Beside we all do have trash sim dont we ? My 35 milion defence can easy protect up to 5 milion resources. Even if i make double mines which are above 40 lvls It would be enough 70 to 100 milion defence. So why u think i am noob ? If u do have some exprience as turtle pls do share Learix lol

• Need help with defense

AD1S - - Game Help

Yes huge turtle make no point anyways.I brake so many medium turtles up to 40 milions defence. Funy there was fleet of 20 milions.But even so pay of sence small fighters are cheap to replace. I talk about turtles depends on what u protecting.There is no amount of resources u can put to defend ur fleet. For instance even fleet of 100 milions u need to put like 200 300 milion defence. sence its time of acs and seems all prefer masive numbers of small fighters. So even that u cant save with 3 time …

• Nice storry shame u dont use space or some coloring it would be beter. Did u say u attack randomly his moon without knowing his fleet is there? Anyways good hit and team efort with first moon destructioon so good love it. GG ppl and Fr to Hutching.Good for u you splited fleet.Shame ur planets are close each others This is why its good have distanted planets if u plan have any fleet. And never camp at ur moon see what hapends people ? GG once more lovely Im in your post this is a notice please re…

• Need help with defense

AD1S - - Game Help

Clitle none said anything in life is permenant or ethernal. Defense is simple.for 3 time less cost u can fight ur enemy.Basicly 1 small fighter is 4k resources in total right? 2 rocket launchers are 4k metal right? They easy can kill 1 small fighter + u need waste deutorium in order to reach me first. When u multiplay this 100 milion of resources is more efective in ur defence than in enemy attack. None said defence is good thing to have for all ur gaming time. Defence is simple save ur resource…

• Nice fleet armani like it keep rocking man Fr defence..

• board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…f975493c4768915ad71718e8c Morning pizza delivery yummy GG man

• Quote from SunTzu: “He had my respect...but he lost it...there are a lot of players that have skills in this uni but that doesnt need to mean anything...when you act like he has, and you are some egominded dude that thinks the universe is his and he can do what he wants...when you act like he did with his previous alliance members...when you "steal" an alliance account which you agreed will stay in the alliance...you defenitely lose respect not only from me...if I dislike someone, should I prete…