Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fleet vs ENL-X War Declaration

Gwyddy - - Universe Xanthus

Quote from Cocacola: “Any problem with my hit ?Almost my hit for Profit. Is it ok ? I dont remember who is rank 254, but i'm sure i hit him for profit. Even rank 29, i still make good profit on him. Yep, he can ninja me to take profit, why i cant hit him ? You say about defend bash ? Why he up mine only ? I saw many player up their defend can draw with 1k rips or more. If he up defend like that, how can i hit all his col ? He chosen build mines to get profit, and here is result for his strategy …

Quote from Ramco: “I can understand your point and some parts I am agree with you but, This is a war game. Is not it? Fleet guys not doing anything against game rules. There is no so many players around and one of the reason might be big guys go after small ones but same alliance members ( @Phoenyx ) also help, give free resources to new guys. (I personally received that help and doing same thing for new comers) . You said smaller players but @Mostaris has got nearly 19kk points and much more sm…

Quote from Cassandra Vandales: “[...] A bigger guy forgets to fleetsave [...] ” Small correction - doesn't FS on purpose, not like he just forgot. Apparently leaving effectively undefended LCs and deut on moons is something people are supposed to respect and accept.

• [TOT: 292.074.00

Probably should be either in CR section or in the CR thread

• Very valuable input there Ethan. On topic: Would certainly affect a lot of players in a major way, me myself included. In my mind... Are time gated free relos a technical possibility without too much effort? Might be a rather elegant solution, allowing for adjusting our involuntarily messed up planet spreads without giving us abusable options like free fully established "mobile" planets

• Quote from Mostaris: “[...] spend them wisely ” Blackjack and hookers! Congrats Exoze, FR Def!

• Guess who posts next

Gwyddy - - Social Spamboard

Maybe ninja.png @Exoze

• Merge - Poll ACS or no ACS.

As I've quoted earlier in this thread - for some reason the image in the spoiler doesn't seem to be working properly anymore, at least for me - : "Note: we are aware that for some servers there is a demand for server setting polls to change settings from old servers. There will not be new polls until the merge is finished. Please, keep in mind that for a while after the merge, the polling systems won't start as we need to handle and close first any merge related topic." Therefor, the option of c…

• Proposed Changes to Xanthus

Quote from The Joker: “Yeah so will it be? Eco x7 Speed x6 Deut 60% No ACS Any Extra Planet fields? To start with ? ” dESjx0h.png ^ This I'd assume

Quote from Forsennato: “@Gwyddy Yildun is exodus uni, and we Yildun players accept Xantus rules, as this is target uni, any changes will be vote for after the merge ” So .6, ty

- Yildun player here - We'll see about Sagat, but I'd much prefer if we can change to ACS once the merge is through and they're open for polls again. One brief question - I might've missed that, but do we know the deut consumption after merge yet, anything been mentioned? Looking forward to seeing some new faces!

• Merge - Poll ACS or no ACS.

There is your answer, from the official announcement thread: (Hidden Content)

• Quote from 2 Pounds: “I have a mate in this Uni, and only times he gets attacked are by these 2 accounts at around same times, wierd. ” Define "these 2 accounts"? Sagat 13 and LaLaLand? Those two are 100% not the same person, in case that's what you're implying

• 5x650 lfs

Gwyddy - - Trades, Headhunts and Spam

To save you some LFs: It's 625, not 650 for max chance.

• So - brought child to bed & fell asleep herself - asks you to farm inactives instead, as they're very profitable those days - asks whether sagat woke up her child and therefor made her fall asleep when bringing child back to bed What's hard to understand? The last bullet, if one doesn't have any humour? FR snowstorm, children have priority

• Quote from Untouchable: “haha thisis all pretty funny then. Although the grammar police did cause more of a miss-understanding... With the incorrect explanation...? "Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian." my bad appologies to the original poster i did assume it was about me when i seen "untouchable" I sent a flaming response because ur initial reply wasnt very clear. ” So... Not_Asian writes a reply to this t…

• Explains the complaint about the "impossible read", obviously couldn't pick up any context and got defensive about someone using a regular word. So, did i make myself like "a complete ..." ? You're the judge Untouchable. As a wise person once said: "oh dear i think you should delete you pointless comment...bhahahah brainless [...]" And I don't generally care about people's grammar, there's just some irony in flaming someone's intelligence in faulty grammar. wink.png

• Untouchable - the post from Not_Asian you were quoting had a quote from Sagat 13 in it, in which Sagat was quoting Not_Asian. Why exactly do you thing Not_Asian was talking about you when he quotes someone else and then writes his post in second-person, "you" right after a quote? Not_Asian then tells you the comment wasn't aimed at you, and you decide to tell him he's "not even intelligent to follow his own comments". Insult his intelligence for no reason, while using faulty grammar. Good job em…

• Ban wave

Gwyddy - - Alliances, Wars and General Talk

Quote from GANGSTER: “You talk without any evidence of what you are claiming, im hoping this misunderstanding get solved soon. If your not capable of growing like we are, probably because you dont have enough knowlodge of the game. Smart people dont talk bad things without any concrete proof. So i guess thats a fact, and facts are facts Have a good night and pray that i dont get out of bam earlier. ” Aight, lemme respond to that. - Obviously those events looked damn suspicious. People don't need…