Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 191.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice to see you finally made your intro here Tyler!! Also happy to see Puck was finally able to merge to U1 also!! Defender VFRB to you!!!

• Server Features

General Lumpy - - Universe 1

I voted for the same setting as before to stay the same!!!!!!

• Server Features

I like the settings as is currently!!!

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

General Lumpy - - General

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “I still see a lot of inactives from Taurus in VM. Now your saying they will be like that permanently, another GF fail seriously you guys would do best to just fire everyone in GF and start over, its just fail after fail after fail and with terrible customer support oh ya I forgot the obligatory "thanks piink your doing your best" (actually failing at your paid position) ” Nail on the coffin!! Piink hide behind Blankie as a shield & when Blankie not able to handle cra…

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “This really cant get more frustrating, I hate post this and call out @piink and @Blankie for completely failing to either care or just not grasp what I am saying but I am just being sent around in circles. So I need an explanation as to why my uni 1 account was deleted 2 weeks after my Taurus account successfully merged, I even opened a ticket reporting everything was all set then 2 weeks later my uni 1 account disappears. You claim it was to merge my Taurus account …

• Quote from threeflipskat3r: “someone fill me in on this as ive been wondering for a while now? Whats the deal with bigboss and FGR? From the perspective of someone that doesnt have a clue FGR seems like a decent ally full of active players and bigboss comes off as a big tool/wanna be bully.... Hey maybe Im missing something maybe Im not just pointing out what i see. Anyways nice profit I guess though after deut this seems about as useful as farming an inactive but again maybe Im missing somethin…

• Official Anti Baal Fan Club

I must say that this is "The Best Anti Trolling Thread Ever!!" & most civilized I have ever seen plus I don't even hate Baal!!!

Quote from Marshmello: “Quote from harley13girl: “Quote from Marshmello: “Guys, piink has done nothing but bust her ass since the start of this. You need to be patient. These are real people with careers outside of this work. Sometimes they can't give you an update every single day. Piink won't let you down. Have faith, remain patient, and report your issues only one time via ticket. Thank you. ” First of all, no one said that piink wasn't doing a great job....I have brought up my topic several …

Quote from threeflipskat3r: “So my uni 1 account got deleted after the merge which really pisses me off as I wanted to pass it on and also it has 250k DM on it will I get a coupon for this? You guys couldnt delete it when I needed it but after the merge is done when there is no more need you delete it? seriously WTF ” This is why I wont be buying DM cause of their screw up & could not pass on our accounts to others!!!

• Quote from Arcticwarfare: “you will get it, and you may have already Received it,i cant Remember if there are any Messages in your Inbox of when this happens. but every other time i have had no issues. ” nope never received the 15% DM back!!!!

oh please getting an answer from a volunteer G.O telling me there nothing I can do about it say "F U" go away!!! So dont give me that freaked crap!!!

Quote from piink: “you need to contact us through support with your issue ” Yea I been trying also I had 3 accounts that forced merged to Quantum & had 2 tickets get responded by some since I'm a paying customer that buy DM to help support the game!!! And I'm still trying to reach an actual employee staff of GF to get to my ticket instead of a volunteer GO that about the whole mess we all in!!! Look 3 accounts Rigel, Taurus & Kallisto all forced to Quantum!!!! I need 3 accounts in Quantum for!? …

• Hey I haven't even received a 15% cashback event from spending dm buying field boosters!!!!

• 27-28.10: 15% Cash Back So after the event have ended it says GF will reimbursed 2 days later & I ask some ally m8's if they did spend DM on the event & also to see if they had gotten the 15% DM reimbursement back & says no , so now it like what 5 days & some of us hasnt gotten our 15% reimbursement back & I do say it false advertisement if there no reimbursement back for spending DM on the 15% DM cash back event!! So if anyone did spend n have not received the 15% DM back please post up!!

So awhile back on October 16th I ask if my Rigel could merged to Virgo instead but was given an answer that Virgo wasnt a target Universe!!! Merged What F**K Up is GF merged accounts to Virgo when I had ask already but no instead it go to Quantum!!

• Quote from Antis: “He sent less SC XD still nice profit buddy. defender FR ” Sh!t I didnt even notice that he didnt send SC.

• Ya been on a rampage & getting very great profits!! Good to see you doing well here in U1 LD since U20 days! Vfrb Defender!!!

• Nice catch!! But why would you say attack is mistake when you fleeting for profits!? Defender vfrb!!!

• Nice catch shame those cargoes wasnt full! Defender vrb to you!!

• Merger f*** ups

Man that sucks Puck couldn't merged over to U1 m8 but I hope it does get sorted out for him to get to U1!!!