Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Master Yoda

zohar88 - - Team members

so.... beer anyone?

• Master Yoda

zohar88 - - Team members

Quote from Master Yoda: “I need your address so i can send you( You want Swedesh girl also,or just a beer ” i'll take the girl(s) as well :D

• valent

zohar88 - - Ex-Team members archive

/me throws stuff at Valent you don't plan on retiring i see? xD

• Master Yoda

zohar88 - - Team members

Hey n00b!! where's my beer???? :(

• zohar needs a beer

zohar88 - - Goodbye Forum

lol Flo Flo how nice of you @ Kevlar, i'm leaving .org team, but i will stay behind in .no team for a bit more. but generally, going toward retirement

• zohar needs a beer

ahhh good ol' tims haha Quote from Smartybarty: “and kocic supervisioned us both.” you mean, we were watching over him so he doesnt get drunk and suicides his fleet? haha one thing comes back now when you mentioned BADSEADS... that moment when i timed back AKSAK, and he made 3 vawes, and his main fleet was in the middle, and i timed us on the last DF collect haha oh God... btw. you forgot about some noobs xD like... deh, and that noob whos comming tomorrow lol d3f... erm... jupiix... and few oth…

• zohar needs a beer

Quote from Wraith02: “P.s Beer sucks..Cider all the way!” pffft i dont drink that xD Quote from MikeGrinder6: “Quote from zohar88: “ince i was not accepted by folks in my class i turned to internet... sooooo ogame” This answers my question. Anyway, goodbye, take Icegirl with you. GG WP” yes Mike, we know you like to recognize yourself in other peoples missery lol (even if its 10 years old haha) and i think i will leave Ice behind, someone needs to keep an eye on your... erm... on your behaviour …

• zohar needs a beer

I guess my time here... is up... after 10 and something years with ogame, and 6 and something years in THE team... its my time to leave my banhammer and leave my place for someone new i've met some wonderful, awesome, crazy people in this comm and in some others as well *me licks Icegirl * belive it or not, i've met my best friend over ogame 10 years ago on this comm haha when i was 16 yo, i moved from one city to another, and changed schools, and since i was not accepted by folks in my class i …

• [Outdated ]Who is who in the Game Team

zohar88 - - Team

Quote: “Game Operator The GOs look after the Universes they are assigned to. They ban accounts, help users with problems and anything else that involves their Universe. Super Game Operator The SGOs looks after the GOs, and complaints can be sent to them. They are responsible for more than one universe. If you have a problem with a GO, or feel something is out of line with one, please contact their SGO. It is the SGO's job to make sure that their GO's are working to a high standard, and that they…

• Dear players, On 17th and 18th September we will have an expedition event, items that can be found during this event are the same that can be obtained from auctions & import/export. Event will start on 17th at 00:01h and it will last untill 18th September at 23:59h (server time). OG_ItemExpedition.jpg Your OGame.org team

• Dear players, On Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th, we will have a discount on Halve/finish buttons (building, research, shipyard) from 00:01h until 23:59h (server time). Required Dark Matter to halve/finish will have a discount of 25%. OG_HalfTime.jpg Best regards Your OGame.org team

• Happy Day - 30% more Dark Matter

zohar88 - - Events

Dear players, We will have a Happy day on 12th September, all day. You will get 30% Dark Matter more for every purchase. OG_HappyDay.jpg Best regards Your OGame.org team

• Dear players, On 10th & 11th September, we will have a MOONS Item offer all day long (00:01h until 23:59h server time). ALL MOONS items (items for moonshots and for moon fields) will have a 15% discount. In addition: we will also have a 40% moon chance event running at the same time. As usual, MOONS items will also create a 40% moon chance during the event. OG_MoonChance.jpg Best regards Your OGame.org team

• Dear players, On 8th September each merchant call will cost 2.000 Dark Matter (instead of 3.500) for the whole day (server time). [img]https://suco.comastuff.com/events/OG_MerchantDiscount.jpg[img][/align] Best regards Your OGame.org team[/img]

• version 6.3.0

zohar88 - - Game

Dear players, Game version 6.3.0 will be installed on our servers on 8th September. as always, you can expect a short logout. Change log: - [Bugs]Fix for galaxy view under ios10 - [Bugs]ACS CR Problem - [Bugs]Wreckfield data in combat reports fixed - [Bugs]Wrong information about deconstruction in tool tip - [Bugs]: Reward system: Commander given instead of commanding stuff - [Feature Request] Redesign of galaxy view - [Feature Request] Performance optimizing at galaxy view - [Feature Request] D…

• Dear players, On Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th we will have a discount on relocations from 00:01h until 23:59h (server time). All relocations started within the event period will have a discount of 30%. Your OGame.org team OG_Relocation.jpg

• Portal test run successful

zohar88 - - Community

Dear players, our public test servers have been connected to the new Portal for several weeks now, and thanks to your help we've been able to gather enough test data to make it an even greater platform! So until the Portal is ready to take on all of OGame's pilots, we'll go back to our old ways. We will disconnect from the portal on the 25th of August at around noon. You may be experiencing connection hiccups for an hour or two, but no worries, it won't happen much longer than that. Thank you al…

• Dear players, From Wednesday 24th till Friday 26th, event planets will be spawned across the galaxies. You will be able to find items (same as in auction & import/export) by attacking those planets. Your OGame.org team OG_ItemExpedition.jpg

• bibob

zohar88 - - Ex-Team members archive

i hope it was not on the toillete :/ /me throws cookies at bibob

• Guess who posts next

zohar88 - - Social Spamboard

maybe maybe Paci now?