Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 598.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This Year's Merge!

Valent - - General

Quote from Silesia: “How does an actual merge work? I played a few years ago but quit after experiencing the savagery of Quantum and missed the merge. ” This is an older FAQ about the merge, things may change so don't take it as granted. board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…ging-Universes/#post17348

• Game details haven't changed too much last years, most of the changes are small adjustments, we try to keep wiki.ogame up to date so if you find something not correct, please let us know . For this you have to make a comment in Origin : board.origin.ogame.gameforge.c…Tutorials-Guides-Tactics/ by simply posting a replay in the corresponding guide. It is very hard to make a guide/ tutorial that can cover all possible situations. Wiki ( wiki.ogame.org/index.php/Main_Page ) can only give basic infor…

• The V mode

Valent - - General

I'm totally against any restrictions regarding v-mode. Instead, i would reward active players in a more significant way. For example: - playing for a week : give a reward - playing for a month: give a reward somehow bigger - ...... - playing for a year without v-mode : give a significant reward rewards can be : a booster, a MOONS, commander for 1 week , commanding staff for 1 week , a field item once you activate v-mode, the count is set to 0 again. From my experience with another GF game, when …

• Only way to protect against attacks is to make your planet "unattractive" . That means you should keep as little resources and ships as possible. Stationary ships are very tempting, especially in universes with higher debris %. Building oversize defense is also a waste of resources. That means you have to find a balance between your overnight production & potential debris of your stationary ships on planet and your potential attackers and try to adapt your defense along with the development of y…

• Barym uni

Valent - - Game Help

You can see here : More Merging coming for the named universes all destination universe were merged again so is really hard to say where are former players from Barym

• Sitting Rule question

Valent - - Game Help

Your main task as a sitter is take care of the account , i would not recommend to make experiments with somebody's else account.

• Lobby

Valent - - Game Help

Everybody should make sure there is the right email on his account.

• Master Yoda

Valent - - Team members

Quote from zohar88: “so.... beer anyone? ” i didn't noticed there is a second page Old age ...

• Master Yoda

Valent - - Team members

me, me , please

• Under Attack - Need help about Phalanx

Valent - - Game Help

MOONS are very expensive in 70% df universes. The MOONS will attack you always with 1667 LFs .

• Have a look here: wiki.ogame.org/index.php/Info:Game_details You can go back anytime at ogame wiki by using the " help " link on the bottom of your game page.

• OGame artwork.

Valent - - General

try this : board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…d28a39efb84a87641e21cb49a

• Thank you for the correction, i really play that universe.

• Actually this board is not giving the correct image of what players are thinking, there is a large number of player not visiting this board and even if they do, they don't post . I'll take all the comments above , including my own with a drop of salt. Take the newest universe Xanthus . At the moment of my post, it has around 3k registered players of which 40% are inactive or v-mode. This means that these players, let's say 30% of them are interested in joining a new uni to try to get a better st…

• Changing game time

Valent - - Game Help

You can use Antigame Origin to have your timezone

• moon shots and bashing rule

Valent - - General

I have an idea why total destroyed fleets in attack are counted to bashing rule but it will be very helpful to have an explanation from authorized sources

• Gravi tech benefits...

Valent - - General

It was a suggestion, not an announcement. I suppose it should take a lot of time to make any changes to the game in that direction, in case they like it.

• Gravi tech benefits...

Valent - - General

Making Graviton 3 can give you the option to make a copy of your account in a special universe ( with only grav 3 players) where you can have endless wars without damaging your real account. Each month top damagers are listed on a ledger and in the original universe you have a special insignia of "Time & Space Master"

• Thundersheep

Valent - - Ex-Team members archive

welcome back

• Time has come for me to say good bye

Valent - - Team

Due to RL pressing matters I have to retire from all OGame teams. I am grateful to this community ( players and team ) to accompany me in this great expedition into unknown. In this voyage, that lasted almost 10 years, I gained a lot of experience and a lot of friends and I wish everybody good luck and great fun in game. See you soon