Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 370.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Duc's Nation.

Parsec - - Universe Bellatrix

Quote from Draconian Helix: “With all the versions of Duc or Duck around, it brought back childhood memories. So I thought Goose or Goosed, would be a great name. ” Duck

• i'd like to know this as well. Anyone?

• Rank and Target disparity

Quote from Draconian Helix: “I (sniff) was NOT (snuffle) crying! I was attempting to start a conversation and perhaps get some of the higher (?) Ranked people to THINK about challenging themselves and attacking similarly ranked players. All without ACTUALLY calling them lazy in their target choices. The one planet 4:443 was a "throw away" and only made to have some fun with naming. I even told Parsec that. "So many Apex players were stopping by my other planets. I made this one so they wouldn't …

• Since when aren't you allowed to make a reference to a banned player? You can't discuss a specific ban though but surely you are allowed to mention the player? Also nice hit and FR to defender

• ogame message bug

Parsec - - Bugs

There is already a post about it: Are you kidding me "Discounts on Moon items!" SPAM

• Do it... i dare you

• Baz beat me to it the last time Jeremey forgot his fleet but good things come to those who wait GLwRB Jeremey. i hope you return soon! Enjoy On 12-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 16.000 Battlecruiser 20.000 _________________________________________ Defender Jeremey [G_O_P] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 12.708 Large Cargo 7.355 Light Fighter 4.200 Hea…

• Fleet Lost glitch

Parsec - - Bugs

Quote from Godiva: “But wouldn't that require an alliance depot at the inactive planet? Also I never saw a debris field at the planet before the hit so how did they time it that quickly? ” It only requires alliance depot if they plan to ACS defend for more than X amount of time. As default, you can ACS defend on planets without it but only for a limited amount of time. They probably saw your rips on lanx, timed their ACS defend to land 1 sec before and their recs to land 1 sec after your impact …

• Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Well @FuuF have fun in his basement for a few more weeks/months. Piink said in another thread, that the research speed setting won't be available for already existing servers for the next time. It will only be on new servers for testing how it works out and then maybe later we can have it on old servers. ” He has a wide variety of chew toys, so he isn't going to be bored anytime soon. Would it be possible for Bellatrix to apply to be the test server for when/if GF decide…

• Would it be possible to increase research to x12 in bellatrix? Right now there is a big gap between players in research and i hope increasing the speed would make it easier for newer players to catch up and compete with the big boys. In my opinion all the other specs in bella are perfect as it is, so i see no reason to vote for that but what do you think?

• Quote from piink: “I think I replied this already somewhere, but I'll do it here once again. When specific cases are brought to public threads the reason why probably no answer is given is not cause we don't have an answer, but most likely cause specific cases are ONLY handled on support with the affected person. I have never handled a support cases of an account with issues in public nor will you ever see me handling cases like this one on a public thread. I will not spread the private data of …

• Quote from Tony Montana: “It's good thing it wasn't war cause Apex were kicking your ass. Gladiator and Fabs joined from Gop to help fight Apex, then nothing happens, yet they stay, then this happens..tut tut, no honour in you, for shame. ” I think this mostly says something about Gladiator and Fabs loyalty to GOP. The only thing it says about locopoco is that they apparently didn't think gladiator and Fabs was worth a NAP with GOP Nice little fleet crash marjan. dunno how u keep finding them th…

• I'v been trying to figure this out for quite some time as well. Some ppl have indeed been banned for it while others haven't, so i started asking different GO's and other ppl what their experience with it was and it seems that some GO's don't ban ppl for it and other does. So technically it's against the rules but since its up to the individual GO to take action, then they kinda decide what rules they personally think is worth upholding and which isn't - So you are probably best off just asking …

Parsec - - Feedback & Criticism

Well GF needed some more cash flow... GG

Quote from AMNeSia: “You're lucky - only getting scanned by people with double digits and that too from rank 435. I've got scanned by rank 3 since rank 600 or something (when I finally reached 500,000 points) till he finally got crashed (by a ninja too, not sure). Felt funny how the top 3 could easily crash me even when they wouldn't need to, but hey, a war game is a war game and they really give no quarter, do they? ” Since rank 600 or something? The highest the 500.000 point cap has ever been …

• Lets hope this goes better than the last time you were in a war hehehe.... Jokes aside. its always fun with a war, so GL to both parties

• ffs shaco.... it seems like everyone but you saw this coming a mile away.... GG Marjan. good catch - profit a bit short compared to size of the hit as u pointed out yourself but at least u can rest assure that no one today will close to getting the same daily profit as u did

Quote from BlackBEERd: “Is this in response to my playful probing? Was it a little forceful for you? I hear it gets easier after your first time. Thanks for saying i outclass you 100:1 though. Your flattery will get you a few minutes of cuddling next time i give you a deep hard probing. ” I'm sorry to spoil your moment Blackberry but I think the 100:1 might have been a reference to me Draconian Helix, you wrote something like this to me in pm after i probed you today and i can understand your fr…

• It seems you have been very unlucky. Did you contact the GO after you sent the ress to the wrong planet? If you did, then i dont understand your ban but if you didnt notify the GO, then its kinda your own fault for not doing so. Regarding fleet recall, then in all my years of ogame i have only seen this happened once, so i dunno if i have been lucky not to encounter that more or that you have been unlucky and see it so many times apparently. I see some issues with the push rules but sadly, i can…

• There is no story to this hit, i just thought it would be ashamed not to post a 23 rip kill hit Enjoy On 05-12-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 15.000 _________________________________________ Defender Ninja Turtle [NWO] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 200 Espionage Probe 35 Deathstar 23 Rocket Launcher 6 Light Laser 4 Small Shield Dome 1 Large Shield Do…