Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Scripting, Cheating.

Fedupex - - Universe 1

If there was a way to actually do some kindof automated resgathering and such I´d gladly use it ingame. As for using a bot for avoid getting attacked, god damn chickenplay...just use the implemented vacationmode instead, works just as good...

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Fedupex - - General

Well, a whole bunch of people will have multiaccounts in the new unis then, sweet, is it gonna be allowed...? There wont be more players joining only cause you join unis, change some content of the game thats my tip.

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Investigate the possibilities for a type of own personal ACS-slowdown for deploys. And im not meaning for buddies and allymembers, only the player self should be able to do this. Lot less worries about getting smashed if youre active then and no need to be in V-mode anymore...unless ofc your fleet is to expensive to fleetsave...

• Quote from herr gonzo: “it looks suspicious 100 percent told him to write a ticket if its safe for me to launch full fleet and under 15 min i always launch thats why i almost make hits every time i exit vm this was pure luck hardcore hit wad also luck (kinda) about force md crap talk, dont care, as soon as you popp the first moon i will quit and be gone for good sounds fun for you? ” This, in the wake of V-mode discussion. Gonzo be like "I wanna smash, smash, smash but as soon as you smash me I´…

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Or let a player be able to do a delay for the deploy mission. A sort of ACS but only for the player himself not buddies and alliancemembers. At least then you can be save in your fleestave if you are online to receive it and recall it if necessary.

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Quote from umakhelwane: “this is easily the dumbest thing i have ever read this is like telling a depressed person to "JUST BE HAPPY LOL" (just dont build more fleet LOL) its actually appaling how little miners understand the game ” Right, but that doenst work on an depressed person, trust me and other in that situation on that. However this is a game wich is unbalanced by now. Oh and glad to be on your list of dumbest things ever, no 1 at that, amazing.

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

As mentioned, fix moondestructions or the possibilites to instabuild and move all that c**p needed. And fine, you allmighty v-mode and "active" fleeters can have your vacation but then I have a suggestions for you. I have heard you guys say oh its so expansive to have big fleet adn risk of being whacked. Its because you have to big of a fleet to maintain simple as that. But anyway, my suggestion: Do your v-mode thingie but are you prepared to get deut removed (and/or trade value of oother reourc…

• Delete

Fedupex - - Game Help

Delete portalprofile, how do I do it? Delete supportpage account, how do i do it? Delete the forumprofile, how do I do it? Really...should be enough with one account for using all these things and even so a simple delete account feature would make it topnotch

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Quote from Arcticwarfare: “there are several V moders that do so Purely Because they can not afford to Fly Their Ships ” Ah, my bad, now I understand what you meant. Yeah thats a dilemma for sure wich means the defenders of v-mode really like their armada not having to move other than profitbale hits occurs. Its so depressing, I tried to get back into the game again but after some weeks I just felt....bleh....bleh...

• The Players Choice

Fedupex - - General

Why not try to implement and idea where a uni has an endgoal?, like T**v**n for example

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Quote from Arcticwarfare: “if you cant afford to fly your fleet, you shouldnt have just a Fleet, Just like a Home Loan ” Way to miss the point of my post. I merely tried to give reasons as of why people are blueshielding as soon as the time for being untouchable occurs, wich is always seemingly. And the 40,60,80 etc.% deut consumption unis seems so suffer from the same problem so I guess I should have leave the fleetsaving cost out of the post...

• The V mode

Fedupex - - General

Some suggestions to maybe put in combination of other changes. * Instabuild moonportal=take away this "feature" Aside of instabuild portal, build whatever the F you want with DM or bought/found Detroids and Krakens * Move planets with DM=take away this "feature" Do the old fashion way, wich works, I have seen in on HoF´s where its actually an achievment nowadays. "Hey, I didnt use a single DM or insta anything for this MD, hue-hue" It takes a lot more time and effort and gives the victim a stand…