Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 478.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• valent

Lynbo - - Ex-Team members archive

congrats on being Team manager..... is that like BA and GA all in one? So much has changed since last time I dug out my login details..... bibob left that was a shock.... glad you are still here.

• Guess who posts next

Lynbo - - Social Spamboard

Guess who! Lol, I'm not one you would ever guess.... So let me guess at Blackmass next as I know those BAs are always watching

• Live Laugh and Love Life

Lynbo - - Goodbye Forum

Thanks.. Cass was the Heart of OGame, bibob is the Soul.... I was kinda like hair, I grew on you after a while and then as time went by you noticed me less and less until I was gone completely... lol I'm sure someone else will take over behind the scenes cleaning accounts, purging warning bugs and poking profiles to free gremlins.

• Live Laugh and Love Life

Lynbo - - Goodbye Forum

This is a hard thread to make as I have really loved being part of this community and that makes it hard to walk away. However, I've been barely active recently and I need to step away and give someone else the yellow hammer. I'll soon be stepping down as Board Moderator. I joined the team a year before my Daughter was born, she's now 5. My older son was a baby when I first started playing this game in uni32, he's now 9. My kids take up more of my time, and the new dog, and I'm also an Assistant…

• Although you don't have to declare your Alliance name, it would be nice to include it. Especially since you mention he attacked an Alliance mate. The Section Mod can edit your thread if you wish to include your alliance name.

• Duplicate CR, posted by other ACS attacker already.

• What's going on in the team

Lynbo - - Team

Better late than never, in full swing in the GO role GameOperator_ogame_en_60b28f910d049ef1acab434f7eeb9860.png a belated welcome to - Jackle485

• sport2002.gif Congrats on Top 10 hit! sport2002.gif deneb has served his previous board ban and has been unbanned with permission to post this hit, so this hits is a valid HOF Other threads related to this one for those interested: New Top 10 Goodbye Hit - urza [RoLUE] vs RobinHood [[BunnyInc]] ~ (TD: 24,131,186,000) Misc Lets discuss urza vs robinhood

• Taurus CR section broken

Lynbo - - Board & IRC

I'm not sure which index you are referring to. From the "Forum" link in the top menubar? When I scroll to Taurus CR section it shows "Today, 11:04pm" as the latest for me. Please clarify which link you are following?

• The only Erotic mod ;).

Lynbo - - Ex-Team members archive

Mint Choc IceCream for example.... otherwise, I don't want to know what you are doing with it.

• Final clarification on one point. The player who posted the personal conversation has now had a warning. The Admin team have had a few things in RL to deal with, since we volunteer our time here then of course other things will take priority at times. We have finally had time to sit and review all the happenings of the past few days and so appropriate warnings are now in place. This thread remains closed.

• How to get acces to account

Lynbo - - Board & IRC

No problem. Yes it was probably purged in a routine clearance. Accounts that are inactive for more than a year may be purged (exception of banned accounts, which we keep for cross-checking and appeals). For anyone finding this thread in a search to answer the question of where their account is, if your old account has the word "unregistered" against the rank then this account will have been deleted and cannot be recovered. You are free to register a new account in such cases.

• The most up-to-date information is always available at the Origin board. The following links will take you to that forum. (Thanks to ButtonDan for the update) Tools 1. Share profit after ACS atac 2. Share profit after ACS defense 3. ACS Profit divider windows application 32bit 4. Anti-ninja calculator & Reminder windows application 32bit 5. Apportionment resource after ACS 6. Auctions - Script for easy trade. 7. Calculator 8. CIAP Statistics 9. CR Converter 10. CR-Hosting 11. Cumulative Cost 12.…

• change name

Lynbo - - Help & Questions (archive)

Send me a pm with the name you would like (please check no other member already uses the name).

• They are always monitoring activity and user numbers over at GF and will periodically make mergers. However, from my point of view as BA I know of no up-coming plans to do the next mergers. That doesn't mean that there won't be one, just that we have no information from Paci. But, we tend to hear about these things with at least some weeks advance notice so it's certainly not imminent.

• u35 very slow

Lynbo - - Archive - Bugs

The servers are based in Germany. I don't see anything about any problems at GF end, but I will keep checking as will the GA team. (I just hope it's not ddos again, I thought we had moved on from those days.)

• Nerazim I've tried my purge. Hope it helps.

• MSA vs. RLeague

Lynbo - - Alliances, Wars and General Talk

Several people have now confirmed that FleetsaveJK is not the leader and did not speak on behalf of his Alliance in declaring this war. This was is therefore NOT valid and remains closed. Bashing rules remain in full force. TopicClosed.gif

• MSA Vs. RLeague

while investigated.

• MSA vs. RLeague

Can someone please verify if "FleetsaveJK" is the founder of MSA alliance? pm me please. Until this war has been verified then