Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Even without the full DF, that is one damn badass profit to haul home. Understandable how your pilots got drunk during the celebrations.

• Discounts on Moon items! 15.12.2018 11:02:06 From: OGame The stars are in alignment today! Valuable items M.O.O.N.S. and Moon Fields are available for unbeatable prices during this offer – get a 15% discount off all three levels (Bronze, Silver, Gold) of both items! - Be attacked by hunters using the M.O.O.N.S., eliminate them and increase your chances of getting a moon! - Strengthen the gravitational pull of your satellite and farm it more effectively with the Moon Fields! - Get the level of it…

• New Avantasia is always good new. New Avantasia featuring Hansi Kürsch and Jørn Lande is even better news. New 11 minute epic from Avantasia is the best news however Kinda has a The Scarecrow feel to it as well. youtube.com/watch?v=CTN2ZzpQRh4

• This song does of good job of summarizing Christmas. youtube.com/watch?v=tZWlZFfAnIM

• Fleet Lost glitch

Dark Depresion - - Bugs

Probably got ninja'd by the MUPPETS. They've been crushing some enormous fleets post-merge by keeping an eye on inactives with defences.

• Server Features

Dark Depresion - - Universe 1

Quote from Runner: “I thought about fixing the trade rates and i also suggested it. As a GO that would make my team's job a lot easier since i would not need to worry about trade rate abusers.Regarding the Merchant rates, that would be a bit against GF's idea of profiteering from the game. DM usage would decrease since there is no point for someone to spend DM if the trade rates are the same as merchant rates. I think the whole idea was to have the game economy focused around the 2.5:1.5:1 rates…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Dark Depresion - - General

At this point, it is turning into an abusive relationship. GF knocks us down for the hundredth time. Apologises, and promises never to do something like that again, only to repeat the process every few weeks. The real question is why do we still believe the apologies and the promises of improvement, instead of packing up all our shit and leaving without looking back?..

Honestly, this is exactly the kind of things we should have daily updates on, no matter whether the update is just "no progress to report". Personally I have gone down in daily income, despite being merged from a 2x economy universe to a 6x economy universe because it this. My acc is hurting, badly, every day this issue isn't addressed, and the very least I should expect is some respect and acknowledgement of how bad of a fuckup this is, as well as word on every step of the recovery process. See…

• Seems like the muppets are coping pretty well with the merge...which is pretty unfortunate for most of the rest of Vega

• Relocation

Dark Depresion - - Game Help

There are two brackets in OGame, slots 4-12 and slots 1-3 + 13-15. Once inside the inner bracket planets can never move to the outer bracket, meaning that a slot 8 planet can maximum be moved to a slot 12

• The best tactic is to build both concurrently, but FS'ing the RIPs securely between moons. The difference between 0 RIPs and 10 RIPs behind a defence doesn't do much, but the difference between 0 RIPs and 500 or 1.000 RIPs is massive. Precisely when to switch between FS'ing and not, is not dependent on your defence size in numbers, but rather the defence size compared to enemy fleet size.

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Hello, as we are working on the accounts migration this morning we face a small issue that prevents people from being able to log in into the target server with the migrated account through the Lobby. We are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix that will happen within the next couple of hours. ” Is anybody truly surprised something GF does, happens to not work at the promised time?..

• I have an 18.000km planet, which was the pre-redesign max size. + 25 fields universe No terra or field boosters board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…3a159e696ff7601434840592f

• Quote from Stellar Pegasus: “Quote from Njmatt10: “You can reduce it, but if it is a pre-requisite for a building, then you will need it to upgrade that building. ” so if i had nanite factory level 6 and wanted to upgrade it to 7, but my robotics was down to 2, i have to go up to 10 again and then be able to upgrade nanite? ” Correct. As such deconstruction robo should be a last ditch move. Better to kill off the lab instead, or even better than that, delete a planet that is obviously way too sm…

• Buying the bigger package replaces a smaller one, and you can only have 1 field booster per planet, so the maximum is +15 fields. Use the terraformer for more fields instead. If you are already using the terraformer at high levels and still lack fields, delete the planet ASAP - it's too small to be of any use.

• 18 billion. That is quite the take-away from what I presume from the story is a probe'n'go hit

• Set Carbon Free

Quote from baal: “and they (the staff) think they can afford to perma-ban people ... thanks to over-moderation, the above list will probably be about one third smaller by christmas. ” Do always remember to keep in mind that the green team isn't making the rules themselves, just enforcing GFs policies. And unless things have changed greatly since I was a teamler (which I highly doubt given the subject is GF) we actually have very lenient Mods compared to GFs internal guidelines. GFs preferredmeth…

• As a longterm Danish OGamer I can tell you that the very first speed universe that opened in our community was uni 10, back in in 2008. Uni 4.dk correctly opened in 2006, but the only thing special about it was that it was the first ACS universe to open in our community. Edit: Uni 1-3 were standard non-ACS universes Unis 4-9 were standard ACS universes Uni 10 were 2x + ACS Uni 11 were standard ACS universe Uni 12/Andromeda were the first redesign universe, and was again a standard ACS universe

• The V mode

You still need ships though, which needs to be both built and rebuilt...

• The V mode

Actually there is certain merit to the suggestion. While yes, it would be annoying to everybody, it would hit the VM-whores much harder than everybody else. They would be forced to stay out of VM if they want to spend those sweet smash'n'flee ress on account progression or drop some big amounts of DM every time they need to build something. Surely that is a win/win idea so abundantly clear even GF could get aboard with it. I don't care much about things that would inconvenience myself a little, …