Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Data & settings -> Reset Data & settings -> Select everything from the drop down. prntscr.com/m5bcx5

• Fleet Lost glitch

Wraith02 - - Bugs

edit: Sniped this time you don't need an alliance depot to do an ACS. Depots are only there to extend the hold time beyond the initial hold time (I think. never really built them). And a DF doesn't have to be visible to be able to send recyclers to it - it could be someone else was using it to FS to, or had kept it clear/alive for ninjas like this. They would have seen your RIPs coming in via a Sensor Phalanx and would have timed their fleet and recs accordingly.

• Fleet Lost glitch

Wraith02 - - Bugs

Chances are someone saw your attack and defended it with a larger amount of RIPs or destroyers, then collected the DF 1 or 2 second after your fleet hit.

• Didn't receive my DM order...

Wraith02 - - Game Help

No one on the board can do anything about it.. Go to support.ogame.org Then send in a ticket under the payment option.. though the payment team only works Monday - Fridays (last I heard).

• AntiGameReborn

Wraith02 - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

Quote from Zielite: “Does it work with Firefox 63 ? (I'm using Fox 61 now because Origin 7 did not work on Fox 63) Will I be able to paste in all of my preferences and data from my current Origin version? Thanks for keeping my favorite O-add-on ship shape. ” I'm running FF 63, so yes. I was able to C+P the settings over from origin by copying the text backup version into note pad, then pasting back into AGR (I'm not 100% sure if it will do all the data, but the options should transfer over).

• Change of name

Wraith02 - - Board & IRC

You should be able to send a PM to the Board Admin about this, @NoMoreAngel

• youtube.com/watch?v=u7o2jcOlbGg

• New tune from the InMe boys youtube.com/watch?v=u7uOe40IgHU

• AntiGameReborn

yes, it'll show the number of SC / LC needed per planet. I think it is either on by default, or there with the collect function. @Tirnoch Can we have the "sats needed" that we have for the mines for the Terraformer, space dock and maybe Grav in one of the next versions?

• Any many Ewoks partied hard under the numerous firework displays! great job with the ninja fellows. Good luck with the rebuild Akula, might need to pay a bit more attention to your farming now.

• Good job there Nick! Big boom and tasty profits to boot. Good luck with the rebuild Grandskikonjsavilama.

• AntiGameReborn

I used to use a separate script for it, but had to refresh the browser (losing scripts and addons, even those that were backed up =/) Since then I've had to adapt to using the side panel (something I previously didn't like using). If you use the side panel to have a look at your ress in flight. The Fleet tab can show you everything in flight. And the Account tab can sum up all ress on your account.

• Sorry to see you down already Porky.. I hope you get a decent amount back from the Wreckfield, and have a swift rebuild! Nice profit there Cash.

• Merge Bugs

Wraith02 - - Bugs

@Gornak Those delayed fleets are likely the result of the event handler lagging - as you can imagine it has a lot of extra things to try and work out with all the new fleets coming in. They should all appear where they should do after a short time (usually just a case of a few seconds). @hanhan You're best off putting in a ticket about it, include the CR API and as much detail as possible - only GF can check and fix this, not the game team.

• merge bug

Wraith02 - - Bugs

I've had 2 planets where the ress has vanished from, though none of them appear to have moved.. and I hear others have had ress vanish as well (reminds me of the old VM bug where ress would vanish from planets / moons when enabling VM). but in my case it was only 2-3 millions worth.

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Wraith02 - - General

Quite frankly it's massively disappointing that the only sensible option left isn't being taken. There is NO good reason I have seen as to why the Merge can't be delayed until the account trading can be readded. And I bet you that there would only be a small percentage of the world wide Ogame community who would NOT agree to postponing it until it's ready. Which ever higher up thinks making the Ogame team force this through and making people delete accounts so they can go to their preferred uni,…

• Merge 2018 Discussion Thread

Wraith02 - - General

@Meki66 Quote from Blankie: “Will the Account trade function be implemented in the Lobby before the merge? Unfortunately no, it won’t. We have been working on both the Lobby and the Merges simultaneously, but this feature is not ready yet. I have no choice and will end up with a multi, will I get banned? We are aware of the lack of options at the moment. This is why from the moment the merge process finishes until we have the account trade function in the Lobby, those who have a force-merged mul…

• 1 second per item is the lowest it will go to.

• Quote from Blankie: “I am merged and my planets are in the wrong coordinates. What do I do? We cannot duplicate coordinates, but you will receive as many relocation items as planets you have in the wrong position. If you have 9 planets, but 5 are relocated with the merge, you will receive 5 relocation items for them.The coordinates will be assigned by the first come first served rule. ” Can you clarify whether the relocations will be given out under the same rules as previous merges (given out i…

• What year did Speed unis start?

Wraith02 - - General

It's hard to say, I don't remember much about the other Communities that far back, nor could I find much before 2014 in the .dk news section to try and google translate. You could ask someone from GF, like WeTeHa, the info they should have about server stats when they open should be more reliable then some other dates they have.