Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 180.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I just couldn't resist, I have no "limit"...I had to go back for more: (Hidden Content) 1KK more...yay me.

• Nice profits! Moons galore now...folks just gotta start using them to hide their fleets, not park 'em.

• Future

Cathedral - - Universe Dorado

Quote from king julian: “Clear plans, GF merge ideas, votes, etc. etc. The uni isn't even 6 months old Merges don't happen for at least 2-4 years and when they come, GF won't care where you go” Well aren't you just a Debbie Downer... image.gif

• He tried to use the moon to hide his fleet behind it... giphy.gif ...it doesn't work that way. qGhiEIe.gif Pretty sure I gave him at least one of his moons too...and you know what's sad? He has two! I mean, we have players out there suffering without any...like poor MarcusAurelius whose having to do really crazy long deployment fleet saves to keep his fleet intact. You'll get that moon eventually...keep your chin up. ULej9.gif Hip hop, don't stop...DoP is making points and panties drop! 7652793…

• Just sitting there on a moon. On a moon!?! You're supposed to use the moon to keep it safe not just park it there. It's not like you can hide it behind the moon where I can't see it. I'm pretty sure I gave you that moon...I've given so many* it's hard to keep track. Ugh...if y'all are just gonna leave your toys sitting around someone is bound to pick them and take 'em away from you. My pilots are earning their keep today and investing in their 401K for retirement. Happy with the profits, feedin…

• OMG, you hit the #1 player in Virgo!?! I mean that's what he told us anyways...and he will be rank 1 soon here too because he's always rank 1 in every uni he plays. LOL, my targets are always the rank 1 player in some other uni as some of them like to tell me when I crush them. Whatever, you ain't sh!t unless you're the sh!t where you sit. But that's a pretty large expo fleet...even if it is broken out over 3 or 4 slots, that's way too much to be sending out on expos given the current points of …

• Future

My uni 12 went through all the moves (I think it went 20, then Rigel, then 1 where it’s rotting away in perpetual vmode). Ultimately it’s GF decision but if they let us vote (and hopefully it’s just people actually playing in the uni that can vote) is vote we stay 1x for everything and let people in other unis within a certain spec move here if they desire. I know a few of the people in these sped up eco unis aren’t all that thrilled with it and they’re having buyers remorse.

• Future

Quote from king julian: “ In 2-3 years a merge will come. Maybe sooner Dorado players will be forced to play in uni 1 or Virgo against others who are currently halfway to 1bn points Rank 100 players here will drop to rank 2000 So investing time and any DM in Dorado now will be wasted eventually” I don't think so. But with GF you never know. If they do, then I'm done...until then, I'll enjoy the slow pace.

• Future

Quote from king julian: “Dorado will be merged into Uni 1 or Virgo. Way faster eco uni's Its the reason I quit.. ” You quit Dorado because the eco is 1x or you quit the faster eco uni?

• Future

Quote from frankiesaysrelax: “...to keep this server i think we all need to reach out to new players and offer advive and starting resources. ” I've seen many different variations of grassroots efforts take place to attract and help new players stay motivated to play. Forming special off limit alliances that allow players to mature beyond the standard new player protections, etc. But those usually falter and die off as not everyone honors it and the players that join it will abuse it and figure …

• Quote from Ali-G: “Finally me on the right side of CR. ” Well, you know what they say...even a broken clock gets the time right twice a day. Congrats on the profits, 2KK is very nice. Saw the drop in points and the DF and figured it was you. Saw all kinds of little DFs popping up all over the uni yesterday as folks went for moons...some got 'em, some didn't. Congrats to those who did, better luck next time for those that didn't. GLORD. As they say, if you let it sit it will get hit. No one is im…

• Future

You will be able to trade accounts again soon:15.01.: Lobbyversion 1.4.0Update As for merging this uni I'd vote against any merge that takes us to a uni with increased speed of any kind whether it's fleet or economy. I only came back because I like the slow pace of 1x speed. It’s why I don’t play my original account and it’s rotting away in perpetual v mode in uni 1 because it’s has a sped up economy now. As for the merges themselves, if you already have an account in the target uni then they'd …

• And to think someone was whining that top players don't go after other top players...lol. Congrats on not only connecting with it, but amazingly you got the DF! With is lifestyle that is something. Hopefully he is in good health because that's not like him to be off that long. GLORD, hope your well.

• AntiGameReborn

Cathedral - - Tools, Scripts and Sims

There is/was an old script called Resources in Transit that I used to use in the old days that would tally up all the RES flying in your active fleets. I liked it, kinda help with determining what goes where for your goals. Is something like that already incorporated into yours or is that something that could be added?

• Quote from Foufoutios: “...but we are all adults here so let's all of us try to act more like it. Insults without reason and limit perhaps shouldn't have a place in this game. ” You've made some excellent points so I've pondered over your observations, contemplated your critiques, appraised your assumptions, reflected over your wisdom and decided that I'm just going to repudiate all that s#!t and say and do whatever the fox I want. self_t10.jpg “Adults are just obsolete children and the h@!! wit…

• Someone thought it would be a good idea to do some sat bashing and found his way onto the "list". the_li10_800x600.png So, a friend sends me a telegram asking if I know about this O_O fella and that he's sat bashing w/o profit. Well, I don't know nothing about O_O other than I don't like him now that I know he's filthy rotten sat smasher. My buddy here tried to hit O_O on the rebound but unfortunately, O_O instant build some defense in a failed attempt to do some serious damage. The funny thing…

• Quote from Dark wolf: “Still doesn't make you the better player ” Well snap, my haters have showed up to troll! I must be doing it right then. 2df71e28ddcbe0ba4ca0d036936bea76.jpg I love their hate, keeps me warm...now all we need is deadlynoob to say something stupid and my day will be complete. 644ffb21849a0b00f9a2ddabdf32dc2f.jpg

• All credit for this hit goes to that lone "hero" pilot who led a valiant charge. We could very well have lost this battle without his cunning efforts...he's a daredevil that one. Now, for the all the haters and whiny mf'rs out there...this post has been brought to you by our sponsors: all_th10_800x600.jpg The letters F and U. f_and_10.jpg And, that random Huddle House in the middle of nowhere on a lonely interstate that had great wifi. 200px-Huddle_House_Logo.jpg 1 second phalanx with REC bring…

• 5KK in profits!?! Giddy up! Very happy to see this. GLORD

• Boom! Flexing the guns on a bunker whilst still making some gains, love it! GLORD, though I'd suggest spending more on mines than defense.