Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Moussa Marega just to inform you, those rates don't fall within the limits for metal to crystal. The rates for met to cryst must happen within 2 to 1, and 1.5 to 1

• been watching the fleet for a week or so, launched quite a few times but no luck, spotted fleet today with timer on hp. launched and killed it. quite high losses, but still a decent profit. Dedi to friends and ally, you guys are awesome! VFR Def, though you seem to be talking about just mining now. On 11-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Nyarlathotep [NoSkiLL] ________________________________________________ Battleship 512 Battlecruiser 2 Cruiser 1.000 Light Fighter …

• A guy I didn't know sent me a message about a sitting Fleet and shared a report with me. So off we went and boom here we go. Wasn't gonna post, but he wanted me to, so I thought why not. Vfr def On 10-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Nyarlathotep [NoSkiLL] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.500 Battleship 512 Battlecruiser 2 Cruiser 829 Light Fighter 4.061 Espionage Probe 2 _________________________________________ Attacker Czar Ares [RNG…

• just a simple spy and fly, messed up and left some fodder on planet so losses are higher than they shouldve been VFR DEF, its still early Dedi to friends on the server, and ally. On 10-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Nyarlathotep [NoSkiLL] ________________________________________________ Battleship 515 Battlecruiser 2 Cruiser 978 Light Fighter 1.592 Small Cargo 1.298 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender The Predator [Zoo] ___________…

• A hit a day keeps the doctor away. In all seriousness just spotted it sitting for more than an hour and here we are. Vfr def On 06-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Artist [NoSkiLL] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 1.515 Large Cargo 200 Light Fighter 3.291 Cruiser 771 Battleship 526 Battlecruiser 2 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender 5150 ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 319 Larg…

• Just spotted it sitting for more than a hour , launched and boom. VFR def, its still early. On 04-01-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Artist [NoSkiLL] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 308 Light Fighter 4.432 Cruiser 653 Battleship 273 Battlecruiser 2 Espionage Probe 1 _________________________________________ Defender I am Groot [TNG] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 34 Large Cargo 161 Light Fighter 682 Heavy Figh…

• Quote from Drizzt Do'Urden: “The fleet was left for moon shot ” Looking at my streak of giving out moons when hitting people. You guys should've hoped I would've hit it Nice hit man, enjoy the profits

• Buying deut

Mostaris - - Universe Europa

Hello hello Europa, just wanted to inform you all that I am buying all deut. Rates are folllows More than 200k: 2.5 1.5 1 Less than 200k: 2.3 1.3 1 Pm me ingame: lord orbiter, if Interested

• Quote from d4v3: “Good hit guys! Is that ok that the game operator is abusing DM to win? Perfect example how this game is fair. Was my first post here deleted already? ” Isn't it my choice what I waste my own money on? has nothing to do with being a go

• Nice hit guys! Fucked up my fs, and payed for it :). Enjoy the profits. Im mostly rebuilt already. though ive got some catching up to do. and I got my myself a fancy moon now too! Edit: as a sidenote, a CR needs 100 mil TD. before being a Top 10. We arent quite there yet

• Proposed Changes to Xanthus

Mostaris - - Universe Xanthus

@piink there amultiple threads discussing this subject in this universe section Poll Merge - Poll ACS or no ACS. Proposed Changes to Xanthus Poll for changing server parameters. Post merge uni specs quite a long discussion all in all

id say acs and eco 7x.

• Big Hit?

"Blind luck Definition: Something good that has happened by chance If something happens by blind luck, it has happened by a surprise chance, with no skill involved in the outcome. Many times, when something good happens to a person by blind luck, that person did not realize that he was taking a risk or that he could have a favorable outcome to his situation." So yeah it was a nice hit, but blind luck is all it was. You are still forgetting that artist was at a profit that day. while your ally wa…

• Big Hit?

Oh ouch, I seem to have hit a nerve. About the top 10, I did say "blind luck", so no I didnt forget :P, and nah I dont cheat, never have, never will. Its probably the only explannation for you getting outplayed so hard, and not knowing what to do about it. You sure do seem to think everyone plays like you. The real reason I´m posting for him is pretty simple; Artist is my friend(also why i know so much), I dont particularly like disinformation being spread about my friends, so i will say somethi…

• Big Hit?

Quote from HT-Death: “@'Soulburner if artist wasnt a noob he would of be tops. BUT he is. Like he should have got the hit? it was sloppy as hell. no, he shouldn't have. just because you md doesnt mean fleet is yours. not when its in our deploys. Artist is or was selling acct plus his pushes. cheap too. 200 euro i hear. Buy it then and come for me. but you dont have any skills. if it was ok i would buy it for your poor a$$ and see what you got. your a noob so I know it wouldnt work. was there a g…

@AMNeSia nobody needs acs to wreck you m8 :), acs could however help you as itd allow people to defend you as you are rank 524 the only reason a high rank player would probe you would be because you are in the same ss as him, which you are. and about you not having moons? why not just do some ms to get them up I think a vote for eco 7x and acs is in order ps. please stop using that font its annoying to read

• Server Features

Mostaris - - Universe 1

Quote from carbon: “7x eco .75 Deu consumption 50% DF 10x research +30 fields ” Can't have an increased research speed with 7x eco my friend

• Nice hit man :), enjoy the profits and spend them wisely FR def, it shouldnt take long

• Quote from Il Padrino: “Quote from umakhelwane: “if you sent the cruisers and lf in slot 2 together with the sc the rips would've gone down btw ” First off all,you used photoshop to build that image,because you cant kill even one rip if you atack whit cr,sc or lf. you want to spam,go elsewhere!Second,yes i could have crush his rips too,using only bs in second wave,but less fleet i would have used in first wave,more losses for me. initial he had only 8B fleet there,other landed after,so i went to…

• Account Trading

Mostaris - - Game Help

Quote from Leonhart: “A new trade system is being worked on, we don't have any release date yet, but as soon as it is available we'll announce it ” hope that clarifies it for now :).