Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 74.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I will keep it simple = NO!

• I'm 99% sure that the Lobby is here to stay. It has been received positively by the majority of players. I honestly like it... and i do prefer it over the old ways...

• I don't know why you are so surprised... This happens EVERYWHERE on EVERY gaming platform. On Steam, for example, it's cheaper if you're Russian. However, if you use VPN, even if you're buying DM, you might get banned so be careful.

• Quote from VIRIATO: “Quote from Runner: “For trade related issues you always get a warning that sounds like this: "return the following resources to XXXXXX within 72 hours, blah, blah, blah" That seems normal... For other types of pushing like the so called "deep space hits", you get no warning and you deserve none.... A trade ratio mistake is understandable but straight pushing is just shameful. Edit: didn't realize that this conversation is long dead :)) ” like the time i broke my leg in two p…

• I've done that to lower players in Kallisto just to get the up to speed and on their way. Perfectly legal.

• For trade related issues you always get a warning that sounds like this: "return the following resources to XXXXXX within 72 hours, blah, blah, blah" That seems normal... For other types of pushing like the so called "deep space hits", you get no warning and you deserve none.... A trade ratio mistake is understandable but straight pushing is just shameful. Edit: didn't realize that this conversation is long dead :))

• Making moons more defendable...

Runner - - General

I do have to agree with this... If you can build Robotics Factory on the moon, why not Nanites? After all, robots build the Nanites so they would not need anything but time. In addition to this, moons are not defendable. Not in the proper way... How long does a plasma turret take to be built on x1? 3 hours? That's absurd... So yes! Enable Nanites on the moons Enable Missile Launcher Make the moons defendable.

• Big Hit?

Runner - - Universe Xanthus

*Grabs Popcorn and Beer* Don't stop now... this was getting interesting. @HT-Death Trash talking doesn't do anything and it never helps. And you know very well the reason behind your ban. I don't even read the boards, specially these kind of threads.

• Great idea.. To be perfectly honest, planet sizes and their available fields are kind of a dumb thing... Imagine a planet the size of Earth with 250 buildings on it and no more place left to build... Sounds kind of silly right?

Runner - - Feedback & Criticism

The funny thing about new features is that there's always a lot of opposition... at least at the beginning... I was here (well... technically on OGame.ro) when the Redesign was launched and people were terrified and completely against it. Now, 90% of you (including old school players) will have a problem even navigating on the Old School version of OGame. There was even some turmoil regarding the introduction of the Battlecruiser... "What???? x7 rapid-fire against Battleship? This will mess thin…

• I am not actually complaining about the relocation thing... that's a good thing. Once the merge of Kallisto into Uni1 was completed, i decided to wait for my ally mates to complete the merge as well, so i decided to postpone the relocation of some of my planets until we can decide what to do. When the time came for the plans to be made, all the accounts were merged and i could not find a single spot that would suit me within 4-12 so i ended up giving up the idea of relocating. I was lucky enough…

• Bug changes nickname

Runner - - Bugs

It's not a game bug ... It's browser autocomplete... It was explained here: Name changing when disabling v-mode

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

Quote from version4: “ I'd like to suggest a fixed trade rate for the universe. 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 It would limit the merchers game. The merchant would have to be configured to not exceed 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 ______________________ ” I thought about fixing the trade rates and i also suggested it. As a GO that would make my team's job a lot easier since i would not need to worry about trade rate abusers. Regarding the Merchant rates, that would be a bit against GF's idea of profiteering from the game. DM usa…

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

Quote from carbon: “ Is there any chance to decrease debris for Large cargo / Small cargo Or change the cost of cargos So miner who keep just 300 - 400 cargoes on planet Dont really get attack for the sake of the higher DF Being said that Vega have 7x eco and 70% DF and people here dont even want to increase it to 50% DF Specially this is 1x speed ( which means a single player can only do limited attacks ) if he is 6 hours online Where as in vega amount of attack are double in 2x speed ( if the …

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

Keep in mind that x7 eco would also be beneficial for fleeter since i haven't seen a single inactive around my planets with more than 500k loot available. More eco > more resources on inactives per each day. Since you are already attacking inactives and literally clearing them out, i'd say that's enough of a benefit. Increased DF would increase the number of reasons for fleeters to attack for low profits which i am not ok with. Final thoughts: x7 eco 0.8 - 0.6 deuterium consumption probe storage…

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

So... have any of you decided as to what the server settings should look like? For me it's the usual since i am a miner: x7 - x10 eco (absurd but will be fun and both miners and fleeters can benefit from this) 0.8 - 0.7 deuterium consumption x15 - x20 research (6w 5d for astro 22 for me... even with upgraded research labs i will still have to wait a minimum of 5w for completion... about 15w for another colony) 40% - 50% DF +15 - +30 Additional Planet Fields Probe Storage ON could be fun but i do…

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

@piink rather than the usual "Would you like the settings to change to xfleet, xeco..." i think a multiple choice layered poll would be more efficient. Different question for each setting that players are requesting. At the end the choice with most votes for each question will become the new server settings

• Server Features

Runner - - Universe 1

There is such a thing as overkill... x7 eco is ok for me. I've had it in Kallisto and it was awesome. x20 Research is kind of a must have since research times are absurd after a certain point. 80% DF would be cool to have. 0.5 Deuterium consumption would be good for fleeters but only if (and this is a long shot) trade rates are capped at 3:2:1 (this would minimize pushing as well).

• Deuterium for sale

Runner - - Universe Zibal

SOLD!

• Deuterium for sale

Runner - - Universe Zibal

50m Deuterium available. metal/crystal mix needed. * Metal: * 80.000.000 * Crystal: * 27.000.000 2.5:1.5:1