Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 994.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If only people spent as much time & energy on the following: 1) Declaring war and bashing each other. 2) Declaring war and bashing each other. This would be infinitely more fun to watch. Or... 3) Discussing ideas to improve the game. This game would be infinitely more fun. Whatever happens though. The inevitable Quantum merge will be funny

• Guess who posts next

Kaldor - - Social Spamboard

Did someone say roll? @piink next... said nobody ever

• Future

Kaldor - - Universe Dorado

Quote from king julian: “@Cathedral Rigel, Fidis and Deomos (all x1) were merged into Uni 1 with Taurus and Kallisto accounts. You'd be foolish to invest a lot of time and money here (if you buy DM) ” That's why I said that a universe's "destiny" needs to be made as clear as possible. Ultimately, the thing that will keep universes alive now, is the integration of newer universes into older ones. Therefore, I feel it is crucial that the newer universes have both time and the necessary specs to al…

• Counting thread: 1 - 1,000,000

Kaldor - - Social Spamboard

It's been a while since I counted... 17.591

• Future

Kaldor - - Universe Dorado

I will reply to this thread (topic) with more detail at some other point but I just wanted to say... ... it would be great of GameForge gave us some road-map... or... "destiny" for each universe down the line. Especially when it comes to mergers in the future. I don't need to say why except I'll say the word "planning". That should be enough.

• Universe 1 Account for Trade

Kaldor - - Account Trading

I have an account in Universe 1. I am looking to see what I could get in a trade. The details are as follows: The account is currently holding over 1.5bn metal, 600m crystal, and 700m deut. It currently has 5k dm & full officers for another month, as well as a few items. Account details of Kaldor uni s1 generate the January 14 2019 by InfoCompte v3.12.26 .:: Empire's total points - Points in Mines: 30.689.025 ( 41.5 %) - Points in Other Structures: 8.696.551 ( 11.7 %) - Points in Defences: 4.592…

• Server Features

Kaldor - - Universe 1

Although I'm a little surprised by the vote not going to x7, I'm certainly not surprised about the 'direction' of the vote. It was moving in the direction of pro-merch/miners on all fronts. Oh well.

• How to determine push?

Kaldor - - Game Help

Quote from Skylove: “If I haven't violated these rules, can go be judged according to his personal opinion?thx ” Quote from Skylove: “If you were innocent, would you accept it safely? ” First of all you need to open a ticket, find out why you got banned, and argue the case. If you feel the team member is biased, or whatever, and you want to talk to someone above their rank, say in the ticket that you want the issue escalated.

• How to determine push?

Kaldor - - Game Help

Quote from strider: “Here are the -> GAME RULES <- Pushing is under number 5 ” What @strider said. To get a proper answer though use the ticket system. Each case after all is it's own situation.

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from MikeGrinder6: “How old are you? What's your favorite color? Favorite music category? Do you like wearing socks? What do you do in real life? ” 26 Depends on the day. Today it's dark/warm grey. Most listened to? Rock/Metal etc. I listen to practically every music genre & whatever I'm listening to at a moment in time depends on what's happening & how I feel. Yes! Computer Science graduate exploring his options.

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from Skylove: “I want to know how to be judged push. I was judged pushing in uriel. It made me grieving indefinitely.It's very difficult to make a big war report. ” To get that answer you have to create a ticket querying the ban.

• Looking at the results I'd call this a strategic win for the defenders. It also heavily depends on the economics. The side with the more trade and the better mines will ultimately be better off. FR both sides. This looks like fun

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from MYST: “Said you was a warhammer fan, big quistion i see alot, did magnus the red do anything wrong ” He didn't no. It's all Tzeentch's fault. Everything is Quote from Vogel: “Did you really became a teamler after al these years! wel good luck mate ” Thanks

• That's some crunchy turtle there! Enjoy the spoils!! GLOTR & fs next time!!!

• Task 4: Build a small cargo

Kaldor - - Game Help

It'll either be because you don't have enough resources to build one (You need 2k metal and 2k crystal per small cargo)... or ... because you don't have the necessary research/facilities to build a small cargo on the planet you want to build one on. gZSow+ Click on the orange button you see in the image where the arrow points. xwbEI+ The grayed out boxes correlate to what you don't have at the moment & each 'layer' going upwards is a level in the chain of steps you need to complete to be able to…

• Moonshot: What is going wrong?

Kaldor - - Game Help

I'm assuming you're in a universe with 30% df. That is... you get 30% of the value of the ships in the df. If so, sending 1.667 lfs is fine. If it's any higher than 30% then you're wasting resources If you are in a 30% df uni, ignore the above. Other than that it's just sheer luck. Maybe you should get a lotto ticket or something? As for the 41% chance, instead of a 40% chance, you got an extra 1% for the current lunar cycle!

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from MYST: “Do you believe magnus did anything wrong? ” Unless I'm missing out on some context... the only thing there could be is his questionable choice in friends?

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from Flava Sava: “nick name origin ? 0o ” I recycled through a few names until the one I was on happened to "stick" with a "wider audience" (people got to know me as Kaldor) Me being known as Kaldor originated back in u35 That & this: Kaldor Draigo Yes. I am/was currently/once a 40k person Props to anyone who knows what I mean

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

That shirt is probably done for. Aside from throwing it into a bowl of water and soaking it for a while and then putting it into a washing machine with some stain remover... I don't know what to suggest. Get a new shirt? Stop drinking things that stain whilst wearing white shirts?

• Kaldor

Kaldor - - Team members

Quote from NoMoreAngel: “Quote from Kaldor: “Maybe I'd consider it if the GOs were pink instead of orange ” I could change that, takes 30 seconds ” @NoMoreAngel Is that an offer? What happens to CoMa? Does the legend of Peppa make piink another colour? @Branimir What colour is your shirt? I'm also assuming it's red and not white?